As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Seed Needs #ad
Heirloom, Seed Needs, Non-GMO & Untreated, Blue Hyssop Herb Seeds for Planting Hyssopus officinalis Single Package of 500 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. Keeping them fresh longer than the competition.
You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Direct from the growers. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available.
Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well.
All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
2. TKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
500 mg ~ 500 Seeds, Hyssopus officinalis, TKE Farms, Hyssop Seeds for Planting #adTKE FARMS & GARDENS #ad
- It is also deer resistant, so you don't need to worry about these pesky critters munching on your plants! Instructions Included.
It is a low maintenance plant that does not require much care or attention from the gardener once it is established in the soil. Blue hyssop is an attractive addition to any garden, with its vibrant blue flowers and silvery-green foliage.
Blue hyssop attracts butterflies and other pollinators which can help promote a healthy ecosystem in your garden! The leaves of this plant are edible and have been used as herbal remedies for centuries due to their antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Hyssopus officinalis #ad
1000 HERB Hyssop Seeds Hyssopus officinalis Perennial,Mediterranean Herb #adHyssopus officinalis #ad
- Model:hyssop, Country Of Manufacture:United States. Mpn:flowers/herb/seed/perennial. Brand:hyssopus officinalis, Country/Region Of Manufacture:Unknown.
4. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Great Home Garden Gift, Hyssop Seeds for Planting, 1500+ Seeds Per Packet, Fragrant Herb & Flower, Non GMO & Heirloom Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Botanical Name: Hyssopus officinalis #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Hyssop thrives in light, and should be planted after the last frost of spring. Transplant outdoors after all danger of frost has passed. Or, start indoors 8-10 weeks before the last expected frost. Hyssop is a member of the mint family.
The bright lavender flowers of this member of the mint family add lovely color to your herb garden! Type: perennial - sun: full - planting depth: 1/8" - spacing: broadcast - Water: Moderate/Low - Days to Maturity/Bloom: 90 days - Height: 12-24”.
Since the seeds need light to germinate, well drained soil and full sun or partial shade, sow them on the surface of the soil 6" apart and thin them to 12" when the seedlings appear.
Space plants 8-12” apart. It can also be planted in late fall for spring germination. Please take photos of your plants and upload them in a review! - Isla's Garden . It can be planted indoors, outdoors, or in containers. Germination may take up to a month. Usda zones: 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 4, 9. Sow seeds 1/4” deep in spring in a location with full or partial sun. Germination may take as long as 3-4 weeks.
5. Generic #ad
140 Seeds of Hyssopus officinalis, Herb Hyssop Flower #adGeneric #ad
- Scarification: none required. Added to salads. Minimum hardiness Zone: 3. Stratification: none required. It can be used fresh or dried. Flowers - raw. A strongly aromatic flavour, it has fallen out of favour in recent years.
Edible uses: leaves and young shoot tips - raw or used as a flavouring in soups, somewhat like a cross between sage and mint, salads etc. You will get 140 seeds of Hyssopus officinalis, Herb Hyssop Flower.
A member of the mint family; many small flowers on short spikes, or white; forms a dense mounded plant; used in cooking; aromatic; full sun, dry soil; native to southern Europe, purple, Iran, Caucasus, usually blue but rarely pink, Turkey. Germination: Sow seed in Spring, lightly cover with soil. An essential oil from the plant is used as a food flavouring.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Blue Hyssop Seeds Hyssopus officinalis Packet of 40 Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Offering 40+ blue hyssop seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Seeds make great gifts for all ages.