As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. Spellominoes Challenge Cards #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Self-checking with answers on backs. Supports common elementary language arts learning standards; great aid for English-learners. Expand spelling and vocabulary skills in domino fashion using onsets, blends, rimes, and digraphs.
Great for school, travel. 56 two-sided cards, 3 1/8" x 5 1/4". Ages 6 & up. Durable, home, no-see-through cards.
2. Trend Enterprises #ad
Trend T6067 Young Learner Bingo Game Rhyming Words TEPT6067 Multi, 2 X 4 in #adTrend Enterprises #ad
- 6-way format adapts to a variety of skill levels for small groups or entire class. Great for classroom and home use. Young learners 2 x 4 grid. Teaches 28 pairs of rhyming words by matching words, photos or both. Photos for real-life learning.
Playing chips, calling cards, caller's mat included. Includes 36 playing cards, more than 2 chips, caller's mat and cards. Ideal for learners with disabilities and anyone learning English. 36 different single-sided playing cards. Ideal for students in prekindergarten to second-grade ages 4 to 7.
3. Mattel Games #ad
Apples to Apples Junior, Teen & Family Game Night Ages 9 Years & Older Amazon Exclusive, The Game of Crazy Comparisons, Board Game with 504 Cards, Gift for Kid, Family Party Game Especially for Kids #adMattel Games #ad
- The apples to apples junior family party game is made especially for kids 9 years and older. Players should try to convince the judge that their card is the best choice and can get really creative with their reasons! "Table talk" is one of the most important -and hilarious -parts of the game! Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that's 100% recyclable.
Players will delight in the crazy comparisons while expanding their vocabulary and thinking skills.
It's as easy as comparing "apples to apples!". For a gift-ready box, select "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout. It's the hilarious Apples to Apples party game designed for younger members of the family. Each round, one player takes on the role of judge and plays a descriptive Green Apple card, like "Sticky. The other players choose their best match from the Red Apple cards in their hand, like "Frog Tongue. ".
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
4. THE BAMBINO TREE #ad
Learn to Read in 20 Phonic Stages, Phonics Games for Kids Ages 4-8 Kindergarten First Second Grade Homeschool Educational Study Activity, Phonics Flash Cards, Digraphs CVC Blends Long Vowel Sounds #adTHE BAMBINO TREE #ad
- Master their phonics, sound out words and vastly improve their Reading Skills: 62 flashcards; 4 sorting rings; 480 words and pictures; 120 sentences; 4 Difficulty levels 20 phonogram family groups. Created and recommended by teachers: level 1 phonics for kindergarten + cvc words blending; Level 2 consonant blends + digraphs; Level 3 long vowels + diphthongs; Level 4 trigraphs + silent letters.
A winning gift for children and parents - bright colors and beautiful pictures captivate young eyes straight out of the box; Any product issues contact The Bambino Tree and we'll take care of you.
Makes learning fun and has them reading in no time - Educational homeschool resource; Teach sounds and blending; Increases in difficulty preschool pre k kindergarten 1st grade 2nd grade 3rd grade set.
Don't even realize they are learning how to read: no eye-rolls or heavy sighs when you pull these out; Fun to use and play games with; Interactive visual kit keeps them busy for hours; Kids adore them.
5. Didax #ad
Didax Educational Resources Chunks Word Building Game for Grades 1-4 #adDidax #ad
- A perfect classroom game for small groups and "centers" and ideal for family fun. Onsets are the beginnings of one syllable words and rimes are the endings of one syllable words. For grades 1-4.
|Manufacturer||Didax Educational Resources #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Beginning and Ending Sounds Splat™ Game Grades K-3 EP62061 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- How to play: the game has 1 caller and 2–6 players. In the classroom, portable, use these cards in small groups. Ready to go: this simple yet fun game takes almost no time to learn and set up. This box offers three games in one, fast-paced, with each new game adding a unique twist or challenge.
Each deck includes 25 calling cards and 50 answer cards. Educational and fun: help your young learners show off their sound-recognition skills with this educational card game. Three different phonemic challenges: each color-coded deck has a unique task that is asked of players.
They are also great for homeschool environments and for game nights at home. For the yellow deck, blend, players must find words that begin with a given sound, players search for words that end with a given sound, blend, and digraph.
Each player is given 4 or more answer cards. Splat! is even perfect for those on the go: it’s an educational resource that is practical, and fun. For the pink deck, players look for words that begin with a given sound. Within minutes of opening the box, young learners can be ready to compete and show what they know. What’s inside the box: each box contains 225 cards, divided into three color-coded decks. If they do, they yell “Splat!” and flip over the card.
7. Coogam #ad
Coogam Wooden Short Vowel Reading Letters Sorting Spelling Games, Sight Words Flashcards Alphabet Puzzle Montessori Educational Toy Gift for Kids 3 4 5 Years Old #adCoogam #ad
- The flashcards are printed in thick cardstocks that cover a splashproof PET film to ensure long-time use. Great binding activities: the well-made wooden reading blocks are a perfect“grab and go” activity that does not include a screen. Meet safety requirement: the wooden blocks of perfect size for little hands are made of sustainable linden wood, crafting with smooth edges and a burr-free feel, fine finish, no splinter, and non-toxic.
Sensory tactile learner: the manipulation of the blocks and matching words to the cards adds fun for kids to work with CVC word families, problem-solving skills while engaging them in practicing to sound out short words. More than 48 combinations of 3-letter-word waiting for kids to create and explore! Wooden reading blocks: there are 114 pcs that come in the toy set, 50 CVC phonics word flashcards with picture illustrations, 5wooden spell boards in palm-size, containing 58 pcs of wooden lowercase letter blocks, and 1draw-string portable bag.
A perfect montessori learning tool for teaching children to read phonetically, play letters blending, encourages the development of motor skills, and rhyme.
Ideal gifts for birthdays and Christmas through all kinds of festivals. The portable bag makes it easier to clean up and keeps everything together, or preschooler. Perfect education aid: blending sounds and building words by filling letters in the blank is a great way to reinforce essential phonics needed to learn to read, classroom teacher, homeschooling mama, a perfect aid for a struggling/ beginning reader, which support a kids’ language development. Great to be binding activities with friends, families, and teachers.
8. Coogam #ad
Coogam Wooden Reading Blocks Short Vowel Rods Spelling Games, Flash Cards Turning Rotating Letter Puzzle for Kids, Sight Words Montessori Spinning Alphabet Learning Toy for Preschool Boys Girls #adCoogam #ad
- The large and not easily damaged. Wooden spelling toy: includes a wood tray, 5 handheld sets of rotating Blocks with 3-letter word movable blocks. Educational toys is the best gift toys for boys and girls over 3 years old on birthdays, Christmas, Thanksgiving and other holidays.
Appropriate for teaching very basic reading skills. Perfect gift for kids: these flashcards are durable and easy to use, even in the classroom. Along with 48pcs sight words flash card 24 pcs foldable word 2-in-1 cards, 24 pcs word cards. Attract children's attention: toddler learning cards with colors companied by adorable illustrations more likely to attract children's attention, matching letter game keep your kids off of screens for a long period of time.
Spelling card are durable and easy to use, smooth and burr-free. Durable, even in the classroom.
At the same time you have enough free time to do whatever you want to do. Colorful print is ideal. Foldable sight words flash card: put the card into slot of the wooden tray, collapses the cards for covers the words shown in the picture, spelling out the words on the wooden alphabet blocks according to the prompt information of the sight words flash card. Montessori educational toys helps toddlers develop strategic thinking in the brain, greatly develop memory skills. This spelling letters block are sturdy and everlasting even after long times using.