As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Underdog Games #ad
Trekking The World: The Globetrotting Board Game Your Friends and Family Will Instantly Love #adUnderdog Games #ad
- A great gift: beautifully illustrated, with premium components and rich colors. For ages 10 and up though many parents play with their 8 and 9 year-olds.
A game that helps you share your greatest dreams and memories of travel. Perfect for family game night: fun for kids, adults, teens, and grandparents. An accessible game with rich strategy.
2. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. You will never have to play the same game twice. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, a board game group, or via video conference as you stay at home, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points. The average playtime is 60 minutes. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
3. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
The winner is the player with the most points. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count.
Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end.
Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
4. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components. Solid game boards with foil inlay.
5. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. For 1-5 players. Plays in 40-70 minutes.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
6. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, farmers, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game. Average Playtime: 45 minutes.
Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. Each role scores points differently, monks, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike.
One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, choosing from tiles that depict cities, roads, monasteries, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers. How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
7. Space Cowboys #ad
Splendor Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Game | Ages 10+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 30 minutes | Made by Space Cowboys #adSpace Cowboys #ad
- Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime. By accruing more ways to produce gems, trade routes, players work to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up.
Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world.
Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Fun and friendly competition: players vie for control of gem mines, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
The average playtime is 30 minutes. As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability. Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business. Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens.
8. Libellud #ad
Dixit Board Game | Storytelling Game for Kids and Adults | Fun Family Board Game | Creative Kids Game | Ages 8 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 30 Minutes | Made by Libellud #adLibellud #ad
- 30 minute playing time. For 3 to 6 players. Styles may vary. Humorous party card game with loads of imaginative storytelling. 84 new cards, 6 game pieces in 6 different colors.
9. Blue Orange #ad
Family or Adult Strategy 3D Board Game for 2 to 4 Players. Recommended for Ages 8 & Up., Blue Orange Games Planet Board Game, Award Winning Kids #adBlue Orange #ad
- Each player's board is a 12-sided 3-dimensional planet core. Throughout 12 turns, mountains or frozen lands, select landscape tiles representing oceans, deserts, and arrange them on your planet to create the best ecosystem. Award winning game: 2019 mensa select winner, best toys for Kids Award ASTRA, Spiel of Approval The Spiel, casual game revolution Recommended, The Dice Tower Seal of Excellence.
Win animal cards while fulfilling your own Natural Habitat Objectives and create the most populated Planet in. A world is taking shape in the palm of your hands. Take on the role of super Beings and compete to create perfect worlds with the ideal conditions for wildlife to flourish.
Strategy tabletop board game: planet is an environmental drafting board game featuring unique 3D planet cores, for science and nature enthusiasts. Family or adult strategy game: this 2 to 4 players nature inspired game can be enjoyed by parents playing with their children as well as adults.
Best recommended for ages 8 & Up. How to play: planet uses a drafting and tile placement mechanism with progressive turn order. Planet was one of blue orange’s top selling board games when it was released at Gen Con This strategic but easy to play game is great for families enjoying other popular Blue Orange classic award winning board games like Kingdomino, Photosynthesis, New York 1901. This best-selling board game has an amazing table presence with magnetic globes and high-quality components.
|Brand||Blue Orange #ad|
|Manufacturer||BLUE ORANGE GAMES #ad|