As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. GAMENOTE #ad
Gamenote Sight Words Game, 520 Dolch Fry Site Words with 4 Fly Swatters from Pre K to 3rd Grade Swat Educational Learning Games for Kindergarten Classroom #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Quality colorful fly swatters: include 4 fly swatters made of high-quality plastic, each size up to 7. 6 × 2. 9inch. 5 different level: 5 level flies with 5 different color, 1st, Kindergarten, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books, suitable learning Dolch and Fry word for Pre K, included 5pcs vocabulary cards.
Because the game is so physical, Say It, it is a good game for channeling their energy when they are feeling a bit wiggly.
Designed to teach the top Dolch and Fry sight words. Collect the most flies and win! For 1–4 players. Great teaching tool: activity guide help you get start quickly! Solid gift packing box with a portable storage bag easy to collect all pieces.
More words, more fun: come with 260 double-side flies up to 520 sight words, covering up to 75% of words found in beginner books. Reinforces basic vocabulary skills, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9. Perfect classroom group & family game. Build spelling, reading and vocabulary skills with this fun game. See it, swat it: sight words fly swat is a great way of giving your children the repetition they need to achieve mastery while keeping them engaged.
2. hand2mind #ad
Homeschool Supplies Set of 156, Reading Manipulatives, 1st Grade Reading, hand2mind Reading Rods Sentence Construction Linking Cubes, Word Blocks for Early Readers, Sentence Building for Kids #adhand2mind #ad
- Reading manipulatives for kids: Comes with rods color-coded by parts of speech: nouns, verbs, adverbs, prepositions, adjectives, and punctuation.
Alphabet blocks to improve reading & spelling: Develop decoding, word building, and spelling skills with our hands-on literacy reading rods. Encourage sentence building for kids: Our reading rods help with building words and fitting them into sentences for early readers.
Supplement reading skills with literacy games: Reading rods are great for early phonemic awareness exposure and practice, games, and fine motor skills at home. Linking cubes for early readers: Comes with 156 linking cubes to help reinforce literacy concepts at home.
|Manufacturer||ETA hand2mind #ad|
3. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Writing, Sentence Building for Kids, and Language Practice, Speech, Educational Games for Kids Ages 5+ 86 pc, Sight Word Builder Literary Resource for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Sentence Building Dominoes, Learn to Write Manipulatives for Classroom & Home, Set of 114 Double-Sided Dominoes, Ages 6+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Dominoes are double-sided for extra words and punctuation marks and color-coded by part of speech. Classroom essentials: use for at-home practice or small groups practice, reading intervention, literacy centers, guided reading exercises, and other classroom activities.
Spark more engaged learning! engage visual and tactile learners with this set of colorful, playful, spelling, punctuation, sentence building, hands-on dominoes! Hands-on practice: a fun way to practice vocabulary, parts of speech, and reading.
What’s inside: set features 114 double-sided, prepositions, adjectives, conjunctions, verbs, and punctuation marks, adverbs, packed in a sturdy, pronouns, color-coded dominoes including nouns, clear storage container. Visit the educational insights Brand Store link above for even more classroom & learning fun! .
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||We want to exceed your expectations. We work hard to ensure that our products are of the highest quality, and that kids feel happy, confident and inspired after playing with them. If the product you’ve purchased is not giving your child an exceptional experience, then you can simply return it and you will get your money back. That’s it! No short return windows, no endless rationale needed—just ship the product back within a year of purchase and you’ll get your refund.|
5. Hapinest #ad
Hapinest Sentence Building Learning Game for Kids | Grammar Reading and Speech Therapy Activities | Kindergarten 1st Grade Special Education Classroom Must Haves for Teachers and Homeschool #adHapinest #ad
- Set includes: 55 word cards, 27 photo cards, 4 punctuation cards, and instructions. Special education teachers will love using this game to help kids build fluency in the key components associated with this learning activity.
K-2nd grade: recommended for children in kindergarten through 2nd grade. Children can play multiple games with the same set.
Educational play: a fun game to introduce in the classroom or at home to build communication skills, speech, grammar, early reading, social skills, problem-solving, and cognition. Learn grammar: each card is color-coded into groups of adjectives, conjunctions, articles, verbs, pronouns, prepositions, nouns, and punctuation.
6. The Fidget Game #ad
Popping Mats & Dice, The Fidget Game Learn to Read in Weeks Master 220 High-Frequency Dolch Sight Words Curriculum-Appropriate for Pre-K to Grade 3 #adThe Fidget Game #ad
- Learn to read in weeks – created by a kindergarten teacher devoted to exploring fun ways to teach reading to young kids, spell, pronounce, The Fidget Game aims to teach curriculum-appropriate Dolch words or sight words from Pre-K to Grade 3 kids. Kids will find themselves eager to take their turn to read the sight words correctly for a chance to roll the dice and pop bubbles on the colorful popping mat.
These sight words comprise 50-70% of general text, adverbs, pronouns, mastering these words is a critical goal in education. When mastery of these sight words is achieved, therefore, adjectives, prepositions, kids can focus on reading comprehension.
The fidget game is an interactive educational toy that can accommodate multiple players, including the parents! Sturdy and durable – the fidget game catches your child’s attention with its brightly colored flashcards that are solid and easy to handle, even for young kids.
Perfect for homeschooling families or for young kids who are just starting to learn how to read. Makes learning fun and exciting – no matter how hard parents try, some kids can’t help but associate studying with boring desk work. Educational gift idea – give a child the gift of learning for any occasion with The Fidget Game. The fidget game offers a worthwhile activity that can effectively limit screen time. This game can help your child recognize, read, and master these high-frequency words from the Dolch list. This innovative game effectively incorporates fun with learning.
7. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
Miss Bernard is a Wild Card, The My Weird School Game #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Best present ever. Educational - kids will develop reading, math and strategic thinking skills all while playing a game. A kids game that parents will love - this is NOT one of those kids games that parents dread.
Funny - with all the humor found in dan gutman’s popular ‘My Weird School’ books which you don’t need to know anything about to play, this laugh-out-loud game is perfect for elementary school kids and families.
The my weird school game makes a fun Game Night for everyone. Not you, and after playing one round, Reading the well-written rules of this game takes less than ten minutes, you'll know exactly what to do. If you give this game as a present for birthdays, whatever, holidays, you will likely be considered the greatest gift giver ever. Easy rules - who wants to read rules for an hour before you play a game.
|Brand||All Things Equal, Inc. #ad|
8. Springflower #ad
SpringFlower See & Spell Matching Letter Toy,Learning Educational Toy For 3 4 5 6 Years Old Boys And Girls,Preschool Learning Activities,Shape & Color Recognition Game,Cvc Word Builders For Kids,80Pcs #adSpringflower #ad
- Gift for kids 3 to 6:this puzzle set makes an exceptional gift for kids ages 4 to 6. Perfect option for teacher Supplies Materials/Classroom game/Preschool/Pre-Kindergarten/Kindergarten, Homeschool. 1st/2nd/3rd Grade. Enjoy sitting with kids and assembling words out of letters, have activities and plays that are really meaningful, and would help kids' brain development.
Easy to travel and store. Develops multiple skills: this set develops sight-reading vocabulary, building sights words, word association, spelling, letter recognition, and matching; it’s an easy and exciting toy that multiple children can play with at once, color sorting, and fine motor skills, helping them develop important social skills.
Round out the hands-on play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun. Builds self-confidence: encourage kids to discover the 56 most commonly used cvc sight words with this fun and early learning toys. Quality time:springflower see& spell learning toys is great for those parents who want their children to be ahead of the curve and have their children have fun while learning.
There is nothing better than learning thru play, when kids spell a word on his own, helped Kids with learning to read, SpringFlower see& Spell educational toys make the learning process easier, you will see their face light up with the feeling of accomplishment and pride. What's inside? 28pcs double-sided letter puzzle flash cards--which provides huge variety, made by heavyweight card stock with laminating finish. 52pcs sturdy wooden alphabet Blocks--contains 26*2 ABCs Alphabet. Size 1.
9. Coogam #ad
Coogam Short Vowel Spelling Flashcards, Learn to Write CVC Sight Words Color Pattern Handwriting Cards Fine Motor Montessori Educational Toy Gift for Kids 3 4 5 Years Old #adCoogam #ad
- They are a key that helps kids unlock comprehension. The colored cards are basic level with all vowels given, while the purple ones are of higher level with consonants given. Master phonics learning: it doesn’t matter if they are sight word readers or phonetic readers; the learn-to-write CVC cards are perfect for all beginning readers.
If you are teaching your child to read, this is a must-have educational tool that allows them to see a picture and have the letters right there so they can associate it. Perfect educational tool: the writing flashcards are perfectly designed for kids who have trouble with beginning reading concepts.
They are all lamination cardstocks that are splash-proof and easily wipable, which makes them easy for early readers to use. The pictures and words are legible, the cards are sturdy, and there is a wide variety of CVC words for practice.
The vowels are in red, and the consonants are in blue. After some time practicing with these CVC flash cards, kids will get the hang of sounding out and spelling everything they can think of! The package also comes with a portable bag for easy storage. High-quality cardstock: the pictures are colorful, which can use again and again. Color coded with level: they are naturally differentiated for different ability levels. Cvc word writing card: 114 pcs of cvc word cards are separated into two levels by colors, with 4 dry-erase markers that are wipable for repeated use.