As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. USAOPOLY #ad
Multi-colored, USAopoly Telestrations Party Pack 12 Player | 600 New Phrases to Sketch | Family Board Game | A Fun Family Game for Kids and Adults | Family Game Night Just Got Better | Telephone Game Sketched Out #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Perfect for bigger parties, family reunions or to entertain a crowd; LOL fun for everyone! Award winning Party Game - great ice breaker. Ages : 12+, more players, 4-12 Players.
More books, more laughs. No drawing skills Required; Stick figures & sense of humor welcome. Over 2, 12 erasable sketch books, 12 dry erase markers, 000 words, 12 clean-up cloths.
|Manufacturer||Rejects from Studios #ad|
2. USAOPOLY #ad
And References | Great New Addition to Telestrations Party Game, Phrases, Telestrations 80s/90s Expansion Pack | Featuring 600 Totally Awesome Words #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Who's down for game night? just like telestrations, this expansion is great for all ages - but unless you've lived the most rad decades around, you're trippin' to think you'll understand the references.
Tubular to the max! featuring 50 double-sided cards with 600 new words, phrases, and references to draw - one card side features words from the 80's and the flip side features words from the 90's so you can play whichever decade you decide.
It's rad to play anywhere! add this expansion to your already-existing copy of Telestrations for a fun twist or play it by itself. Be kind, please rewind! draw what you see and guess what you saw to get hilarious and unpredictable outcomes - no drawing skills needed.
Like, totally awesome! the hit party game telestrations now has even more hilarious words, phrases, and references to draw with the Telestrations 80's & 90's Expansion pack so now you can celebrate all the big hair and power suits that you know and love.
3. USAOPOLY #ad
Family Game Night Just Got Better, Multicolor, Family Board Game, A Fun Family Game for Kids and Adults, USAopoly Telestrations Original 8 Player, The Telephone Game Sketched Out #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Telestrations "the original" for 8 players is what got the party started! Over 1, 700 words, 8 erasable sketch books, 8 dry erase markers, 8 clean-up cloths.
Playing time - 30 to 60 minutes. Perfect for families, small parties or friends; LOL fun for everyone! Award winning party game - great ice breaker. No drawing skills Required; Stick figures & sense of humor welcome! .
4. Telestrations #ad
Telestrations After Dark Adult Party Game | Adult Board Game | An Adult Twist on The #1 Party Game Telestrations | The Telephone Game Sketched Out | Ages 17+ #adTelestrations #ad
- Everything's better after dark! Our favorite party game is all grown up. Ages 17+ 4-8 players 15 min play time. Adult-only miscommunication at its best: draw what you see then guess what you saw for hilarious, 8 after dark & trade; drink coasters, weird, 8 dry erase markers, irresponsible and just plain wrong outcomes! Includes: over 1200 words 100 cards, 8 clean up cloths, 8 erasable Color coiled sketch books, and the rules.
|Manufacturer||USAOPOLY, Inc. #ad|
5. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Check out our entire collection of CATAN board games for adults and kids to enjoy on family game night. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. Acquire your resources through trades, ore, cards or lucky dice even outside your turn.
Trade, build and settle: embark on a quest to settle the isle of Catan! Guide your settlers to victory by clever trading and cunning development. Fun family games for game night: an international favorite, catan has been called the "Perfect Social Game".
Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of catan can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Average playtime is approximately 60 minutes.
But beware! someone might cut off your road or buy a monopoly. And you never know when the wily robber might steal some of your precious games! Strategy board game: use resource combinations - grain, brick and lumber - to buy handy development cards and build roads, wool, settlements and cities. No two games are the same. Enjoy hours of fast-paced, interactive fun! Number of players and average playtime: this fun family game is designed for 3 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
6. TeeTurtle #ad
Happy Little Dinosaurs Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- It is recommended for ages 8+. You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date. Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors. But think happy thoughts because the dino who survives it all wins the game! Happy little dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players.
The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, 4 Dinosaur player boards, and 1 rule book. In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters while tuning out your incredibly rude inner demons.
7. Hermitshell #ad
Hermitshell Travel Case for Telestrations Original The Telephone Game Sketched Out / After Dark Adult Party Game Board Game Not Including Cards #adHermitshell #ad
- For sale is case only device and accessories are sold separately. Material:eva. Hermitshell Hard Travel Storage Carrying Case. Made to fit telestrations original the telephone Game Sketched Out / After Dark Adult Party Game Board Game Not Including Cards.
Protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches. Color: black. Outside dimensions:8. 7*8*3. 9l*w*h inch.
8. USAOPOLY #ad
USAOPOLY Telestrations Upside Drawn | Family Board Game & Group Game | Partner Up & Draw Upside Down | Team Game from The Makers of Telestrations | Draw & Guess to Clues #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Gameplay variation with 3 to a team – one team member is the cluemaster and moves the board, one team member holds the dry-erase marker and guesses the word or phrase along with the third team member.
The makers of telestrations brings a new twist on the telephone game with telestrations: Upside Drawn – players pair off into teams with one player acting as the cluemaster and moves the board and gives commands of “UP” and “DOWN” while the second player holds the dry-erase marker and tries to guess the word or phrase.
Number of players: 4 to 12.
Includes 4 sketch boards, 100 cards 1000 words & phrases, 4 dry-erase markers, 1 die, 60 scoring chips.4-12 players | ages 12+ | 20+ Min Play Time. It’s a frantic party game that is great for groups, family game night, or whenever – Iit’s a race to guess the words and phrases as the winning team is the first to reach 20 points.
9. USAOPOLY #ad
USAOPOLY Telestrations Original 6 Player | Family Board Game | A Fun Family Game for Kids and Adults | Family Game Night Just Got Better | The Telephone Game Sketched Out #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Award winning party game: LOL fun for everyone! Our newest version is perfect for families or small groups of friends. No drawing skills required: stick figures & sense of humor welcome! Includes: 6 erasable color coiled sketch books, 3 Clean up cloths, 6 dry Erase Markers, Over 800 total words & phrases to sketch & guess, and 1 Die.
Perfect for 4-6 players: a great way to start sharing some laughs.
|Manufacturer||USAOPOLY, Inc. #ad|
10. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
Who Dis? Bad Advice NSFW Expansion Pack – Designed to be Added to The New Phone, Who Dis? Core Game – by What Do You Meme?, New Phone #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Fun for all ages 17+: this game is awesome for players aged 17 and older. A good time for bad advice: though the cards in this game are filled with terrible advice, friend gatherings, we do have one piece of good advice for you – this game is perfect for housewarming parties, dorm events, and more!.
What's included: 45 inbox cards and 135 reply Cards. How to play: add this expansion pack to your new phone, or keep them separate for a designated risky pick pile.
Players draw the given number of Reply Cards, Who Dis? core game for extra fun. Requires new phone, Who Dis? core game in order to play. Shuffle the cards together for risqué surpises, and try to create the funniest text conversations by matching them with that round's Inbox Card! The judge then picks the funniest combo and the game plays on.
Pro tip: trying to win? yeah, we know you are! Remember this game is judge's choice – so do your best to match their sense of humor. Check out our store for more good stuff. More hilarity: we also make other party games inspired by pop culture.