As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dark Souls #ad
Dark Souls: The Board Game SFGD001 #adDark Souls #ad
- Challenges ahead: dark souls: the board game is about fast setup and long reveal. The gripping battles and brutal difficulty of the acclaimed Dark Souls Video Games Come To Your Tabletop In An Action-Packed Cooperative Dungeon Crawl Roleplaying Board Game.
True to the video game, you'll need To Be Strategic And Cleverly Manage Your Stamina To Survive. Prepare for A Fully Immersive Rpg. Learn when to be bold And When To Hold Back.
What’s included: 27 finely detailed world-class miniatures including enemies, Mini Bosses And Main Bosses, 47 Tiles & Terrain, 75 tokens & dials, 250 Cards. Enter the dark souls universe: take on a tabletop reimagining of one of the most challenging video Games Ever Made.
And prepare To Die. This game delivers an experience That Captures The Very Essence Of The Original Video Games. Play as iconic characters: take on a role as a knight, assassin, warrior, or herald And Figure Out How To Defeat The Undead Legions Before Confronting The Final Boss—Or Bosses.
|Brand||Dark Souls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Steamforged Games #ad|
2. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games Oath: Chronicles of Empire & Exile #adLeder Games #ad
- An expansive and immersive world - Oath has hundreds of cards with unique art and abilities that present surprising strategic options to even the most savvy player.
1-6 players | ages 10+ | 45-150 Minutes Playing Time. Each player at the table has the power to change the course of history. Build great monuments, and then watch them fall into ruin in generations to come.
Oath remembers - every game at oath is linked together in an ever-evolving campaign that supports multiple playgroups. In oath, one to six players will guide the history of an ancient land. Get playing fast - if you don't like reading rules up front, our card-based setup and quickstart walkthrough will get you started.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
3. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics. Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.
The average playtime is 45 minutes. Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures.
A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Gift for adults and teens: pandemic is the perfect christmas or birthday gift for anyone who loves a bit of problem solving! A perfect way to bring together friends and family, be sure to check out our full line of Pandemic games! Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Star Wars Legion Board Game Base | Two Player Battle Game | Miniatures Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14 and up | Average Playtime 3 Hours | Made by Atomic Mass Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Beautifully sculpted miniatures: thirty-three easily assembled figures invite you to play as the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance. Thrilling infantry battles: lead your troops to victory! Innovative mechanics for command and control simulate the fog of war and the chaos of battle - whether you fight for the monolithic, oppressive Galactic Empire or the ragtag Rebel Alliance.
Includes luke skywalker and darth vader: each of these iconic Star Wars characters pose with lightsabers drawn, ready to duel each other or anyone unlucky enough to cross their path.
Average playing time is about 3 hours. Enter the star wars galaxy: epic warfare is an inescapable part of the star Wars universe. These miniatures are found exclusively in the Core Set. The unpainted, easily assembled minis give you a canvas to create the Star Wars army you’ve always wanted to lead into battle.
Star wars: legion invites you to enter the ground battles of the Galactic Civil War as the commander of a unique army of miniatures filled with troopers, powerful ground or repulsor vehicles, and iconic characters like Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker. Number of players and average playtime: This action-packed battle game is designed for two players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
5. Arcane Wonders #ad
Arcane Wonders Furnace #adArcane Wonders #ad
- Fast and easy to learn, yet hard to master. A unique mechanism where you profit from each bid. Multi-stage production chains. Designed by ivan Lashin, designer of Smartphone Inc! Lavish and historically-accurate artwork of the best industrial buildings of the turn of the 19th/20th century.
|Brand||Arcane Wonders #ad|
|Manufacturer||Arcane Wonders #ad|
6. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Twilight Imperium 4th Edition Board Game | Strategy Board Game for Adults and Teens | Adventure Game | Ages 14 and up | 3-6 Players | Average Playtime 4-8 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Highly variable: create your own galactic space opera with a massive game featuring over 1, 000 components. Average playtime is between 4 to 8 hours. Each of these races have many paths to victory, but only one will sit upon the throne of Mecatol Rex as the new masters of the galaxy.
Negotiate your way to victory or overrun your foes with military might - the choice is yours. Mecatol rex, awaits the one who would be so bold as to take up the mantle of Emperor. Thrilling and competitive: every faction offers a completely different play experience, from the wormhole-hopping Ghosts of Creuss to the Emiratates of Hacan, masters of trade.
Sci-fi strategy board game: in this game of galactic conquest, trade, uncertain allegiances, each player takes command of one of seventeen unique civilizations to compete for interstellar supremacy through warfare, and political dominance.
The dawn of a new age: explore the latest reimagining of the twilight imperium saga with this epic fourth edition. The galaxy stirs once more, the jewel of galactic civilization, and the great races are again looking beyond their borders into the far reaches of space. With seventeen different factions and a random board setup, no game is ever the same twice. Number of players and average playtime: this exciting storytelling and tactical adventure game is designed for 3 to 6 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Doom: The Board Game Second Edition #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The fast paced struggle to survive and adapt to ever changing battle conditions replicates the heart pounding experience of a video game. Customize player decks throughout missions to improve your marine.
Experience the game from both invader and marine perspectives. Based on bethesda soft works' blockbuster science fiction shooter game. Randomized initiative makes for unpredictable and nerve racking activation phases.
8. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. Beautiful wooden components. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
9. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition Board Game BASE GAME | Horror Game | Mystery Board Game for Teens and Adults | Ages 14 and up | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 2-3 hrs | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Explore the veiled and misty streets of Innsmouth and stumble through the haunted corridors of Arkham’s cursed mansions as you search for answers and respite. Horror game: this fully cooperative board game of horror and mystery takes place in the same universe as Arkham Horror 3rd Edition, Arkham KCG, Eldritch Horror and Elder Sign.
Open the door and step inside - it will take more than just survival to conquer the evils terrorizing this town. Average game time is 2 to 3 hours. This immersive companion app guides players, step by step, through each scenario.
Mystery game: players take the part of investigators, entering the darkened rooms of haunted Akrham mansions and other sinister locales to discover strange secrets, solve cunning puzzles and battle otherworldly dangers.
Cooperative game with high variability: game features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty. The dynamics of this game make it an excellent choice for game night with friends and family, especially if they're fans of horror! App-driven game: a free digital app is required to play your copy of Mansions of Madness. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling cooperative horror game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up.