As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kingwora #ad
Farm Animals Matching Game,28 pcs Double-Side Dominoes Games,Animal Dominoes for Kids Ages 4-8,Super Fun Family Game,Make A Great Gift for Preschool,Educational Toys for 3+ Year Old #adKingwora #ad
- Package includes:each card measures 4”x 2”, so kids can comfortably hold it and play with it, there is a total of 28 cards. Premium quality: each card is laminated and features rounded corners for long life and durability, meeting, round, and exceeding all US and European testing standards.100% service commitmentyour satisfaction has always been our goal.
If you have any questions about this product, please contact us immediately, we will provide you with the best solution within 24 hours. Fun and educationalcolorful illustrations help your child learn the names of animals. All kingwora products are child safe and completely non-toxic, and does not hurt the child due to sharp points during the game.
Perfect gift for kids: animal domino game is a great gift choice for kids. When playing this domino matching game, turn-taking, learn their associations, children can not only learn to identify household items, but also Help develop early game skills, and visual identification, memory, sequencing, You order a product, color match, but you get more than that.
Best first game for children age 3 and up, it's the perfect size for a little hand to hold, play a classic game of dominoes with the most delightfully illustrated animal. Whether on a birthday, computers, easter other holidays, Christmas, these memory card games are a good way to keep children away from mobile, or as a fun group activity, etc. Enjoy family time while everybody interacts together and build a colorful childhood for your children. The matching card is 1.
2. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources Rhyming Words Splat Game #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Includes easy directions for more learning time! Ready to go: this simple yet fun game takes almost no time to learn and set up.
If two cards are matching, the player says SPLAT! And flips the card over. For 2-6 players. Three color-coded decks make it easy to adapt the game for one-on-one practice or multiple players.
The first player to flip over all of their cards wins. Set of 225 cards: 75 calling cards & 150 answer cards. Splat! can be easily modified to make it more or less challenging for the players. Within minutes of opening the box, young learners can be ready to compete and show what they know.
3. The Learning Journey #ad
Rhyming Puzzle Game for Kids Ages 3-5, Learn to Read With Preschool Learning Materials and Learning Games, Rhyme, Educational Award Winning Toys, The Learning Journey: Match It! #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Learn about rhymes: this bright collection of two-piece puzzles aimed at children ages 3 and up is a perfect introduction to rhyming words, helping to build a foundation for literacy skills. Play independently or together: 30 puzzle pairs give hours of fun and you can choose whether your child works with you to complete each pair or encourage them to develop important independent working skills.
Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes products easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills.
Listening to the sounds of the words and thinking about how words are constructed provides a huge boost to your child’s appreciation of language.
This means that they get the puzzle right every time, making the puzzles ideal for both independent play as well as playing together. Encourage language skills – the puzzle is designed to get your child talking and discussing the images they are creating as they put the puzzle together. Boost confidence and self-esteem: the self-correcting puzzle pieces means that only the correct pieces fit together.
4. Educational Insights #ad
Set of 114 Double-Sided Dominoes, Educational Insights Sentence Building Dominoes, Ages 6+, Learn to Write Manipulatives for Classroom & Home #adEducational Insights #ad
- Visit the educational insights Brand Store link above for even more classroom & learning fun! Classroom essentials: use for at-home practice or small groups practice, reading intervention, guided reading exercises, literacy centers, and other classroom activities.
Dominoes are double-sided for extra words and punctuation marks and color-coded by part of speech. Spark more engaged learning! engage visual and tactile learners with this set of colorful, punctuation, parts of speech, spelling, sentence building, playful, hands-on dominoes! Hands-on practice: a fun way to practice vocabulary, and reading.
What’s inside: set features 114 double-sided, adjectives, prepositions, conjunctions, packed in a sturdy, color-coded dominoes including nouns, pronouns, adverbs, and punctuation marks, verbs, clear storage container.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||We want to exceed your expectations. We work hard to ensure that our products are of the highest quality, and that kids feel happy, confident and inspired after playing with them. If the product you’ve purchased is not giving your child an exceptional experience, then you can simply return it and you will get your money back. That’s it! No short return windows, no endless rationale needed—just ship the product back within a year of purchase and you’ll get your refund.|
5. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
For Ages 5 and Up, TREND ENTERPRISES: Sight Words Level 1 Bingo Game, Exciting Way for Everyone to Learn, Play 6 Different Ways, 2 to 36 Players, Great for Classrooms and At Home #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- It is a high quality product. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. Ideal for teaching. The brand of the product is foamies. For ages 5 and up.
6. Educational Insights #ad
Word Building Game & Manipulative for Classroom & Home, Color-Coded dominoes , Ages 6+, Set of 108 double-sided, Educational Insights Word Building Dominoes #adEducational Insights #ad
- Word building dominoes includes 216 words and affixes including 44 green prefixes, packed in a sturdy, 70 blue suffixes, and 102 yellow base words, clear storage container.
Classroom essentials: use for at-home practice or small groups practice, literacy centers, guided reading exercises, reading intervention, and other classroom activities. Spark more engaged learning! engage visual and tactile learners with this set of colorful, playful, hands-on dominoes! Hands-on practice: word building Dominoes are a fun, hands-on way for beginning readers to practice using word analysis and word formation skills to build vocabulary.
What’s inside: build hundreds of words with 108 double-sided dominoes. Visit the educational insights Brand Store link above for even more classroom & learning fun! .
7. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Word Family Dominoes Educational Action Games JL480 #adJunior Learning #ad
- Children will love the feel of learning with a real domino. Thick plastic dominoes make manipulation easy to play the game. Complete number matching games. Collectors tin for easy storage. 28 piece set dominoes to teach number frames.
8. Edupress #ad
EP63532, Edupress Pete The Cat Purrfect Pairs Game: Word Families EP-3532 #adEdupress #ad
- Directions are included and with them comes additional activity ideas. A fun way to teach students about pairs. Great game for group play or in centers.