As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Asmadi Games #ad
We Didn't Playtest This Either Card Game #adAsmadi Games #ad
- For 2-10 players, best with 4 or more. Great party game with lots of replay value. Great party game with lots of replay value. This is a standalone game, as well as an expansion to the popular game We Didn't Playtest This.
This is a standalone game, as well as an expansion to the popular game We Didn't Playtest This. For 2-10 players, best with 4 or more.
|Brand||Asmadi Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
2. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components.
3. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. This is the main game. Contains 500 white cards and 100 black cards for maximum replayability. America's #1 gerbil coffin. Buy this first. Cards against Humanity is a party game for horrible people.
4. MindWare #ad
MindWare The How I Survived Game – Hilarious Card Game for Kids & Adults – Laugh ‘til You cry, Super Funny Kid-Humor Game – Gift for Boys & Girls Ages 8+ #adMindWare #ad
- For 4 or more players. Quick thinking: your bed is floating in an ocean! your dog turned into a zombie! With only your brain power and whatever 3 wacky objects you manage to grab, you’ll have to create your goofiest, craziest and best survival plan.
Laugh till you cry: defeating a giant llama with hot sauce? surviving lunch-lady ninjas with a bucket of worms? This wild and weird think-on-your-feet game will have your kids in fits of giggles! And whoever has the most scoring rations at the end of the game wins! Includes: 55 double-sided object chips, 80 survival scenario cards, 75 scoring rations, 30-second timer and instructions.
Easy to play: the judge for the round reads a ridiculous scenario out loud.
Ages 8 and up. The other players race to grab object chips – will that toilet bowl help you? What about the pogo stick? Games that teach: once you have your tokens, you’ll have to stretch your imagination to create your own survival plan through problem-solving and creative thinking! Practice improvisation and make your plan clever, witty or funny. Do whatever it takes to convince the judge to award you survival rations.
5. Gutter Games #ad
The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults, Beat That! #adGutter Games #ad
- Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges. Bet on your skills with solo challenges, buddy ups, and duels.
Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, memo pad, chopsticks, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, tape Measure, 80 Betting Tokens, 5 Balls, 10 cups, 4 dice, Sand Timer. Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities.
With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds. 160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, battle royales, that feeling is what this game is all about. Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players.
6. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Family-Friendly Party Games, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, A Dodgeball Card Game #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos. Declare war on your friends, brawl it out with a neighbor, or duel to determine the winner. From the creators of exploding kittens, throw Throw Burrito is the world's first dodgeball card game! Try to collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
The cards you collect earn points, dodging, but getting hit by flying burritos loses them.
Includes 120 cards, 7 tokens, and 2 incredibly CUTE foam burritos soft enough to throw at your great-great Auntie Marlene without having to feel guilty! Clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this before. Rack up points by finding sets of three in the deck. For 2-6 players. Find matches before anyone else does.
7. Hygge Games #ad
...I should have known that! Trivia Game #adHygge Games #ad
- Package dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H. Age: 14+ / players 2+. I should have known that!tm is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know. Country of origin : Poland.
|Brand||Hygge Games #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product|
8. DO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
Great for Kids, Teens and Adults, Do You Really Know Your Family? A Fun Family Game Filled with Conversation Starters and Challenges #adDO YOU REALLY KNOW YOUR FAMILY? #ad
- See who really knows the family best as you answer fun questions about each other while sparking interesting conversations. Create hilarious family memories as you compete and perform silly challenges together.
Super easy to learn and play - a perfect game for families with kids 8 and up, teens and adults. Get ready for the best family game night as you laugh and learn new things about each other with this fun card game.
9. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Exploding Kittens Card Game, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, Party Pack for Up to 10 Players, Family-Friendly Party Games #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- If you don’t explode, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette. It's like uno, except there are goats, magical enchiladas and kittens that can kill you.
Cnn. Basically, if you draw an exploding Kitten, YOU WIN! Congratulations, you are full of greatness!. The party pack is the same family-friendly party game as Exploding Kittens but now for up to 10 players! Double the players, double the strategery! More than 9 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in-between.
This “game of the year” award winner is the perfect holiday gift if you’re looking for board games for adults but want to be able to play fun games with your kids as well. A highly strategic, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce.