As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rio Grande Games RIO565 Puerto Rico Expansions 1 & 2 #adRio Grande Games #ad
- For 2-5 players. 45-90 minute playing time. These expansions require the Puerto Rico base Game to play. Ages 13+.
2. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger 81206 San Juan Game for Ages 5 & Up, Resource Management Strategy Board Game for The Whole Family #adRavensburger #ad
- Easy to understand instructions - high quality, Easy to understand instructions make it possible to start playing right away. Great replay value - san juan is a pared-down version of the full puerto rico strategy game, but with its own blend of resource management and the randomness of the card drawing allows for endless strategic decisions that make every game unique! Long term quality - ravensburger has been making products for the hand, head, and heart for over 130 years.
What you get - san juan comes with 143 playing cards, 6 role cards, 1 scouting pad, 1 Cathedral, 1 pencil, 5 trading house tiles, and instructions. Fun play experience - you can play a game in 45 minutes, and it's perfect for 2-4 players ages 5 and up, Which makes this a perfect gift for families who love to play games together.
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
3. Thames & Kosmos #ad
The Crew, Mission Deep Sea | Card Game | Cooperative Deep Sea Exploration | 2 to 5 Players | Ages 10 and up | Trick-Taking | 32 Levels of Difficulty | Endless Replayability #adThames & Kosmos #ad
- Communication is essential but limited when underwater - be quick, creative, and strategic. Difficulty increases as the game progresses; perfect choice for players of all skill levels. A follow-up to the kennerspiel des Jahres winner, The Crew, with an underwater narrative, .
The crew: mission deep sea has the same innovative cooperative twist on the classic trick-taking card game. With a few new surprises! Work together to win the right tricks at the right time.
4. Stonemaier Games #ad
Wingspan Board Game, A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches. Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus. Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 1 scorepad, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 4 clear plastic resource containers, and 3 rulebooks.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
5. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
6. CGE Czech Games Edition #ad
Czech Games Codenames #adCGE Czech Games Edition #ad
- Work together to contact all of your agents before the other team! A perfect party game experience for game nights. 2-8+ player in two teams. 15 minutes playtime.
7. Indie Boards and Cards #ad
Multicolor 6005SG, Indie Boards and Cards Terraforming Mars Board Game #adIndie Boards and Cards #ad
- Over 200 different projects to complete. 1 to 5 players ages 12 and up. Compete for different milestones and awards worth many VPS.
8. Libellud #ad
Asmodee Splendor #adLibellud #ad
- The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all. As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Players compete to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power.
The average playtime is 30 minutes. Perfect gift for family: splendor is the perfect gift for the whole family this christmas! Players vie for control of gem mines, trade routes, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world. Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business.
Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up. Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play. Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime.
|Manufacturer||Publisher Services Inc (PSI) #ad|