As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
Recovery BINGO! Game for Adults #adWellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
- For 2-16 players. Help adults build recovery skills for living addiction free. Ages: 18 and up. Great for group therapy. Includes laminated game cards, calling cards, reproducible handouts, chips, and instructions.
2. Briston #ad
70 Cards, Briston Addiction Recovery & Self-Reflection Flash Cards for Groups #adBriston #ad
- This set includes 50 Recovery and 20 Self-Reflection Cards. Self-reflection cards are the perfect addition to recovery cards to help you gain insight into yourself. Recovery cards help lead conversations about feelings, triggers, behavior, and ways to control addictive impulses.
Use the cards in therapy groups or individually for icebreaking. You can use cards in many creative games or customize the activities to match your session goals.
3. S&S Worldwide #ad
S&S Worldwide Toss 'n Talk-About Addiction Ball #adS&S Worldwide #ad
- A great ice breaker: An easier way to talk about a tough subject. A wonderful tool for groups: Talk about personal feelings and common frustrations. Out of the box thinking: Features questions, quotes, and positive affirmations.
Create a safe space: Help players open up with this 24" inflatable ball. A creative way to talk about a sensitive subject: A novel approach to addiction and recovery.
|Brand||S&S Worldwide #ad|
|Manufacturer||S&S Worldwide #ad|
4. Wellness Reproductions #ad
Actions & Consequences for Adults #adWellness Reproductions #ad
- Actions & consequences for Teens also available. Topics include: anger, personal Health, Relationships, recovery, Money, Communication and Responsability. Includes 75 real-life situations that explore common issues for adults. Suitable for Adults.
5. Wellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
Substance Abuse Recovery, Wellness Reproductions & Publishing 100 Interactive Cards for Mental Health, and Survival Skills #adWellness Reproductions & Publishing #ad
- Recommended for ages 13-Adult. Will help participants interact and communicate on relevant topics. This card game is intended for teens through adults with any emotional and/or substance abuse issues.
6. Playing CBT #ad
Emotions and behaviors for improving Social Skills, Playing CBT, Therapy Game to Develop Awareness of Thoughts, Coping Skills and Enhancing self Control.- 2020 Version #adPlaying CBT #ad
- The game is designed for use in individual therapy and group sessions, educators and facilitators, by therapists, counselors, it enables a fun and safe means of exposure to emotions and related cognitive issues.
It is unique in its implementation of CBT principles; designed specifically to improve social skills, emotional regulation, self-control and self-resilience in children and adolescents. The 2020 version also contains a highly detailed manual and pluralistic illustrations to suite just about anyone, anywhere.
The game enables a fun and safe means of exposure to emotions and related cognitive issues. The 2020 version offers 15 different games in one box to address various emotions, thoughts, physical sensations, cognitive traps and behaviors. Playing cbt is designed for use in individual therapists, counselors, educators and facilitators.
|Brand||Playing CBT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Shelly Zantkeren #ad|
7. Sunny Present #ad
Empowering Questions Cards, The Original Deck, 52 Cards for Mindfulness & Meditation, Writing, or Any Other Process You Choose #adSunny Present #ad
- Ideal for writing, and as a visible reminder of your goals! The options are endless. Find answers to all your questions. Use them anyhow you want. Start inner conversations every once in a while, trigger positive responses that will stimulate a calm, positive and peaceful attitude towards life. Regain lost confidence: struggling with low self esteem, release your strength, everyday workstress and overwhelming anxiety? Say no to all of the above with these powerful meditation cards.
The pictures on the cards depict colourful doors in tallinn, Estonia! The doors to your inner world and a deeper insight of who you really are! Know yourself: love yourself again, embrace every single detail that makes you unique and bring mindfulness to your life.
Examine yourself, discover your hidden energy, loneliness, and gain that lost confidence back. Choose your own process: one of the greatest things about these empowering Questions cards, solo or with others, journal keeping, meditation, beside their lovely colours and intriguing questions, is their versatile nature.
Find the true meaning of life by simply answering these questions. Each deck of cards: includes 52 beautifully illustrated cards with powerful getting to knowyourself questions! Open the pack and discover all the self help questions. Nothing can stop you now! You are in control! Discover the new you: these empowering questions cards can help you initiate powerful inner self talk, travel you back in time, ameliorate the way you treat yourself, facilitate reminiscing and forgiving, and help you overcome difficulties in the long run.
8. Behind The Anger #ad
Adults, Teens, Behind The Anger Card Game for Families, Anger Management Card Game, Comprehensive Anger Control Solution to Develop Coping Skills, for Kids 6+ #adBehind The Anger #ad
- Long-lasting effects Ð kids, teens, and even adults can benefit from what our Anger Control game will teach. Anger control for kids Ð a fun and therapeutic approach for kids of all ages to learn how to deal with and express their anger in a non violent way. Behind the anger game teaches skills that have long life lasting impact and creates a positive outcome that will remain long after the game is played.
This anger control game creates a great bonding experience between parents and child. Created by a therapist Ð behind the anger was designed by an expert family therapist. Deal with anger positively Ð anger is an emotion that everyone has, socio-economic background.
Behind the anger card game helps children develop the skills to identify the emotions hidden behind their anger and learn ways to positively deal with their emotions. It is not the emotion in itself that is a problem, culture, regardless to age, but the way in which individuals deal with and express their anger is what makes the difference.
Our fun social skillsÕ anger Management game teaches kids the socially appropriate and healthy ways to deal with and express anger. This fun and fast-paced anger relief card game for kids is also great for parents, educators, therapists, school counselors, psycho therapists, psychologists, and anyone who wants to learn healthy ways to express anger. Simple & fun anger management game Ð parents can play this simple and enjoyable game with their children, so they can work through their anger issues together.
9. INNERICONS #ad
Communication Skills 40 Cards for Play Therapy, Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care, Mindfulness Therapy Games: Social Skills Game That Teaches Mindfulness for Kids #adINNERICONS #ad
- The fun never stops when learning that mindfulness matters! Large, sturdy cards | you will love the premium quality of this game, designed to be Bigger and Sturdier than other games. This game not simply a deck of affirmation cards, improve focus and relax. Its' clean design is created for counseling and therapy, but it is perfect home and family fun! It's the recovery & therapy game therapists trust! If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply email us at InnerIcons and we will be glad to help.
Top-rated group therapy game | with a focus on visualization and the building of social skills, these inspirational cards are recommended for group play therapy.
Engaging, fun to play card game | unlike other therapy tools, it is a variety of fun activities developed to help you feel grounded, find calm, our mindful game engages the inquisitive minds of kids & adults during group counseling sessions.
We believe in value and quality, your purchase donates to charity! We stand behind this educational game. Designed by teachers | hello! we’re innericons. Nice to meet you! we’re a socially conscious and eco-friendly company based in the USA that teaches mindfulness-education. Bonus booklet with activities | our card game for teens and children comes with a 12 page booklet featuring directions + extension activities that promote inner calm, peace and self care for a healthy mind. Teach adults and kids how to live in the moment with mindfulness.