As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sand Castle Games #ad
Res Arcana Perlae Imperii Board Game EXPANSION Adventure Game Fantasy Game Strategy Game for Adults and Kids Ages 12+ 2-5 Players Average Playtime 20-60 Minutes Made by Sand Castle Games RES05 Various #adSand Castle Games #ad
- As their purity is coveted by all, pearls of power both add versatility to existing strategies and open up new paths to victory. Number of players and average playtime: this fun fantasy game for adults and kids is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 12 and older.
Perlae imperii: on a wild coast, a seafaring mage prepares to dive to a magical pearl bed in search of a pearl of power. Discover that to win the game you will need to reach 13 victory points.
This is an expansion the res arcana: this is not a complete game experience. Added variability: in this expansion you will find new Mages, Magic Items, Monuments, Places of Power and Artifacts.
You will need the res arcana core set or combine it with the first Lux et Tenabrae expansion in order to play with this expansion. Meanwhile, a dragon tamer travels to Blood Isle to seek an ancient dragon. Game takes about 20 to 60 minutes to play. New essence type: this expansion adds pearls to aid mages in creating powerful artifacts in their quest for mystical domination.
|Brand||Sand Castle Games #ad|
2. Sand Castle Games #ad
Res Arcana Lux et Tenabrae Board Game Expansion | Adventure Game | Fantasy Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 30-60 Minutes | Made by Sand Castle Games #adSand Castle Games #ad
- Added variability: in this expansion you will find new mages, magic items, places of power, monuments, and artifacts. New material: lux et tenebrae expands res arcana to 5 players, adds a new artifact type – Demons – and introduces scrolls: special one use powers that can be gained one round and saved for future rounds.
This is an expansion to res arcana: This is not a complete game experience. These and the new scrolls further expand the game.
Number of players and average playtime: this fun fantasy game for adults and kids is made for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Game takes about 30 to 60 minutes to play.
Lux et tenabrae: in a dark cathedral, a diviner inscribes a scroll of destruction. You will need the Res Arcana core set in order to play with this expansion. In an alchemical laboratory, a bard and beastmaster seek out the prismatic dragon and golden lion to keep the forces of darkness at bay. Meanwhile, a mage harnesses the power of demons to enhance her spells.
|Brand||Sand Castle Games #ad|
3. TeeTurtle #ad
Wrong Party Base Game, Black #adTeeTurtle #ad
- Wrong party is for 2-5 players, ages 12+, 1 score tracker, and game play time is 30-60 minutes. What happens when you invite a baby, your dentist, a drug-sniffing dog, and a mall santa to slay a Dragon? And what Murder Mystery Party would be complete without a Proud Mom of an Honor Roll Student and a Cult Leader butting heads? If the front row of your Royal Wedding doesn’t feature a Killer Clown, are you really doing it right? The box contains: 152 party Guest and Party Theme cards, and 5 Party Hat player pieces.
Sabotage your friends’ parties and make your own legendary! From the creators of unstable unicorns, winner of the Toy of the Year Awards’ 2019 People’s Choice Award.
Perfect for friday nights with your closest friends! perfect for awkward occasions with estranged family members! Perfect for passing time with your ex who still hasn’t moved out yet! Perfect to get your teenagers to leave their bedrooms during daylight hours! If you like wrong party, make sure you also check out Unstable Unicorns, here to Slay, and Daring Contest!. In this draft-style game, you try to have the coolest guest list.
4. Geektopia Games #ad
Fearsome Wilderness Strategy Board Game #adGeektopia Games #ad
- Time is short. 1-4 players. Each session in the campaign represents one week as you tell the story of how these folk heroes survived or perished during the first 12 weeks before winter and beyond.
Ages: 14+. Fearsome wilderness is a cooperative game in which 1-4 players roll dice and draw cards to ensure their folk heroes survive the horrors of the wilderness.
The game can be played in a one-shot single session or as the Twelve Weeks til Winter adventure which spans 12-24 game sessions. 45-90 minutes playing time. Endure grueling days and tormented nights in the forest. Can you survive with only twelve weeks til winter? Fend off the unnatural fearsome critters of folklore.
5. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Renegade Warp's Edge #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- Stranded in the far reaches of space, but you’re no match for them. In the instant before you are blown up, the ship’s experimental savior protocol warps you back to the start of the battle. The enemy fleet is in front of you again. This sets the stage for the events of the game and reveals Taylor’s backstory.
But your laser batteries have reset, too. Warp’s edge is a solo bag-building game of space combat. You have a limited number of warps to succeed, so choose wisely as you improve your arsenal and learn new skills! You can even customize the game setup based on the narrative choices you make! You have a second chance, and now you know what’s coming….
The mothership looms in the distance. You’ll be facing off against one of five alien motherships and its accompanying fleet.
You are rookie pilot, you emerge from hyperspace to find yourself on the doorstep of the enemy fleet! You go in with cannons blazing, Taylor Minde. In this box you will also find a choose-your-path storybook, Singularity, written by Banana Chan. Pilot one of four starfighters, which each have their own unique weapon loadouts. Every matchup offers a different challenge, pushing you toward new strategies and tactics.
6. Hasbro Gaming #ad
D&D Game, Based on Betrayal at House on The Hill, Hasbro Gaming Avalon Hill Betrayal at Baldur's Gate Modular Board Hidden Traitor Game, Ages 12 and Up #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Sold separately. It's for 3-6 players, ages 12 and up, and takes about 60 minutes to play. Each of the 12 characters has a special power. Narrative board game: in this modular board game, you'll build and explore the city's dark alleys and catacombs, and face monsters from the Dungeons and Dragons universe like beholders and mind flayers.
You'll return again and again to discover it's never the same adventure twice.
Endless replayability: get together with friends for an immersive night of tabletop gameplay with Avalon Hill Betrayal at Baldur's Gate. Includes 50 scenarios: this avalon hill board game is based on the Betrayal at House on the Hill tabletop game.
Miniatures board game: this horror-filled fantasy board game includes 6 pre-painted plastic adventurer figures, with a corresponding 2-sided character card. Hidden traitor game: what will cause an ally to turn traitor? In this cooperative board game, you must work with fellow adventurers to survive the terrors ahead. Remember to keep your enemies close.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
7. Sand Castle Games #ad
Res Arcana Board Game | Adventure Game | Fantasy Game | Strategy Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 2-4 Players | Average Playtime 30-60 Minutes | Made by Sand Castle Games #adSand Castle Games #ad
- In a sacred grove, an Alchemist prepares potions, a Druid grinds herbs for a mystical ritual. Challenging and competitve: in res arcana, each player is a mage vying for power against their rivals. Welcome to the world of Res Arcana! Magical strategy game: life, elan, and gold are the essences that fuel the art of magic.
No two games are ever the same! number of players and average playtime: this fun fantasy game for adults and kids is made for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Choose your mage, conquer places of power, and use them to summon dragons, craft unique artifacts, gather essences, Calm, Death, and achieve victory!. Each player has a personal deck of just 8 artifacts to work with.
Prepare your place of power: in a high tower, using vials filled with otherworldly fluids. Game takes about 30 to 60 minutes to play. In the catacombs, a Necromancer summons a bone dragon. High variability: innovative resource growth and transformative gameplay makes this a highly immersive and engaging game experience. Can you use them efficiently to claim monuments and places of power before your rivals seize them? Multiple strategies provide endless replayability.
|Brand||Sand Castle Games #ad|
8. TeeTurtle #ad
Happy Little Dinosaurs Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- It is recommended for ages 8+. Lately, it feels like we’re all just dinosaurs trying to avoid the falling meteors. In this 2-4 player game, you’ll try to dodge all of life’s little disasters while tuning out your incredibly rude inner demons.
The box contains 97 cards, 4 Dinosaur player boards, 4 Dinosaur meeples, and 1 rule book. But think happy thoughts because the dino who survives it all wins the game! Happy little dinosaurs takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-4 players. You might fall into a pit of hot lava or get ghosted by your dino date.
9. Giga Mech Games #ad
Giga Mech Games Machina Arcana: A Cooperative Horror Adventure Board Game for 1-4 Players #adGiga Mech Games #ad
- They face monsters inspired by H. Cooperative Horror Adventure. The adventurers collect equipment, and immerse themselves in the rich narrative elements. Lovecraft's Cthulhu mythos in a steampunk setting. 1-4 players. The main goal behind machina arcana is to provide players with a chilling game that can never be played the same way, and an extensive framework that combines everything smoothly.
In machina arcana, fight monsters, interact and utilize their environment, players take on the role of explorers who are investigating an ancient subterranean complex of unknown origin.
As the story progresses, so does your gear. The objective of the game is to progress through the tale and face the endgame at the finale of each scenario.
But beware! if you are too slow, mechanisms that enable varying strategies and approaches, horror might very well prevail and devour you whole. The game scales by default; there is no need for special conditions based on the player count. All of these scenarios contain chapters, each with its own narration and specifics. P. The complete story is broken down into different scenarios that represent a self-contained game.
10. ORIGAMI WHALE #ad
Danger The Game: The Storytelling Party Card Game of Bizarre Dangers and Rescues #adORIGAMI WHALE #ad
- Worried someone will steal your thunder? play a plot Twist and trip them up! 270 cards divided into danger, and Plot Twist, Tool, Skill, including blank cards to create your own scenarios.
A game designed to prepare you for every dangerous situation imaginable and unimaginable! Use your skills, tools, and imagination to devise a foolproof plan to save the day. Compete to convince the Victim your rescue plan is best. Family-friendly, party game for 3+ players.