As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
100 Pieces, Learning Resources Pop For Addition & Subtraction Math Game, Grades 1+/Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Two levels of play and three game variations for 2-4 players. Fun for ages 6+. Includes 90 math-fact cards 1-10, 10 POP cards, spinner and guide printed on box.
Math skills: students practice basic addition, subtraction, and increase fluency while having fun. Fast-paced game lets you spin to practice basic facts-keep the gumballs for right answers.
2. Really Good Stuff #ad
Second Grade, First Grade, Really Good Stuff Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice. What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6" by 9½" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats.
Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, addition and subtraction through 20, including counting, and more.
3. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Math Stacks Place Value Game: Grades 1-2 #adEAI Education #ad
- Once a four-card stack is made, it can be collected. 1 to 4 players. Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math, look for the equivalent starter card on which to stack it. Cards measure 3" x 4".
This deck aligns with ccss: 1. Nbt. 1, 1. Nbt. 2, 2. Nbt. 1, 2. Nbt. 3. The person with the most stacks at the end of play wins! Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards. The place value deck includes 15 starter cards, and 45 match cards. Recommended Grades: 1-2.
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
4. Versa Tiles #ad
Addition, and Geometry | 6 Student Activity Books and 1 Teacher Guide, Subtraction, Foundation of Multiplication, hand2mind VersaTiles Math an Engaging Puzzle Game Kit for Kids Grade 2+ #adVersa Tiles #ad
- Engaging puzzle format for a fun challenge. Includes 6 grade-level activity books, 2 answer cases, and a teacher guide. The same self-checking system you know with a fresh new design.
Flexibility for whole-class practice, independent or partner work, small-group guided practice, learning stations. Improved functionality makes it easier to use.
5. Proof! #ad
Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game #adProof! #ad
- Improve mental math skills. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Teacher's choice gold award winner.
So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded.
Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Fast-paced, families, kids, fun math game loved by teachers, and grown-ups alike. Practice multiplication, subtraction, addition, division, and square roots. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! .
6. LogicRoots #ad
LogicRoots Math-Games for Grade 2 Kids to Learn Addition of 2 and 3 Digit Numbers Stem Game for Boys and Girls of 7 Years and up #adLogicRoots #ad
- Unique feature: game comes with unique 20 faced dice with numbers from 0 to 19, gets kids to play with bigger numbers. Fun game play: kids will master advanced addition with ease using this mountain climbing adventure board game.
Math skills: boost maths practice, reduces mistakes and improve speeds with fun and very simple game play. Age 6+: perfect for kids in grade 1 or 6 years and up or those who have started doing 2 and 3 digit addition problems. Perfect way to spend an evening bonding over maths and fun. Family time: lots of fun for the entire family.
7. Carson-Dellosa #ad
Task Cards: Word Problems Grade 1 Board Game #adCarson-Dellosa #ad
- Set contains 100 mathematical word problems. Cards include a Common Core correlation for easy planning and progress tracking.
Free online resource guide. Write-on/wipe-away card contains critical thinking activities. For whole group, small group, or individualized instruction and differentiation.
8. Gamenote #ad
Gamenote Addition & Subtraction Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game, 110 Math Facts Within 20 for Kindergarden 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Kids Include 2 Poles & 2 Dice & Activity Guide #adGamenote #ad
- Kids simply “reel in” a fish, solve the problem, then teacher or parent can check their work - help them mastering addition and subtraction facts within 20 Collect the most fish and win! Big fishing pond and easy storage come with 110 fish5 color and 2 rods.
Suitable for 3~8 yrs. Perfect for home & small groupgreat teaching tool for pre-k, 1st grade, 2nd Grade, kindergarten, 3rd Grade classroom.100% made of natural wood. Perfect gift for teacher.
Fun way to teach addition & subtraction children practice math skills with every “catch”! Our engaging fishing game helps kids practice 110 different problems. Safe for your little ones. Use non-toxic environmentally friendly paint.
2. You can flip the fish over so the kids can't see the problem ahead of time. The fish size about 1. 8×1inch and the fishing pond diameter is up to 18inch. So it can hold all fish. Very sturdy construction and great magnet will last through many hours of hands-on learning. Best educational fishing toycome with an Activity Guide help you quickly start to playinclude 3 games.