As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Sight Words Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game, 220 Dolch Word with 2 Magnet Poles for Kindergarten Preschool Children Activity Guide Include #adGamenote #ad
- Safe for your little ones. Perfect for pre-k, 2nd grade, 1st Grade, Kindergarten, 3rd Grade classroom. As children use the magnetic fishing rod to“catch & count” the fish, they learn to recognize sight-words more easily! Perfect for home & small groupset include 220 fish5 different level and 2 rods.
Perfect gift for toddler birthday, spelling, Christmas. Use non-toxic environmentally friendly paint. You can flip the fish over so the kids can't see the word ahead of time. Big fishing pool and easy storagethe fish size about 1.
8*1inch and the fishing pool diameter is up to 18inch. Very sturdy construction and great magnet will last through many hours of hands-on learning. High-quality wood material100% made of natural wood.
Suitable for 3~8 yrs. Collect the most fish and win! So it can hold all fish. This keeps them challenged as they can't target the words they're most comfortable with. Fun way to teach sight wordsno child can resist a fishing game. And with this set, kids can actually focus on the sight words and not just the game! Each colorful fish is printed with a dolch sight-word. Best educational fishing toybuild reading, holiday, and vocabulary skills with this set.
2. Trend #ad
Sight Words Level A Pocket Flash Cards #adTrend #ad
- Durable, home, rounded corners; Great for school, no see through cards with quick sorting, travel. Handy 3 1/8 inches x 5 1/4 inches size; Ages 4 and up. Set includes activity ideas to challenge growing skill levels.
Ideal for Teaching. 56 two sided cards. Handy 3 1/8 inches x 5 1/4 inches size. Strengthen reading skills with most common basic sight words, per the Dolch and Fry reading lists. Round corners for quick sorting. For ages 4 8. 56 two sided cards.
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
3. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Ages 5+, Visual, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, 114 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- The sight-word flies are color-coded by level: blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. After one of the 220 dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly.
4. Pint-Size Scholars #ad
Pint-Size Scholars Sight Words Pizza Board Game | 120 Vocabulary Words for Reading & Spelling Readiness Dolch & Fry | Educational Learning Board Games for Kids | Teaching Tool for Parents & Teachers #adPint-Size Scholars #ad
- 1-4 players. No more flash cards: disguise learning dolch and Fry sight words as a delicious pizza! Great game for young children, boys, toddlers, and girls of all ages.
Special delivery: this cute, fun game refines skills with writing, spelling, and reading challenges. It's good for you! 90 basic sight words and 30 advanced words for strong readers, kindergarten, making this an excellent board game for kids in pre-school, or elementary school.
Great for homeschooling or the classroom. Vocab builder & pizza builder: Improve phonemic awareness, reinforce retention and memory with fun, cooperative play. Your order: includes 120 sight word ingredients, 16 pizza slices, a spinner, 4 pizza pans, and instructions.
5. Key Education #ad
Sight Word Space Station Educational Board Game #adKey Education #ad
- Supports ncte and NAEYC standards. Includes a game board, 96 game cards and directions. For added fun, an alien space station is revealed as matched cards are removed from the board. For up to 8 players. Children practice reading and memory skills by finding sight word pairs.
6. Learning Resources #ad
4 Games in 1, Learning Resources Goodie Games ABC Cookies, Alphabet, Ages 3+, Phonics, Pre-Reading #adLearning Resources #ad
- Support language development and creative thinking with imaginative play. Set includes 42 plastic letter-shaped cookies, 45 double-sided cards, 2 spinners, plastic storage jar, and activity guide.
Fun for ages 3+. 4 fun games in one. Teach the alphabet, cVC word building, beginning sounds, letter recognition, and early vocabulary.
7. SpringFlower #ad
Boys & Girls,Homeschool ,Visual, Swat a Sight Word Educational Toy for Age of 3,4,5,6 Year Old Kids, 120 Pieces, SpringFlower Sight Word Game, Tactile and Auditory Learning #adSpringFlower #ad
- Encourage kids to discover the 224 most commonly used sight words with this fun and fast-paced game. Build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players. Ideal party favor and all kinds of the festival Easter, birthday party games, Thanksgiving, Christmas, handouts or rewards, New Year.
Why is it so funny? it's a game and not "work". 4pcs 9” l sturdy swatter--Which is solid and easy to maneuver, and important words. 3pcs vocabulary cards--contains 5 different levels' words, even for little hands.
A fun way to reinforce sight word learning. Perfect educational toys for boys and girls 3 4 5 6 years olds. 1pcs storage bag--Help your children develop a good habit of packing toys. Easy to travel and store.
What's inside? 112pcs double-sided sight word card--which provides huge variety, blue for pre-primer; green for primer; pink for first Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade. Best gift idea: perfect option for teacher supplies materials/classroom game/preschool/pre-kindergarten, party favors, preschool educational purposes, treat or trick gifts, Halloween goody bag, Homeschool.1st/2nd/3rd Grade. Best gift as stocking stuffers, Kindergarten, party favors, travel.
8. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education I Have, Who Has? High Frequency Words Game: Grades 1-2 #adEAI Education #ad
- Recommended Grades: 1-2. Math games, this deck is perfect for developing fluency. Practice and reinforce critical literacy skills with this fun, fast-paced card game! Played just like the I Have, Who Has? .
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
9. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, 20 Pieces, Learning Resources Snap-N-Learn Rhyming Pups Toy #adLearning Resources #ad
- Snap together beginning letters and two-letter word endings to create words, build vocabulary, and increase rhyming skills. Colorful puppy friends mix, match, and snap to make over 55 rhyming words.
Great for any toddler ages 3+. Build motor skills: Hand grasp and muscle strength come into play as children match and create pups. Each easy-to-clean pup measures 41/4"L x 2"H. 20-piece set includes 10 heads, 10 tails, and sturdy storage bucket.