As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Winning Moves Games #ad
Winning Moves Games Game of The States, Can You Sell The Most from Coast to Coast? Game Board Game 1206 #adWinning Moves Games #ad
- A fun way to learn these interesting nuggets of information about each state! Sell the most from coast to coast: game continues until all packages are removed from the board. Draw your state card: as each state card is drawn, player reads aloud the STEM fact at the bottom of the card.
Appropriate for 2-4 players, a pad of play money, deck of 50 state cards, 4 plastic truck movers, 16 wood packages, recommended age 8+.
Can you guess which state is considered the southernmost Northern state, and the northernmost Southern state? Updated version: contains fun and educational STEM facts about each state.
The challenge: game of the states challenges players to race their trucks back and forth across the country - buying products in some States and selling them in other States. We even include a simplified Junior version aimed at 6-7 year olds! We include: bi-fold gameboard, spinner and instructions. Player with the most money wins.
|Brand||Winning Moves Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Winning Moves #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. International Playthings #ad
Game Zone Great States Geography Board Game #adInternational Playthings #ad
- The states feature illustrations of their landmarks, flowers, and other details to make it beautiful and exciting. You must then follow the directions on the card before the timer runs out. Make it a friendly competition between students. Age: 7+ years. Great for the classroom: for educators looking to make geography a little more interesting, this is a wonderful classroom game.
Excellent illustration and design: not only is the map created to be accurate to scale, but it comes in bright and enticing colors that will make kids want to play.
Find out all kinds of interesting facts about each state including birds, locations and capitals. How to play: when your turn comes, flick the spinner and pick whatever card the pointer lands on. Educational fun: if your family loves board games, flowers, why not combine it with something educational? The Great States Board Game is ideal for incorporating a little learning into your fun time.
Includes 1 game board, 100 fact cards, 100 fun cards, 100 find cards, mechanical timer, spinner, 100 figure cards, game rules. Product specifications: package contains 1 game zone great states geography Board Game. This will pique their interest and get them engaged in learning. It’s a fast paced way to learn about US geography with your friends and family.
3. University Games #ad
Scholastic Race Across the USA Game #adUniversity Games #ad
- Kids 8 and up from different grades can play together on an even field. Visit six states, answer geography questions, then get back to your home state to win! Questions are geared to each player's grade level. Learn about our country in this fun new board game.
|Brand||University Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
4. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride First Journey Board Game | Board Game for Kids | Family Board Game | Train Game | Ages 6+ | For 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 15-30 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- How to win this game: in first journey, the game ends when one player completes six tickets, claiming the Golden Ticket as their prize. Strategy game: first journey offers unique rules designed for a younger audience that retain the strategy, charm, and fun of the original Ticket to Ride.
The average playtime is 15-30 minutes. Number of players and average playtime: This kid and family board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
The whole family will enjoy claiming routes and completing Tickets! Fun adventure game: first Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel. Climb aboard, travelers—your incredible First Journey awaits! Fast and easy to learn: with a brand-new map and simplified rules, First Journey is the perfect way to introduce young players to the game of cross-country travel.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
|Manufacturer||Days of Wonder #ad|
5. Dr. Moku #ad
Flags & Capitals, Biology, Animal Kingdom, Riddles & Word Games, Worlds of Trivia, Geography Board Game for Teens, Family & Adults, Learn Languages, Facts, World Records, US States #adDr. Moku #ad
- Solve riddles and nail tricky spellings. Our world: travel the globe with world geography trivia. Trip up other players with crazy facts about the animal kingdom including the human body, flora and fauna.
Find countries on maps and name U. S. Wild world: incredible world records, general knowledge quiz and true or false questions about our truly wacky world. States. Natural world: identify exotic animals and fruits.
World of words: identify foreign languages and translate words. 1000 trivia questions with two levels of difficulty to help balance the playing field: family trivia board games are usually too easy for teens and adults but too hard for kids but now everybody has an equal chance.
This educational board game will have you shouting Japanese words that you didn't know you knew! Battle cryptic alphabets and strut your Spanish skills in the race to the top! Identify country flags and world capitals. Define obscure words and language points.
6. BAD COMET #ad
Shaolia:Warring States Board Game #adBAD COMET #ad
- Dice placement, card placement, resource management and engine building mechanics are all mixed down into a unique strategic experience. Shaolia is a board game filled with deadly strategy, where you’ll grow your own kingdom with countless possibilities.
It is easy to learn, yet its deep and diverse possibilities will emerge as you play more. Shaolia offers 7 different game modes to create a more robust gaming experience and add great replay value.
7. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic State of Emergency Board Game EXPANSION | Family Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- New level of challenges: your job of curing deadly diseases is about to get more difficult. This is a pandemic board game expansion: You will need Pandemic Base Game in order to play with this expansion. This expansion introduces three modules that provide unique ways to play and give you greater control over each game's difficulty.
Two new ways to challenge yourself to save the world: The Hinterlands Challenge and the Superbug Challenge raise the stakes even further with new disease strains and a fifth disease that cannot be treated.
If you want to inject an increase in difficulty to your games, the Emergency Event Challenge is for you. Fine-tune the difficulty of your game: take greater control over the diseases, or make things more unpredictable.
Travel to four locations spread across two new boards as you trace diseases to their source. Only the most seasoned players can overcome this challenge! New components add more variety: take on one of five new roles as you tackle the Hinterlands Challenge and investigate disease strains that jump from animals to humans.
8. Jax Sequence States and Capitals #ad
Jax Sequence States and Capitals #adJax Sequence States and Capitals #ad
- Travel the u. S. A the sequence way! this version of the classic game of sequence helps you learn States and capitals! Match your state card to the same state, shape and color on the board and place a chip on the space - get five in a row for a sequence and the win! A great game to enjoy with your family.
For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up.
9. Folded Space #ad
Folded Space Imperial Settlers and 51st State Board Game Box Inserts #adFolded Space #ad
- The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. Built to Last. Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.
3 x 29. 3 x 7. 0 cm. Insert is also compatible with 51st State - Complete Master Set and the Allies and Scavengers Master Set expansions. Detailed instructions are included in the package. The token trays can be utilised during the game, Amazons, Atlanteans, 3 is a Magic Number, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
Insert compatible with imperial settlers and the aztecs, why can't we be friends, we didn't start the fire expansions. This product consists of a flat-pack of 4 evacore sheets. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue.