As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Really Good Stuff #ad
Second Grade, Really Good Stuff 163233 Math Mats Dice Games – Turn Math Practice Into a Game with These Engaging Mats – 24 Double-Sided Mats –Kindergarten, First Grade #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Easy-to-use: with these mats, all you need is a pair of dice and a dry erase marker for hours of fun math practice in the classroom or at home. Inform and engage: math mats dice games are an interactive and engaging way to support a variety of basic math skills, including counting, addition and subtraction through 20, and more.
What’s included: this interactive game comes with 24 6"" by 9½"" double-sided mats, Write Again wipe-off laminate, 3 each of 8 unique mats.
2. Edupress #ad
Edupress Math Noodlers Game, Multi, Grades 2-3 EP62350 #adEdupress #ad
- For 2-8 players. Concepts covered include addition, division, graphing, money, fractions, multiplication, subtraction, decimals, measurement, and time. Award winning game! Grades 2-3. Students solve math problems by choosing Write It, Show It, Draw It, and Choose It cards.
3. Proof! #ad
Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game #adProof! #ad
- Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game.
Takes just 15 minutes to play. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, too. Practice multiplication, addition, division, subtraction, and square roots. So much fun, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan.
Great brain game training for kids and adults! . Fast-paced, fun math game loved by teachers, kids, families, and grown-ups alike. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, ages 9 - 109. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Teacher's choice gold award winner. Improve mental math skills.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Carson Dellosa Addition and Subtraction Bingo Board Games—K-Grade 2 Math Bingo Games With 36 Double-Sided Game Cards, Answer Mat for 3-36 players, 100 Calling Cards, Bingo Chips #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers use the double-sided answer mat and resource guide to help students as they practice essential math skills and build basic math fact fluency. What’s included: this fun math game includes 36 double-sided cards with addition on one side and subtraction on the other, 720 paperboard chips, a double-sided answer mat, 100 calling cards, and a resource guide for helpful tips and game enhancers.
Multi-purpose learning tool: carson dellosa's addition and Subtraction Bingo Games turn math review into a fun group game. The game boards feature addition on one side and subtraction on the other, allowing students to practice adding or subtracting numbers and skills.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments. For 3 to 36 players, this engaging educational game helps children build math fact fluency and gain confidence in their skills. How it works: students solve simple addition or subtraction problems to fill in their game board.
5. Learning Resources #ad
Money Recognition, Counting Game, Easter Toys, Ages 7+, Learning Resources Money Bags Coin Value Game, Easter Gifts for Kids #adLearning Resources #ad
- Money game for kids: players collect, count, and exchange money all the way to the finish line. Homeschool or class games: 2-4 players. Easter Games! Money skills: Learn valuable money skills through fun game play.
Play money: includes game board with spinner, markers, 100 plastic coins, play bills, and dice. Play money for kids: pretend bills measure 6. 25" x 2. 625", pretend coins range from. 80" penny -. 995" quarter.
6. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, Learning Resources Minute Math Electronic Flash Card, 3 Difficulty Levels, Early Algebra Skills, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Homeschool supplies for ages 6+. Provides positive, corrective feedback—both visual and auditory. Reinforces arts of the equation through color–coded screen frames.
Encourages practice of operations add/subtract or multiply/divide and early algebraic skills related to equations and the commutative property. Offers a 60–second timed mode and a low–pressure untimed mode, plus 3 levels of difficulty.
7. Educational Insights #ad
Educational Insights Math Slam, Practice Math Facts, Math Games, Addition/Subtraction, Ages 5+ #adEducational Insights #ad
- Fun way to learn math: master critical, foundational math skills the fun way! Math Slam will engage kids to learn their math facts and challenge them to better their score everytime. 5 different math games: includes 5 fun math games with 4 challenging levels of play that teach number order, algebraic addition, addition, subtraction, and triple addition and subtraction.
Features volume control and headphone jack.
Incorrectly answered questions are recycled until they're answered correctly, flashing lights, ensuring mastery and comprehension. Portable & travel friendly: take math slam on the go and have them practice their math facts in the car, airplane, or doctor's office.
Increasingly difficult levels, and fun sound effects keep kids engaged and slammin' for more. Timed games with cool sound effects: each game is timed with 13 questions. How to play: read the question, jam to the beat, scan the possible answers, and QUICK! Slam the button with the correct answer. Requires 3 C batteries not included.
|Brand||Educational Insights #ad|
|Manufacturer||Educational Insights #ad|
|Warranty||1 year warranty against manufacturer defects|
8. Star Right #ad
& Division, 1 Ring and 52 Hole Punched Cards Per Set, 208 Cards Total, Subtraction, Multiplication, Star Right Multi Math Flashcards Pack, Addition #adStar Right #ad
- Math skill development: these flashcards will help teach your child basic addition, division, subtraction, and multiplication. Package includes: 1 addition flashcard set 52 cards, 1 subtraction Flashcard set 52 cards 1 Division Flashcard set 52 cards, 1 multiplication Flashcard set 52 cards, and 4 Metal Sorting Rings.
Convenient and organized: the flashcards are hole-punched so you can easily organize the cards using the included metal rings and ensure you never lose a card.
The colored borders make sorting and organizing them a breeze. This set is perfect for honing early math skills while reinforcing calculation techniques at any age. Star right, all while still being tons of fun! with every purchase, we want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, creativity, Cares Right: Star Right believes that fun and learning go hand-in-hand.
More for you: each card has two back-to-back equations instead of one! The answers are conveniently located on the bottom corner of the opposite side. We strive to make products that will stimulate the imagination, and develop technical skills, so don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions about our products! .
9. THINK2MASTER #ad
Subtraction & Multiplication. +4 Dry Erase Markers, Think2Master Wacky Cards 1st, 3rd Grade. Math Card Game for Families & Classroom. Make Hilarious Sentences While Practicing Math Including Addition #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- Each set includes 4 dry erase markers and the game can be played by between 2 to 8 players age 5 and up. Fun way to practice math skills – the game is a great way for 1st to 3rd graders to practice their addition and subtraction skills. Step 1: solve a math question – first, every player answers the math question on their card.
Elementary school kids and adults can play together. The player who makes the funniest sentence determined by the judge score points. Step 2: make a wacky sentence – next, each player tries to complete the funnest sentence possible with their adjective and noun cards.
Recommended age is 5 years and up. Fun for the whole family or the classroom. They can also practice their skills in telling time, measurement systems and counting money. If they get the answer right they score a point.
Highest quality – every card is made from the highest quality art card paper and lamination making the cards durable and water resistant. There are 3 levels of questions on each card so each player can pick a level that is appropriate for them. Fun way to learn parts of speech – while playing the game, kids can also practice learning parts of speech by understanding the difference between adjectives and nouns. If the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards.
10. hand2mind #ad
Math Game for Second Grade, Independent Activities, hand2mind VersaTiles Math Practice Take Along Grade 2 Math Workbook, Kids Homeschool Supplies, Math Puzzle for Kids #adhand2mind #ad
- Screen free fun: children learn reading in an engaging puzzle format to disguise learning as fun. Works with all versaTiles products, and additional books can be purchased to continue the practice.
Works with all versaTiles products, and additional books can be purchased to continue the practice. Kit is easily organized when play is finished. Includes everything you need: comes with 1 versatile answer case and 64 page Versatile math practice book.
Versatile grade 2 math kit: The second grade workbook cover topics on addition, subtraction and more. Higher performance: students in activity-based programs perform up to 20% higher than groups using traditional or textbook approaches. Reinforce math skills: each page in the book provides a new topic that children can explore, practice, solve, and self-check with the Versatile answer case.