As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
1-5/8 L x 1-5/8 W in, Ages 6+, Learning Resources Reading Comprehension Cubes, Multi-color, 6 Colored Foam Cubes #adLearning Resources #ad
- Answer the questions before reading red cubes during reading blue cubes and after reading green cubes. Facilitate peer learning and small group conversations.
Includes 6 foam cubes in 3 colors, and activity guide. Roll the cubes to spark a conversation about reading assignments. Ideal for ages 6+.
2. Learning Resources #ad
Phonics Games, Easter Games, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Home School, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Easter Gifts for Kids, Visual, Ages 5+, 114 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books. The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Learning Resources Snap It Up! Phonics & Reading Card Game, Reading Game, 90 Cards Included, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Terrific for ages 6+. Homeschool Supplies for ages 6+. Includes 90 boldly-printed cards. Engage kids in building reading and phonics skills with this fast-paced game! Players pick and pass cards as fast as they can, building words at record speeds.
4. Torlam #ad
Math Games for Kindergarten Upgraded Version for Hand-held & 2 Black Pens, Torlam Giant Magnetic Ten-Frame Set, 5 Ten Frames & 55 Magnetic Math Counters for Kids, Math Manipulative for Elementary #adTorlam #ad
- Premium quality: discs with thickened magnetic sheet, which is easier to operate and is perfect for toddler’s little fingers. Learn & play: kids learn to show their work with our magnetic ten-frame set! Each magnetic tray has 1 ten-frames and room to write equations, plus magnetic discs that make modeling simple operations easy! Hands-on math: student can work on the trays with dry-erase markers or magnetic counters and hold their trays up to answer questions or show their work.
More choices: with different colors and extra trays, discs, you have more ways to demonstrate operation skills.
Math skill development: this set of magnetic ten frames is ideal for teaching numbers, addition, subtraction, doubling, counting, halving and multiplication. Give students a fun new way to explore number sense, number bonds, and place value. Upgraded magnetic sheets support both fridge mounting & hand-held demonstration solutions.
5. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Writing, Language, Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, social skills, communication, and behavior.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, game and activity ideas, 4 punctuation cards, and 27 photo cards. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, grammar, and increase fluency. The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
First Boggle Game, Ages 3 and up Amazon Exclusive, Boggle Junior, Preschool Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- This first game for preschoolers grows with your child by introducing the ABC's with different ways to play. Game. Match letters and pictures: kids as young as 3 can play this simple Boggle Jr.
No batteries needed: batteries not needed in this word game that promotes basic letter and word skills. Players match the big letter cubes to picture/word cards in 2 multi-level games. Game for parents to play with their kids: your child wants to have fun! Designed for 1-2 players, adults and children have been playing the Boggle Jr.
Spelling and memory: in this kids' version of the popular Boggle word game, spelling, players are introduced to letter and word recognition, matching, and memory. Word game for preschoolers: it's a boggle game for younger kids. Game together for more than a decade. It features colorful picture cards and large letter cubes.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hasbro Games #ad|
7. Learning Resources #ad
Assorted Colors, Set of 6, Ages 5+, Learning Resources Vowel Owls Sorting Set, Word Recognition #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 5+. Supports academic state standards in English Language Arts. Includes 6 colorful, 100 picture cards, plastic owls 5 printed with the vowels and 1 blank for sometimes Y, and activity guide.
Sort the word cards with the correct owls labeled with vowels. Practice phonics and word recognition.
8. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Pop for Sight Words 2 Game, 2-4 Players, Ages 5+, 100 Pieces, Homeschool, Early Vocabulary/Phonics Classroom Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Practice articulation while learning beginning game etiquette. Homeschool supplies for ages 5+. Includes 100 die-cut popcorn cards 92 sight word cards and 8 POP cards, and guide. 2-4 players. Easy game play helps build early literacy, increase vocabulary, and improve fluency.
9. Star Right #ad
Star Right Education Sight Words Flash Cards, 169 Sight Words and Sentences with 2 Rings #adStar Right #ad
- 2 rings included – this set of flash cards includes 2 rings to separate the examples that need practice from those that don't. Easy sorting – as opposed to all square edges, this set has 3 rounded edges with 1 Square edge and hole-punched for easy sorting.
Self-checking – with a sentence on one side and the sight word on the other, you can easily check if the word is being read and pronounced correctly.
Large clear font – these flash cards are the perfect hand-held size with large, clear and bold letterings so it easy to see even from the back of the classroom. Teach and review – it is ideal for teaching, in the classroom as a whole or each child individually or in groups, reviewing and practicing sight words, at their level.
|Brand||Star Right #ad|
|Manufacturer||Star Right #ad|