As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Merchant of Venus #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Play as any one of four different races: Human, Qossuth, Whynom, or Eeepeeep. Double-sided board features richard Hamblen’s classic version on one side, and Rob Kouba’s re-imagined version on the other.
Upgrade your ship to trade more goods faster or blast through asteroid fields. The return of the beloved classic space trading game.
2. Stonemaier Games #ad
Ages 14+, Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 1 scorepad, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, and 3 rulebooks.
Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
3. Stonemaier Games #ad
Area Control for 1-5 Players, Gray, Stonemaier Games Scythe Board Game, An Engine-Building, Ages 14+ #adStonemaier Games #ad
- For 1-5 players. Plays in 90-120 minutes. Explore the alternate-history of 1920 plus Europe through Jakub Różalski's stunning artwork.
Lead your faction to victory, building mechs, and exploring the mysterious factory, working the land, all while protecting your territory from the mechs of other encroaching factions.
The capitalistic city-state known simply as “The Factory”, which fueled the war with heavily armored mechs, has closed its doors, drawing the attention of several nearby countries. The ashes from the first great war still darken the snow. It is a time of unrest in 1920s europa.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
4. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
5. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
CGE Czech Games Edition Lost Ruins of Arnak #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- In addition to traditional deckbuilder Effects, Cards Can Also Be Used To Place Workers. With a variety of worker actions, the setup for each Game Will Be Unique, and equipment cards, artifacts, Encouraging Players To Explore New Strategies To Meet The Challenge.
Building a solid Resource Base Will Be Essential. Decks are small, and randomness is heavily Mitigated By The Wealth Of Tactical Decisions Offered On The Game Board.
6. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Descent Legends of the Dark Board Game | Strategy Board Game | Cooperative Board Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14 and up | 1 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 3-4 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Strategy board game: descent: legends of the dark is the next entry in the renowned Descent Board Game franchise. All players work together as they progress through the story. An expansive adventure: descent: legends of the Dark has 14 quests that span 50-65 hours of playtime, while the interactive storytelling and app-driven decisions off a ton of replayability.
Not only does the app take on the role of the Overlord, controlling the monsters with A. I. But it also drives the story, allowing players to make choices that shape the narrative of the game.
Number of players and average playtime: this board game for adults and family can be played with 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Select a hero to play as and work together with up to 3 of your friends as you fight your way through a campaign that will immerse you into the world of Terrinoth as never before.
The average playtime is 3 to 4 hours. Cooperative game: unlike previous descent titles, legends of the Dark is fully cooperative. All of the monsters are controlled by an intuitive app that tells the players how the monsters respond to the players’ actions. App-driven: the all-new descent app brings an increased level of immersion to the world of Terrinoth.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
7. WS Game Company #ad
WS Game Company Monopoly Luxury Edition #adWS Game Company #ad
- Faux-leather title deed card holder with gold foil stamping. Instructions included. Game path and recessed faux-leather center rolling area feature gold foil stamping.
Two drawers with die-cast handles and built-in storage. Includes 32 plated die-cast houses and 12 plated die-cast hotels. Includes 8 plated die-cast monopoly tokens: battleship, Top Hat, Iron, Horse and Rider, Boot, Scottie Dog, Race Car, Thimble.
Beautiful wood cabinet with burled veneer panels and decorative metal plaques. Officially licensed by Hasbro. Adult collectible appropriate for 2 to 6 Players. Premium chance, community Chest, Title Deed cards and MONOPOLY money.
8. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Multicolor 6005SG, Indie Boards and Cards Terraforming Mars Board Game #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- Compete for different milestones and awards worth many VPS. Over 200 different projects to complete. 1 to 5 players ages 12 and up.
9. Rebel #ad
Nemesis Board Game | Sci-Fi Horror Game | Miniatures Game | Strategy Game | Cooperative Adventure Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1, 5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Rebel #adRebel #ad
- Players work together but watch out because each of them has their own agenda on this infested ship. To make matters worse, you can hear noises in the vast corridors of the ship that sound unlike anything you have heard before. When faced with ultimate horror, will you trust your crewmates? Highly variable: clever immersive rules include cooperation, combat, infection, bluffing and back-stabbing making each game an exciting science fiction horror adventure.
Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling survival game is designed for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Survival game: the crew wakes up from hibernation to find a critical system failure that they must find and repair to safely return to Earth. Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours.
Randomized setup of room layouts, enemies, objectives, and more ensure that no two games are ever the same. Somebody ripped open his hibernation pod and pulled his body out. The problem? One crew member is dead. Strategy game: choose your character wisely because each one comes with a unique set of skills and weaknesses. Detailed miniatures: game includes 26 high quality miniature figures and over 500 detailed game components that fully immerse you into the sci-fi horror.