As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Z-Man Games #ad
A Feast For Odin #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Fun and fair dice-managed actions. 1 to 4 players, ages 14+. Innovative home board mechanic. Over 200 occupation cards.
2. Folded Space #ad
Folded Space A Feast for Odin and Expansions Board Game Box Inserts Organizer #adFolded Space #ad
- The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. There is space provided for the two island tiles from the expansion. Detailed instructions are included in the package.
The square island board tiles are in the lower right corner acting as a lid on the trays underneath. This product consists of a flat-pack of 4 evacore sheets. The insert is designed to use the black plastic trays that come with the game, providing storage for the remaining game components.
Built to Last. Many of the trays can be utilised during the game, and the Lofoten, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times.
The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue. There is space for all cards to be sleeved. Insert compatible with a feast for odin, orkney, and tierra del fuego mini-expansion. Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 31. 2 x 22. 4 x 11. 7 cm.
3. e-Raptor #ad
E-Raptor Insert, A Feast for Odin #ade-Raptor #ad
- Also, sleeved cards, the components are still kept in order, ready for setting another game quicker than ever before. Thanks to this insert you can arrange all game components and keep them in order – no more mess on the table while playing.
In one place without being afraid of losing control of the setting. The insert is composed of five large and accessible trays. You can hold all your boards, when the box is closed, tiles, tokens etc.
No more looking for necessary elements during the game. All of them can be taken out of the board game box which makes sorting and reaching all components very easy.
The insert is durable and made of high quality HDF. E-raptor insert compatible with Feast for Odin is a perfect accessory designed to organize and improve gameplay of the board game. To assemble it, there is no glue required. It allows to hold all components inside the box, including the manual. They can be easily accessed and do not take as much space as during the game without an insert.
4. Cephalofair Games #ad
Gloomhaven #adCephalofair Games #ad
- A game of euro-inspired tactical combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time. A game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
5. Leder Games #ad
Leder Games Root: A Game of Woodland Might and Right #adLeder Games #ad
- The stage is set for a contest that will decide the fate of the great woodland. 90- 120 minute playing time. Leder games invites you and your family to explore the fantastic world of Root! It is up to the players to decide which group will ultimately take root.
Root is a game of adventure and war where 2 to 4 players battle for control of a vast wilderness. 2-4 players, Ages 14+. In root, players drive the narrative, and the differences between each role create an unparalleled level of interaction and replayability.
|Brand||Leder Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Leder Games #ad|
6. Asmodee #ad
Inis #adAsmodee #ad
- Innovative game mechanics unite card drafting and area control. Based on ancient myths about Ireland's colonization and first kings. Modular puzzle board creates a different landscape for every game.
Gorgeous original art and highly-detailed plastic figures bring the setting to life. A 2-4 player board game designed by Christian Martinez and produced by Matagot Editions.
|Manufacturer||Publisher Services #ad|
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Card Game, Arkham Horror #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Blurs the line between the traditional card gaming and role playing experiences. Campaign rules grant additional depth to your decisions and allows you to “level up” your deck between adventures.
A living card game of eldritch mystery or 1 to 2 players or up to 4 with 2 core sets. Players assume the roles of unique investigators marked by specific strengths and weakness. Investigators are opposed by the challenges from adventure specific encounter decks.
8. Mayfair Games #ad
Agricola #adMayfair Games #ad
- Contents: 360 cards, over 300 wooden components, tokens, 50 plus tiles, 9 boards, scoring pad. For 1 to 5 players. 120 minute playing time. Fun, family game.
|Brand||Mayfair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mayfair Games, Inc. #ad|