As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hello Organics #ad
Goji/Wolfberry Berry Plants Lycium Barbarum Includes 4 Four Plants #adHello Organics #ad
- The price includes four 4 goji plants with usPS Shipping. Goji berries are considered among one of the super fruits. Goji plants can be planted in most healthy soils in normal pH range.
Most all edible plants grow well in full sun but a little shade won’t hurt. They are very high in antioxidants and good for brain health. These are 2 inch rooted starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 4-6 inches tall.
Goji berries can produce fruit from a small size plant and can bear fruit once temperatures are consistently above 80 degrees. I recommend when you receive your plants to grow in a 4 inch to 1 gallon pot in a good organic potting soil like Fox Farm's Happy Frog. See full product description for more information on Variety and How to Grow.
2. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Quart Pot, Dynamite Goji Berry lycium , Live Plant, Super Fruit #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Ships in a quart pot -- may ship dormant when ordered from November thru April. The thorn less dynamite goji Berry shrub is self pollinating and produces intensely sweeter berries when grown in the full sun or slightly shaded.
Goji berry plants grow to a height of about 7 feet tall, and the weight of the berries cause the branches to arch over into a Weeping configuration that makes the berries very easy to harvest.
Mature height 5-7 feet -- mature width 5-7 feet -- light requirements full sun to partial shade -- hardiness zones 5-10 The brilliant red berries look much like Small peppers and can be eaten fresh when they ripen in June, or the berries can be dried for eating later.
3. Earthcare Seeds #ad
Earthcare Seeds Tibetan Goji Berry 100 Seeds Lycium chinense Heirloom, Open Pollinated, Non GMO #adEarthcare Seeds #ad
- Grows best in zones 5 - 9 Grows in Most Soils with Good Drainage. Growing instructions and plant Images are included on the seed envelope. Seeds are stored in environmental conditions that promote seed life Dark/Dry/Cool.
Drought tolerant once Established - Fruits in the Second Year from Seed. Seeds are for the current and following growing seasons. Long lived shrub and Prolific Producer of Deliciously Nutritious Goji Berries. Can be eaten fresh or dried Mixed in Salads and Deserts or Great as a Healthy Snack.
4. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Wellspring Gardens Starter Plant, Lycium barbarum, Goji Berry Live Plant Wolfberry Matrimony Vine #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- From a licensed nursery Florida Nursery Registration No: 47234100 Plant ranges from 3-8 inches tall in a 3-inch-deep 4. 90 fl oz/145. 0 ml pot. Questions? problems? send a picture of your plants within 48 hours after arrival so we can assess for our Live Delivery Guarantee! .
5. Yunaksea #ad
2 Red Goji Berry Trees Live Bareroot 8 to 12 Inc Height for Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots #adYunaksea #ad
- 2 red goji berry trees live bareroot 8 to 12 Inc Height For Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots.
6. Yunaksea #ad
2 Red Goji Berry Plants Live 5 to 8 Inc Tall, Sweet Berry Frutis for Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots #adYunaksea #ad
- 2 red goji berry plants live 5 to 8 inc tall, Sweet Berry Frutis For Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots.
7. Yunaksea #ad
10 Goji Berry Fresh Cuttings, Red Berry Fruits for Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots #adYunaksea #ad
- 10 goji berry fresh cuttings, red berry Fruits For Planting Ornaments Perennial Garden Simple to Grow Pots.