As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Asmodee #ad
8905, 14+ Years, Asmodee | Cthulhu Death May Die | Board Game, Italian Edition, 1-5 Players #adAsmodee #ad
- Italian edition. 45 finely carved plastic miniatures, 90 face-up cards, 12 madness cards, 6 episode cards, 64 myth cards, 3 0 plastic markers, 1 rule, 17 double-sided cards, 6 monster cards, 1 story plan, 8 large antique cards, 2 servo cards, 8 special dice, 10 investigator cards, 5 colored bases, 147 counters.
Cthulhu: death may die is a fast-paced collaborative board game for 1-5 players, set in the distressing Lovecraftian universe.
You will have to uncover and solve the mysteries of six different narrative episodes using your unique combinations of skill and madness, fighting a wide range of terrible Myth monsters.
It's probably a one-way trip, but you're ready to go. Number of players: 1-5 | recommended age: 14+ | average duration: 90-120 min. To defeat the supernatural horrors coming from beyond space and time, you will have to embrace madness and make team play. Isn't it. Then you have to stop the ritual to temporarily make the Great Ancient vulnerable. And kill him. Yes, even death can die.
2. CMON #ad
CMON Cthulu: Death May Die YOG-Sothoth Board Game Expansion | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made #adCMON #ad
- Investigators will have to deal with many more portals on the board, Wilbur Whateley, creating new dangers during their investigation. Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. It is simply the knower of all things. This is an expansion to cthulu: death may die: this is not a complete experience.
Exciting new content: this expansion adds a new elder one as well as its special monster, to the game. For that, in and of itself, is not dangerous, Yog Sothoth must be destroyed. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
And while knowledge, its application can be. The cultists that seek out yog Sothoth’s knowledge don’t do so for enlightenment, but to push forward their nefarious schemes.
Horror game: yog sothoth is not interested in destruction or conquest. Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further. Cooperative mystery game: investigators must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world. Players can combine it with any Episode from the core box or expansions. You will need the cthulu: Death May Die Base Game in order to play with this expansion.
3. CMON #ad
Cthulu: Death May Die Season 2 Board Game Expansion | Horror Game | Mystery Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 90-120 Minutes | Made by CMON #adCMON #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling horror adventure game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. You will need the cthulu: Death May Die Base Game in order to play with this expansion. There’s also 10 new investigators, eager to jump in and take evil down, no matter the cost to their own bodies and minds.
Average playtime is approximately 90 to 120 minutes. New game tiles represent new locations to fight these abominations. Cooperative mystery game: investigators must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping the evil about to be unleashed on the world.
This is an expansion to cthulu: death may die: this is not a complete experience. Working together, players will fight cultists, search for answers, and try to keep their already-broken minds from warping even further.
Thankfully, just as dangerous and deranged as the last one, there’s a whole new batch of Investigators ready to jump in and take them down. Exciting new content: six new episode boxes each contain new monsters to defeat and cultists to disrupt. Horror game: a new cult, has started their final ritual and a new Elder One may be summoned into the world.
4. Death May Die #ad
CMON: Death May Die: R'lyeh Rising Board Game Expansion KICKSTARTER Exclusive #adDeath May Die #ad
- Investigators must defeat cthulhu one stage at a time, like a regular Elder One fight - except they may only attack one area of the Elder One at a time. You must stop Cthulhu before he enters our world! In r'lyeh rising, the ritual has already been completed.
With figures moving freely upon the terrain with the aid of a movement ruler. However, we’ve got one last chance! investigators travel to the realms of R'lyeh itself in an attempt to destroy Cthulhu in transit between the two worlds! In this final episode, the action takes place on cthulhu as the board itself.
R'lyeh rising is a wholly unique episode, discovery cards, monster cards, and Mythos cards, the epic finale to Death May Die, not only bringing its own set of tokens, but also drastic changes to the game's base rules, as the figures move and act freely upon the behemoth's rocky base.
R'lyeh rising comes with its own mythos deck featuring additional Monster summoning and unspeakable events generated by Cthulhu’s presence. The world as we know it is doomed. Cthulhu’s appearance is imminent.
5. Go7 Gaming #ad
Cthulhu: Death May Die! Storage Organizer Insert from Go7 Gaming #adGo7 Gaming #ad
- This kit requires glue and 70 - 90 minutes to build. For use with cthulhu: Death May Die base box. Reduces setup and breakdown time and protects your components. Ages 14+. Supports sleeved / unsleeved cards.
|Brand||Go7 Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Go7 Gaming #ad|
6. Go7 Gaming #ad
Cthulhu: Death May Die Season 2/KS Storage Organizer Insert from Go7 Gaming #adGo7 Gaming #ad
- Ages 14+. For use with the cthulhu: Death May Die Season 2/KS. Reduces setup and breakdown time and protects your components. This kit requires glue and 65 - 85 minutes to build. Supports sleeved / unsleeved cards.
|Brand||Go7 Gaming #ad|
|Manufacturer||Go7 Gaming #ad|
7. Gridopolis #ad
A 3D Tabletop Strategy Game : Family-Friendly 1-4 Player Innovative Board Games for Adults, Teens & Kids Ages 8+ Great for STEAM Learning, Gridopolis #adGridopolis #ad
- The game’s objective is to be the last player standing or have the most points at the end of a timed game. World’s first 3d strategy game and system that you build & play.
Design your own game using the innovative Gridopolis Game Design Guide. For 1-4 players, enough to build hundreds of unique boards. Teach stem skills in the classroom and homeschool using free downloadable lesson plans. On your turn, which is your three-dimensional playing arena, jump OR build! That means the grid-set, you can move, changes during the game.
With 7 basic parts, build, includes 217 high-quality pieces, modify, you play, and expand the grid-set. Gameplay rules based on classic games such as chess, checkers, and tic-tac-toe. Gridopolis is simple and easy to learn, as well as a dynamic compelling challenge to master.
8. Evil Hat Productions #ad
Evil Hat Productions Blades In The Dark Tabletop Roleplaying Game #adEvil Hat Productions #ad
- A fully developed setting complete with maps, factions, NPCs and story hooks to facilitate easy gameplay. Easily customizable for one-shot games or a long-term campaign.
There are heists, bloody skirmishes, above all, occult mysteries, dangerous bargains, chases, and, riches to be had — if you’re bold enough to seize them. Enough variety in one book to fuel multiple unique long-term campaigns.
|Brand||Evil Hat Productions #ad|