As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Improve Language Skills, Special Education Materials, Sentence Building, Sequencing Cards For Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Problem Solving #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Requires no preparation and user manual guide is included and is a great learning tool for classrooms. Use fewer cards for lower level skills. Great value – 8 stories with 6 cards each story and easily adaptable. They are laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details.
Lots of details for critical thinking skills such as character analysis, cause and effect relationships, problem solving strategies and developing comprehension. Spark sequence and storytelling cards – advanced storytelling and sequencing picture cards.
The stories are stimulating and engaging. Our durable high-quality, thick and LARGE color cards will last for years of creative storytelling fun! Stories are labeled organized and easy to use.
Target many goals – the pictures with a lot of details allow for endless options to target social emotional thinking, problem solving, picture analysis and lots of expressive language goals. Just one set of sequencing pictures and endless options! High quality – laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details. Easy to use –these cards are an excellent resource for educators, speech therapists, and parents to use with children to improve language skills.
2. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Includes Shabbos, Special Education, Problem Solving, Sequencing Cards For Storytelling and Picture Interpretation, JEWISH THEMED Story Cards Speech Therapy Game, Chanukah and Purim Stories #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Hours of educational fun while Improving Verbal Communication and Learning Sorting and Proper Sequencing and Problem Solving. Great for everyday fun family Use OR Buy As a Gift For That Special Teacher! Educational jewish game includes Shabbos, Chanukah, Making Challah, Purim, Morning Routine, A Baby Boy.
Must have speech therapy toy for classroom and Center Based Activities and Suitable For Kids Of All Ages. Durable high quality colorful large 5. 5 x 5. 5 sequence for kids picture cards, for easy Accessibility, Packaged with Stand-Up Custom Tab Dividers, FREE 2 Magic Decoders Included.
3. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Special Education Materials, Problem Solving, Sentence Building, Spark Cards Jr Basic Sequence Cards for Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Improve Language Skills #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- They are also a great tool for children with autism or other developmental disabilities who need help in learning how to tell stories. Easy to use – cards are an excellent resource for educators, speech therapists, and parents to use with children to improve language skills.
Improves skills – great basic sequence Picture Cards for children that can teach a basic understanding of the order of events in stories.
Children love the bright colors and fun illustrations on each card. High quality – cards are thick large and durable made to last and use again and again. Laminated and can be used with markers to highlight details.
Fun way to improve communication skills in kids ages 3 and up. Great value – 8 stories with 6 cards each story can be used to help teach sentence structure and how words relate to each other in sentences. Fun & engaging –the basic sequence cards can be used as a storytelling game or picture interpretation activity.
4. PlayMonster #ad
Daycare—Ages 4+, School, Pocket Chart Card Set—Story Sequencing—Fun Learning Tool for Home #adPlayMonster #ad
- Use as flash cards, too! —don't have or use pocket charts? lay the tiles out on the table and use as flash cards! Versatile for different ages —younger children can work with the picture sequences, while older ones can learn to recognize objects in the picture and match them to words in a story sentence.
Classic pocket chart use — this set is perfect for use in Lauri hanging pocket charts. Quality educational aid — durable 3" cards withstand use of lots of little hands! Practice sequencing skills —this set challenges children by providing real-life sequences to tell a story.
5. SPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
Improve Language Skills, Sentence Building, Special Education Materials, Spark Cards Sequence Cards for Storytelling and Picture Interpretation Speech Therapy Game, Problem Solving #adSPARK INNOVATIONS #ad
- Laminated finish so dry erase markers can be used to highlight picture details. Questions are adaptable and can be used to Tell me A Story, Early Learning Skills. Adaptable for all ages – spark cards #2 are a perfect speech therapy game for classroom and center based activities, individual therapy sessions, at home with parents and entire family.
Easy to use – complete manual included for each storytelling card set with questions prompts that can be used by speech therapist, ABA therapist, Conversation Starters, educators or parents.
Starting from age 4 story Cards are Suitable For Kids Of All Ages. Skill level of cards is adaptable to many levels by simply trimming or using all the cards in a set. Great value – durable high quality colorful large 4. 5 x 4. 5 sequence picture cards, Packaged with Stand-Up Custom Tab Dividers, For Easy Accessibility.
Multiple target goals – use for many language goals, critical thinking, problem solving, sentence Structure, Pronouns, Verbs, Predicting, Inferencing, Storytelling, Exposure, Main Idea Improves Vocabulary, Reasoning Skills. Improves skills – sequence speech game for children that can be used across multiple settings for hours of Educational Fun While Improving Verbal Communication, Expressive Language Skills, Receptive Language Skills, Social Pragmatic Skills and Proper Sequencing.
6. Stages Learning #ad
Stages Learning Materials Language Builder Sequencing Flash Cards Photo Action and Self-Help Skills Sequence Cards for Autism Education and ABA Therapy #adStages Learning #ad
- Many images focus on healthy habits and self help skills. Teach many different lessons including storytelling, social stories, actions, verbs, what happens next, self help skills and health habits.
Range of difficulty from 3 card sequences up to 10 card sequences. Diversity focused images portray a variety of race, ethnicity and gender.
21 different story sequences portraying boys, girls, men and women in various daily activities. 3. 5" x 5" cards on sturdy cardstock with gloss varnish on the photo-side to allow for easy wipe off, and writable surface on the back. 116 photo sequencing cards with current, realistic, and clear sequential photographic images.
|Brand||Stages Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stages Learning #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
7. SkillEase #ad
Social Skills and Critical Thinking Skills for Home Education, Speech Therapy, or Teaching, SkillEase Story Cues Skilled Sequence Cards an Educational Therapy Game for Storytelling #adSkillEase #ad
- Great for home schooling- parents can be great teachers. Empower your children with thinking skills by following the step by step guidance in the manual. Created by a speech therapist- real skills with fun thrills! stories are on an advanced level that teach every skill you want your child to acquire.
Kids will love it and beg to play more and more. Use in tele therapy practice read reviews. Color coded backs makes it easy to use.
Sample questions included in the 36 page manual. Examples are: critical thinking, reasoning, expressive language, storytelling, problem solving etc. Who, bcbas, oh who, can use this tool? perfect for parents homeschooling, speech therapists, abas, special educators, tweens, and teachers to be used in the classroom or therapy setting with children, teens and adults.
Long lasting cards-reach for the stars- cards are made from thick cardboard so tons and tons of usage will not make a difference! Take a ride, with what’s inside- included are 10 brightly colored stories, 3. 5 x 3. 5 pictures with 5 cards per story for a total of 50 cards.
8. GAMENOTE #ad
220 Dolch Big Word Reading Flash Card from Pre K to 3rd Grade Include 5 Rings, GAMENOTE Sight Words Flash Cards with Pictures & Sentences #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Easy to read: designed for large clear font so it easy to see even from the back of the classroom. Promoted step by step: 5 level 220 site words with 5 different color.
Gifts choice for toddlers, kids, boys and girls. Suitable for preschool, 1st, Kindergarten, 2nd & 3rd Grade Age 4-9.5 rings to separate the examples that need practice from those that don't. Great gift choice: come with gift packing.
Useful accessories: include 6 teaching techniques and 3 fun games to help your children get start. Self-checking: each double sided card has a simple sentence and picture on the back. Perfect hand-held size3. 2×4. 6inch. They are great visuals for kids who learn through pictures but also have the building aspect for kids who learn by doing.
9. Curious Baby #ad
Curious Baby Award Winning 40+ Activities for Baby & Me 0-12 Months | Developmentally-Focused and Stimulating Creative Playtime Ideas for Baby & Me | Includes Black/White High-Contrast Cards #adCurious Baby #ad
- Starting from birth and all the way until your baby's first birthday. The activities we suggest are appropriate to the stage of development that your baby is going through based on their age in months. Developmental activities created by pediatricians: each of our activities has been backed with research and reviewed by our medical advisory team to promote one of the five key development areas for babies.
When should your baby start to sit up? What about smiling? It's all in the milestone cards to help prepare you for what's coming soon. Milestones included: for each 3 month stage, we'll give you an overview of what you can expect for your baby's development.
Skip the trip to the craft store and buying expensive toys to have fun. The playbook for first time parents: after you bring your baby home from the hospital, there's no instruction manual that comes with surprise! Our activity cards are printed on high-quality extra-thick card stock with a protective coating that feels great.
We've designed these activities to utilize the materials you already have around your house ie. Mirror, a pillow, pots and pans, etc. The five areas include: fine motor and sensory development, gross motor/physical development, speech & language development, cognitive development, and emotional and social development. We'll help you figure out what to do all day long and how to spend quality time together as your baby grows.
10. Brybelly #ad
Teaching Empathy Activities, 50 Reaction Faces, Coping & Social Skills, Emotional Intelligence Flashcard Game, 50 Scenario Cards, Brybelly Feelings in a Flash, Toddlers & Special Needs Children #adBrybelly #ad
- So many ways to play: 50 vibrant poker-size cards encourage creative thinking and expression, suited for conversation or a fun, family-friendly game.
Let's talk about feelings: includes 50 richly illustrated, open-ended family and school scenario cards and an array of 50 emotions. Emotional intelligence builds confidence: In order to build confidence and empathy later in life, teach your child to identify and express their feelings at a young age.
Perfect for classrooms & counselors: Help students access their feelings and practice vital communication skills. Learn to cope: each emotion face card features a list of practical coping suggestions to guide positive behavior and decision-making skills.