As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Wordical #adEducational Insights #ad
- Another amazing word game from the experts at Educational Insights. For 2–8 players, ages 8 and up. Perfect for parties and family game night alike. It's a radical, dice-rolling, word-building race. Roll the vowel dice and combine the letters with the consonant cards in your hand—build the highest-scoring word and you win the round.
Fun for all ages—a game kids and parents can agree on. Includes 108 consonant cards, 2 vowel dice, and guide. Develops word building and spelling skills, and builds vocabulary.
2. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources 5&6 I Have Language Arts Game #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Easy-to-play format keeps children motivated until the end of each game. Perfect for practicing skills in language arts. Game titles include analogies; idioms; vocabulary in context and more. Designed for children attending 5th-grade to 6th-grade.
3. Think Fun #ad
Award Winning Fun Card Game For Age 10 and Up Where You Race to Unravel the Word, ThinkFun Word A Round Game #adThink Fun #ad
- What you get - 100 word-a-round cards with 300 total words, each card well made from good materials. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
You can start playing immediately! award winner - play advances language award, recommended by American MENSA, Good Housekeeping Best Toys, and 2014 Toy of the Year Nominee.
Develops critical skills – word A Round is a favorite of speech pathologists and is a great game for building vocabulary and improving concentration. Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
4. Educational Insights #ad
Includes Over 1200 Clues, Educational Insights Blurt! Word Game, Perfect Family Game for Ages 7 and Up #adEducational Insights #ad
- Example: what word means "a partially dried grape"? Be the first to shout "raisin" and you're on your way to winning this riotous game of rapid word recall.
Award-winning: winner of dr. How to play: listen to a definition and race to respond! The first player to "Blurt" correctly moves ahead on the game board. Toy's best picks for New Children's Products, Kaboose.
Com's 12 amazing games for Families, and the Teacher's Choice awards. Build vocabulary: brain-boosting Blurt helps develop auditory comprehension, word recall, and vocabulary! Perfect for family game night—includes rules for junior version. Includes: 200 cards 1200 clues!, die, 6 game pieces, game board, and guide. Make it around first and you win.
5. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Super Sleuth Vocabulary Game #adEducational Insights #ad
- Students draw clue cards, read aloud, and check the answers on the backs of the cards with the magnifying glass answer decoder. Be the first detective to earn three
badges from each case category
and get promoted to Super Sleuth! Includes 184 cards in 4 different vocabulary categories and 16 special assignment cards, 4 category dividers, 48 die-cut badges, special decoder card, and guide.
Detective-themed vocabulary game with 180+ mysteries to solve! Practice synonyms, antonyms, homophones, and multiple-meaning words.
6. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights AfterWORDS #adEducational Insights #ad
- In this fast-paced, vocabulary-building game, players must name a word that matches 1 of their category cards AND begins with the letter in play. For 2-4 players. Electronic timer requires 2 AAA batteries not included.
Encourages quick-thinking skills and vocabulary development. Includes fold-up game board, timer with 3 different timed durations for beginners, advanced players, 100 category cards, and serious wordies.
7. Edupress #ad
Edupress Classwords Game, Grade 4 EP63752 #adEdupress #ad
- 1-minute timer. Directions And Extension Ideas. Students also work on Other Important Reading Skills With This Game. 200 cards. Directions and extension ideas. 1-minute Timer. 200 cards.
8. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Special Education Materials, Spark Cards Sequence Cards for Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Problem Solving, Sentence Building, Improve Language Skills #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Laminated finish so dry erase markers can be used to highlight picture details. Improves skills - great sequence speech game for children that can be used across multiple settings for hours of Educational Fun While Improving Verbal Communication, Receptive Language Skills, Expressive Language Skills, Social Pragmatic Skills and Proper Sequencing.
Easy to use - complete manual included for each storytelling card set with questions prompts that can be used by speech therapist, teachers or parents. High quality - durable high quality colorful large 4.
5 x 4. 5 sequence picture cards, packaged with Stand-Up Custom Tab Dividers, For Easy Accessibility. Questions are adaptable and can be used to Tell me A Story, Conversation Starters, ABA therapist, Early Learning Skills. Adaptable for all ages - spark cards #2 are a perfect speech therapy game for classroom and center Based Activities, individual therapy sessions, at home with parents and entire family.
Skill level of cards is adaptable to many levels by simply trimming or using all the cards in a set. Mulitple target goals - use for many language goals, critical thinking, Predicting, Verbs, Exposure, Storytelling, Problem Solving, Pronouns, inferencing, Main Idea Improves Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Reasoning Skills. Starting from age 4 story Cards are Suitable For Kids Of All Ages.