As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Addition/Subtraction, Educational Board Games, 8 Pieces, Easter Gift for Kids, Math Games for Kids, Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game, Easter Games, Early Math Skills, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Game includes everything needed for play: Includes gameboard, 4 swamp creature game pieces, 2 number dice, and an operation die. Games for class & home learning: Homeschool supplies for ages 5+, For 2-4 players, Easter Toys! Perfect for Homeschool or classroom learning.
Meet new creatures and face math challenges: Race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creatures along the way. Fun way to practice math: Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp. Math games: develop fluency in early math skills as kids play the game.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game, Ages 5+ & Early Math Mathlink Cube Activity Set, 8 Pieces, Ages 4+, 115Piece, Multicolor, Addition/Subtraction, Assorted Colors, Early Math Skills #adLearning Resources #ad
- Product 2: colorful mathlink cubes with activity cards focused on addition, subtraction, sequencing, and more. Product 2: ideal for ages 4+.
Org certified as an educational product. Product 2: provides a hands-on visual aid to math lessons, and doubles as an open-ended building toy! Product 2: stem. Product 1: develop fluency in early math skills as they play the game.
Product 1: encourage basic math drills through fun game play with Sum Swamp. Product 1: race through the swamp while facing math challenges and meeting funny swamp creature along the way. Product 1: includes gameboard, 4 swamp creature game pieces, 2 number dice, and an operation die.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Stem Math Skills, Ages 5+, Sum Swamp & I Sea 10 Games, Learning Resources Math Adventure Pack #adLearning Resources #ad
- This bundle includes sum swamp and I sea 10 games. Ideal for ages 5+. Reinforces sTEM math skills through game play. Children develop fluency in early math skills as they play The games. Encourage basic math drills through fun game play with sum swamp.
4. Aproca #ad
Aproca Hard Carry Travel Case for Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game #adAproca #ad
- Convenient design: comfortable handle for easy portability, Smooth but strong double zipper are easy for opening and closing, Comes with specially mesh pocket for other accessories, giving you a better using experience.
Perfect fit: specially designed for your Learning Resources Sum Swamp Game. Eco-friendly material: made of high-density EVA and 1680D Material, premium Hard EVA to provide durability and a long-lasting performance.
Great protection: stylish and durable, dropping, prevents any damages or scratches caused by accidentally bumping, secures the device in good condition on travelling or outdoors. For sale is case onlydevice and accessories are not included.
5. da Vinci's Room #ad
Sums in Space, an Addition & Subtraction Math Game for Kids #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Co-operative play features 3 difficulty levels to grow with your child and keep them interested over time. For 2-4 players ages 5+ - a great Addition for Homeschoolers or School Teacher's Classrooms.
Kids solidify first grade math skills with addition and subtraction from 0-9, less than, comparing numbers greater than, equal to and learning odds and evens. You decide - classic or co-op rules lets your kids compete in a race to the finish or work together toward a common goal.
6. Didax #ad
Didax Educational Resources Sum It Up! Sums of 10, 20 and 100 211880 #adDidax #ad
- Contains everything you need to play three different games. A game of numbers and strategy. Grades K-2. For 2-4 players. Includes 3 game boards, rules, 3 tile sets with storage bags, and score sheets.
7. M THE MASTER THEOREM GAMES #ad
Great for Kids Ages 8-12, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Division, Adsumudi Math Game, Addition and Subtraction, The Monstrously Fun #adM THE MASTER THEOREM GAMES #ad
- Adaptable stem toy with different levels of play on each card. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Sharpen mental math skills.
Durable card game made in Michigan. Made in the usa. Multiple ways to play, or online. Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages. Great for kids ages 8-12, recommended for 9+.
Smart game for family game nights, individually, including competitively, collaboratively, remote learning or homeschool math class. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills. Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts.
8. The Season Toys #ad
The Season Toys Educational Board Games Multi Player Family Games for Kids & Adults Memory Chess Game #adThe Season Toys #ad
- Also, it is a learning game which can easily be used in preschool classrooms. If the first time they find the correct color, keep on rolling the dice. Have fun & learn together: children can easily improve their memories and learn colors with this board game.
Roll the dice and let your kid pick the correct color from the wooden sticks. Safe & durable: the memory games is made of wood and safe materials for children. Easy to set up and play: set up the board by putting each of the colorful wooden sticks in a hole randomly.
You can have fun and facilitate your children's learning while having fun playing a game with them. The one with the more sticks will win! Learning at home or in classroom: the memory chess game will enable your kids to improve their memory, learning and motor skills.
Keep & carry: the memory game set includes a storage tray for easy storage of all parts. After the play and fun time is over, it is easy to organize and carry anywhere. Children under age 3 must not play the game by themselves since small pieces may present a choking hazard. It is a fun game to play at home with parents. Then, spend some time with your kid to memorize which color is where on the board. The durability of the product is adjusted so that you can enjoy the game more.
9. Learning Resources #ad
Money Recognition, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Counting Game, Ages 7+, Easter Gifts for Kids, Easter Toys #adLearning Resources #ad
- Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play. Play money for kids: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter.
Homeschool or class games: 2-4 players. Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Easter Games! Play money: includes game board with spinner, markers, play bills, 100 plastic coins, and dice.