As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. University Games #ad
University Games Stupid Deaths The Party Game, Funny Card Game & Board Game for Adults & Teens Ages 12 & Up 01404 #adUniversity Games #ad
- The frightfully Funny Game! Have a dark sense of humor? Beat the grim reaper, before he beats you! Read ridiculous counts of death - and sort out fact from fiction.
|Brand||University Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
2. University Games #ad
University Games Stupid Deaths Coffin Tin Game #adUniversity Games #ad
- A funny, highly entertaining family trivia game with easy to play rules. A game of dark fun where players who are dead right win! Can be played as a standalone game or used as extra questions for the large format board game version.
For 2-6 players or teams aged 12 years and over. Work out whether the implausible, and sometimes rather amusing, demise is true or false.
3. Paul Lamond Games #ad
University Games Stupid Deaths Board Game #adPaul Lamond Games #ad
- It's a race against death to be the first player home! For 2-6 players or teams aged 12 years and over. Work out whether the implausible, and sometimes rather amusing, demise is true or false.
A game of dark fun where players who are dead right win! A funny, highly entertaining family board game with easy to play rules.
4. King Cyrus #ad
Combo 2 Pack Stupid & Dumb Party Games Featuring Stupid Deaths, The Frightfully Funny Game and Dumb Criminals, You Have The Right to Remain Laughing! #adKing Cyrus #ad
- This game celebrates the stupidest deaths over the centuries. Players 2 to 6. Players 2 to 6. What's inside? 300 dumb criminals cards, game board, 4 playing Pieces, 000 in Play Money, 30 tokens, $170, die, Instructions. Age 12 and Up.
Stupid deaths is full of dark fun, 1 grim reaper, 6 playing pieces, 6 Extra Life Tokens, where players who are dead right win! You'll die laughing! What's inside? 300 stupid deaths cards, 12 Voting Cards, game board, Instructions.
He proved that only the fittest survive. Dumb criminals: you have the right to remain laughing in the hilarious game of bungled burglaries, 000 in cold, fumbling felons and ridiculous robberies gone wrong. This is a hillarious game pack suitable for adult, group and family settings alike.
Stupid deaths: charles darwin was right. Be the first player to nab $50, hard cash and win! Age 12 and Up. Great for any game night filled with bad choices and top notch fun. A fantastic quarantine game option where things are sure to get silly and just slightly outrageous! Players race the grim reaper around the Game Board before the Grim Reaper catches and kills them.
5. The Death Deck #ad
The Death Deck, A Lively Game of Surprising Conversations #adThe Death Deck #ad
- The death deck is a party game that lets you explore a topic we're all obsessed with but often afraid to discuss. Ages: 13+ | players: 2 - 10 | time 30-90 minutes | 112 Question Cards.
Team up with partners or play in a group - you'll find out fascinating stuff about each other. With a mix of multiple choice and open-ended questions there are numerous ways to play.
6. Pick Your Poison #ad
Pick Your Poison Card Game: The “What Would You Rather Do?” Party Game for All Ages, Family Edition #adPick Your Poison #ad
- Spark fun conversations - You won’t believe how messed up some of your friends’ preferences are. From the creators of The Voting Game and Hot Seat and other board games.
The ‘would you rather’ board game you’ve been waiting for finally exists” - Cosmopolitan. Combine with the NSFW Edition for even more fun! Endless combinations - With over 300 Poison Cards there are millions of possible card combinations.
7. Hygge Games #ad
...I should have known that! Trivia Game #adHygge Games #ad
- Country of origin : Poland. Package dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H. Age: 14+ / players 2+. I should have known that!tm is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know.
|Brand||Hygge Games #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product|
8. Unsolved Case Files #ad
UNSOLVED CASE FILES: Cold Case Murder Mystery Game: Who Murdered Harmony Ashcroft? | Can You Solve The Crime? #adUnsolved Case Files #ad
- Perfect for individuals, couples, your partner, groups & parties - teen and adult murder mystery fans love the cerebral challenge. Then disprove a key suspect's alibi and finally identify the clue that will put the real killer behind bars for the murder. Everything about this mystery game is fiction, evidence report, suspect interrogations, witness statements, coroners report, legal documents, map of the crime scene, fingerprint card, phone records, but will feel just like you are a real cold-case detective.
With 3 different mysteries to solve in order to play the game, this case will challenge your investigative abilities. Be a cold case detective - unsolved case files puts you in the shoes of a cold case detective tasked with solving a murder that happened decades ago with only the original investigator's case file.
Couples looking to escape boring date nights are amazed with the interaction and teamwork that develops when you work together to solve this mystery. Solve 3 mysteries to crack the case - in order to solve this cold case murder mystery game you’ll need to find 3 separate clues that crack open the case.
Think you can find out who really killed harmony ashcroft on May 8, 1998? Unsolved Case Files will let you find out once and for all whether you’re as good as the detectives on TV. Online answer keys - to get past each step of the case you’ll need to visit an online answer page that requires you to prove you cracked it. It's also the perfect adult mystery game to break out on your next dinner party or family get together. Treat yourself, your friends or your family to a game experience you can only get with Unsolved Case Files.
9. Rookie Mage Games #ad
Don't Get Stabbed!: The Party Game Where You Get to Kill Your Family and Friends for Pretend. Exciting Adult Card Game for Horror Movie Fans! #adRookie Mage Games #ad
- There is tons of fun in playing this game and in its artwork. What’s in the box?! – included in the box are 64 main deck cards and 13 car deck Cards printed on premium glossy playing cards 2. 5 x 3. 5 inches, for a grand total of 77 cards.
Friends game - this entertaining game is playable for 3 to 5 players. The ultimate Halloween game! A friend vs. Hilarious artwork - the average player will love this game for its gameplay! The horror fan will love the art on many of these cards which features classic horror movie tropes.
For ages 18+. Adult party game – it may look cute, but like most horror movies it has topics you probably don’t want your children knowing about. The victims win by escaping.
The killer wins by killing all the victims. For pretend of course. Also included is one instruction booklet. Killer game night - don’t get stabbed! is a party game where you get to kill your family and friends! . One person is elected as the killer whoever is the most evil in your group and the rest are victims. It’s inspired by horror movies of the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s, but is light-hearted enough for everyone to enjoy.
10. University Games #ad
University Games Dumb Criminals Board Game, The Hilarious Party Game of True or False for 2 to 4 Players Ages 12 and Up, Perfect for Family or Adult Party Game Night #adUniversity Games #ad
- Read ridiculous stories and guess if they actually happened. Stories so outlandish, you'll swear they're all made up! Don't be fooled, truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.
Be the first "boss" to make out with $50k in cold, hard cash to win. The perfect game for family game nights, parties or gatherings.