As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Spin Master Games #ad
Fun and Challenging Family Word Game with Stackable Letter Tiles, Upwords, for Ages 8 and Up #adSpin Master Games #ad
- Can be played with a #GameSquad of 2-4 players or played solo. When it’s your turn, simply turn the game board in your direction to play your word. Intense, stategic word play: stack and hack to get the highest score! Score points for words a single tile high and for any letter tiles stacked underneath.
Experience high-stacking, word-hacking, 4 tile Racks, 100 Letter Tiles, quick-scoring fun with Upwords! Includes: 1 upwords game board, 4 Rubber Feet.
Play words across or down to make new words or stack on top of tiles to change a word! Earn points for every tile put down. Earn bonus points if you use all 7 of your tiles in a single turn. Upwords is easy for families to pick up and play! Upwords is the word game of high-stacking and word-hacking for ages 8 and up.
High-stacking, the higher you score! In Upwords, word-building game: the higher you stack, each player starts with 7 letter tiles. Fun for players of all skill levels to compete with each other! Rotating game board: with a lazy susan design, players can easily place their tiles on the Upwords game board.
2. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Simple Rules: Score the Most and Win, For 2-4 Players, Upwords Board Game, The Exciting High Stacking, for Ages 8 Plus, High Scoring Word Game, Ideal Games for Family Fun, Great Party Game too #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Great for kids and adults. The higher a player stacks, making words, the higher their score. Includes gameboard, 4 rubber feet, 1 label sheet, 4 tile racks, 100 letter tiles, and game guide. Whoever gains the most points using upwords tiles during the upwords game wins.
Everything you need for a night of fun. The higher the stack, the higher the score. Get a group together and get involved - play all night with 2-4 players. Stack letters to change words.
Makes for a great present too. The high stacking, high scoring word game - players make words and score by playing upword letters across the board, and adding tiles upwards for stacks of fun. Perfect family board game - ideal for holiday season fun or at any large family gathering.
Super easy to assemble and put away. Player with the most points wins. Simple rules, great time - play head-to-head with other, or try to improve on previous games by playing solo. What is included - 1 gameboard, 100 letter tiles, 4 rubber feet, 4 tile racks, 1 label sheet, and 1 game guide. High-stacking, high-scoring word game. Designed for ages 8 and up.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
3. Milton Bradley #ad
Milton Bradley 1983 UPWORDS 3 Dimensional Board Game #adMilton Bradley #ad
- And with 36 more tiles, you can still stack lots of letters on letters to form new words and score sky high! 2-4 players. Now the expanded 10 x 10 grid offers more squares to build words across, down and up. Ages 8 and up. Upwords is the 3-dimensional word game that's stacks of fun.
4. UpWords #ad
Upwords: A 3-Dimensional Word Game 1983 by Milton Bradley #adUpWords #ad
- The higher the stack of letters, the more points are scored. Upwords game debuted in 1983. Words built in later turns of the game are more valuable. Includes instructions, 8x8 size gameboard grid and 64 letter tiles. Think Upside the box! .
5. BOHS #ad
Wooden Sudoku Board Game with Drawer, with Book of 100 Sudoku Puzzles, Math Brain Teaser Desktop Toys #adBOHS #ad
- No pencil or paper required. Sudoku also helps everyone to think calmly, relieve stress and strengthen analytical skills. Designed with a drawer container, easy for storage and carry around.
Double-sided tiles for trial and error, not have to erase wrong number. Train the logical thinking ability. Multiple players involved more fun.
6. Milton Bradley #ad
Milton Bradley Upwords: A 3-Dimensional Word Game 1988 #adMilton Bradley #ad
- For 2 to 4 players ages 10 years and over. Build words to score the most points. Game board is 8 x 8 squares in size; includes 64 letter tiles. A 3-dimensional game like scrabble but words can stack.
|Brand||Milton Bradley #ad|
|Manufacturer||Milton Bradley #ad|
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Upwords #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- For 2 to 4 players. Build words in three directions: across, down, and even upwards. Build new words by stacking letters on top of those already on the board. Includes grids and numbers for 140 Sodoku puzzles. Create complex layers of crosswords to earn more points and win the game.
8. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves Games BIG BOGGLE, THE CLASSIC EDITION #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- For two or more players, Ages 8+. We are proud to bring you the classic Big Boggle game you remember. Big boggle: debuted in 1979 as “parker brothers bigger hidden WORD Game, " and enjoyed by Word game players for over 30 years.
How long is your word? you have 3 minutes to find as many words of the highest point value you can among the random assortment of letters in the cube grid. What's new: a 5x5 letter grid with more cubes, longer words and higher scores! Our "Double Letter" cube makes it easier to form those longer words.
Words are formed from adjoining letters. Points are tallied by word length. When you find a word, write it down. Contents: 25 standard letter cubes, 1 Double Letter cube, cube grid with dome, 3-minute sand timer and instructions. It’s fun and simple: start the timer, each player searches the letters to make words of FOUR letters or more.
9. Scrabble #ad
Upwords The 3-Dimensional Word Game That Really Stacks Up! 2002 Edition #adScrabble #ad
- 100 tiles. Product Features: Smaller version. Same as the the larger version. Asin: b002i1tnuw, amazon bestsellers rank: #85, 265 in toys & games see top 100 in toys & games, Average Customer Review: 5.
0 out of 5 stars See all reviews 1 customer review. Product details: shipping Weight: 2. 7 pounds View shipping rates and policies.