As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. University Games #ad
The Perfect Tabletop Game For Parties & Events, University Games Smart Ass The Ultimate Trivia Board Game for Families & Adults Ages 12 & Up, Model:1360 #adUniversity Games #ad
- Play smart ass, the game where it's OK to yell out the answer, even when it's not your turn. Be the first to answer the who, What, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass.
New edition: all New Questions in 2017. A fast-paced party game for 2 - 6 players, ages 12 and up. Includes game board, 411 question cards, 6 playing pieces and stands, 2 jumbo dice, and instructions.
2. Smart Ass #ad
Smart Ass Everything 80s The Ultimate Trivia Card Game Box #adSmart Ass #ad
- Use as a stand-alone card game or expansion pack for Smart A** board game sold separately. For two or more players, 12 years and up. Includes 90 question cards and instructions. The ultimate trivia card game, now with a new look in a cardboard box.
|Brand||Smart Ass #ad|
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
3. University Games #ad
Smart Ass Card Game Tin #adUniversity Games #ad
- Be the first to answer the who, what, and Where Am I questions, and move closer to being the ultimate Smart Ass. Play smart ass from university games, the game where it's OK to yell out the answer even when it's not your turn.
For 2 or more players, ages 12 and up. Contains 105 questions and instructions. University games offers you and your family creative games that are easy to learn and fun to play.
4. University Games #ad
University Games Smart A 90's Nostalgia Card Game #adUniversity Games #ad
- Don't wait—yell out the answer as soon as you know it! Makes a great standalone card game or expansion pack for the smart a** board game. Where were you in the 1990s? if you lived it, you know it! Countries toppled, music exploded, and newsworthy personalities kept us guessing.
5. Gutter Games #ad
Beat That!, The Bonkers Battle of Wacky Challenges Family Party Game for Kids & Adults #adGutter Games #ad
- Easy to learn: takes just seconds to learn, chopsticks, 80 betting Tokens, 4 dice, tape measure, 10 Cups, 5 Balls, Memo Pad, guarantees hours of belly busting laughter! Includes: 160 challenge cards, Sand Timer.
Suitable for ages 9+, recommended 2-8 players. With a variety of tricky and outrageous challenges to test your skills, this board game will have you hooked in seconds. Bet on your skills with solo challenges, and duels. Fast & frenzied fun: win by betting on your ability to successfully complete a series of ridiculous dexterity-based challenges.
160 challenges: ever had the satisfaction of throwing a paper ball in the bin from across the room? Well, buddy ups, battle royales, that feeling is what this game is all about. Family friendly: great for kids and adults alike—all players attempt the exact same challenges, so get ready for the ultimate battle of abilities.
6. Plan B Games #ad
Plan B Games Azul Board Game Board Games, Full Pack, Multi-Colored #adPlan B Games #ad
- High quality components and fun, accessible gameplay. Game plays in 30 40 minutes. For 2 4 artisans, age 8 and up. Fun tile drafting and tile placement mechanics.
7. Hygge Games #ad
...I should have known that! Trivia Game #adHygge Games #ad
- Age: 14+ / players 2+. Package dimensions : 6" L x 6" W x 2" H. Country of origin : Poland. I should have known that!tm is an addictively entertaining trivia game with over 400 questions about things that you should know.
|Brand||Hygge Games #ad|
|Warranty||Please contact the seller directly for warranty information for this product|
8. University Games #ad
Smart Ass ‘90s Nostalgia Card Game #adUniversity Games #ad
- Don't wait—yell out the answer as soon as you know it! Makes a great standalone card game or expansion pack for the Smart Ass board game. Where were you in the 1990s? if you lived it, music exploded, you know it! Countries toppled, and newsworthy personalities kept us guessing.
|Brand||University Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||University Games #ad|
9. University Games #ad
Smart A Game The Ultimate Trivia Game #adUniversity Games #ad
- No specific knowledge base required. Ages: 12 and Up. Quick-moving, fun party game. Players: 2 to 6. Game includes: game board, 6 playing pieces and Stands, 411 Question Cards, Jumbo Category and Movement Dice, and Instructions.
10. WHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
The TikTok-Themed Version of Our #1 Party Game for Meme Lovers, What Do You Meme? TikTok Edition #adWHAT DO YOU MEME? #ad
- Meme your fav tiktok creators: compete with your friends and family to create the funniest memes. The player with the most points at the end of the game takes the crown. Bonus: there's a fancy-looking QR code called a TikCode on the back of each photo card.
Magic is real! . The rotating judge awards a point to the funniest one. You can scan the code with your phone to look up the exact TikTok video that the image card comes from, an easel, and explore each Creator's page.
How to win: 1 tiktok photo card = 1 point. What's inside: contains 300 caption cards, 50 photo cards, plus instructions.
Designed for 17+: this game contains mature content and is designed for ages 17+. Do this by using one of your dealt caption cards to caption the photo card in each round. Pro tip: pick your caption card to match the judge’s sense of humor. Play with 3-20+ friends! how to play: players rotate drawing a tiktok photo card while the rest of the group competes to play the funniest caption card.