As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Fun #ad
Think Fun Math Dice Junior Game for Boys and Girls Age 6 and Up, Teachers Favorite and Toy of the Year Nominee #adThink Fun #ad
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing and solving right away. Toy of the year nominee - math dice Jr is hugely popular with parents and teachers, and serves as a great math game for young learners.
What you get - includes 1x 12-sided die, instructions, and a game-go bag for easy storage and clean-up For 2+ players aged 6+, scoring track, 5x 6-sided dice, it's one of the best gifts for kids ages 6 and up and its small size means it makes a great stocking stuffer.
Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Develops critical skills – Gameplay provides a stealth learning experience, where players learn early math skills through fun gameplay.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
2. Think Fun #ad
Amazon Exclusive Version, ThinkFun Zingo Bingo Award Winning Preschool Game for Pre-Readers and Early Readers Age 4 and Up, One of the Most Popular Board Games for Boys and Girls and their Parents #adThink Fun #ad
- You can start playing right away! award winner - zingo has won many awards including an oppenheim gold, parents' Choice Award, and is a three time Toy of the Year Nominee, ASTRA Best Toys for Kids Award, which makes it a great gift for boys and girls ages 4 and up.
Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles.
Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, builds language and matching skills in preschool kids through fun, fast-paced play.
Zingo is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! What you get - this is the amazon exclusive version of the world famous game Zingo, one of ThinkFun's best games for kids ages 4 and up, and it includes an extra Zingo card so that up to 7 players can play! Also includes a unique Zinger device that delights players of all ages.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
3. Skillmatics #ad
Travel & Family Party Game for 6 Year Olds and Up, Skillmatics Card Game : Train of Thought | Gifts #adSkillmatics #ad
- Cards are of 3 colors, each color represents a train compartment. Suitable for ages 6+ and is ideal for 2-6 players. Includes : 110 question cards, 20 action Cards, 20 wild cards, Instruction Manual and a handy box to store it all. How to win - each player draws a card from the center and takes turns answering questions.
Great gift – perfect gift for all occasions, including game nights, get together with friends, camping trips, team building activities and icebreakers. Exciting card game of interesting questions & real connections - answer interesting questions and perform fun challenges with this easy to learn game, that guarantees hours of fun! If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go? Who do you think knows you best? Learn more about each other as you engage in fun and meaningful conversations! Be the first to complete your 'Train of Thought’! Super fun for adults & kids - great for kids and adults alike.
Be the first player to complete your 'Train of Thought' by collecting 3 complete compartment sets, 1 set of each of the 3 colors of cards. Family friendly - an enjoyable way to bring your family and friends together through meaningful conversations! .
4. Taco vs Burrito #ad
Taco vs Burrito, The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory.
Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Optimal for 2-4 players. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, perfect for everyone - alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Great for stocking stuffer, Secret Santa, Christmas, and Taco Tuesday Gift. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, Hanukkah, parents, friends, girls, adults, or family as well as any board game or card game lover. Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
5. Semper Smart Games #ad
PlaySmart Dice: Uniquely Numbered Dice System with 5 Fun Math Games That Helps Kids Master Addition and Multiplication Skills #adSemper Smart Games #ad
- Use them just a few minutes a day, at home or on the go, to sharpen math skills and master essential building blocks for higher academic achievement. Patent pending, high quality dice system specifically developed to emphasize harder to learn math sums and products.
Learn math the fun way--with math dice games and not flash cards! Award-winning stem games use uniquely numbered dice system with games ranging from simple to complex.
6. Little Treasures #ad
3 Years and Up, Teaches Word Recognition, Spelling, Little Treasures Matching Letter Game, and Increases Memory #adLittle Treasures #ad
- Perfect for preschoolers: matching Letter helps develop memory skills, spelling, strategic thinking, sociability, and increases word recognition.
Family fun: game is for 2 or more players, great for parents and children to play together. Multiple benefits: not only does this activity teach spelling and memorization, but it helps children advance hand and eye coordination and their ability to play together.
Suitable for kids ages 3 and up. Educational and enjoyable: Allows children to make the connection between objects and their names while having fun with the flashcards and letter cubes. Contents: matching letter game comes with a tray, 30 picture cards, 8 letter cubes, 60 word cards with 3 and 4 letter words.
7. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up | Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night #adSkillmatics #ad
- Perfect gift - this is an ideal gift for any occasion that ensures kids learn through play! fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up! Build key skills - guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills.
Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, use your clue cards wisely, ask intelligent questions, and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
It's that simple! strategize your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, plane trips and more! The box size is portable & travel friendly. First to 7 cards wins it all! play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, gatherings, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
8. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Hoppers Logic Game, Teaches Critical Thinking Skills Through Fun Gameplay #adThink Fun #ad
- Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. You can start playing immediately! Comes with multi-level challenges - Hoppers comes with 40 beginner to expert challenges that become increasingly difficult as you play through them.
What you get - includes game grid with storage drawer, 40 challenges and solutions, and 12 green hopper frogs.
Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games. Develops critical skills - Strengthens sequential reasoning skills through fun gameplay. It's classic peg solitaire, with a fun frog theme.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
9. Think Fun #ad
MENSA Award Winner, ThinkFun Laser Chess Two Player Strategy Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 8 and Up #adThink Fun #ad
- 39mw max output at 635-670 You can start playing immediately! Intergenerational fun - great for parents and kids, or grandparents and grandkids, to play together as a modern alternative to chess. What you get - laser chess is a fun two player strategy game and stem toy with real lasers included, perfect for lovers of brain games like chess or other classic strategy games.
Skill level: Intermediate. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual. Contains two class 1 lasers with
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
10. Think Fun #ad
ThinkFun Rush Hour Junior Traffic Jam Logic Game and STEM Toy for Boys and Girls Age 5 and Up, Junior Version of the International Bestseller Rush Hour #adThink Fun #ad
- Country of Origin :China. For people of all ages who want to challenge their mind and sharpen their Skills, Thinkfun Is The World’S Leader In Addictively Fun Games That Build Reasoning And Creative Thinking Skills Through Play.
Package weight : 1. 0 lbs. Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 Million Sold, Thinkfun Is The World'S Leader In Brain And Logic Games.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|