As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mixlore #ad
Ramen Fury Card Game | Take-Out Themed Strategy Game | Fun Family Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 30 Minutes | Made by Mixlore #adMixlore #ad
- The use-your-noodle card game: collect delicious ingredients for your bowls, then eat your creations for points. Challenging and competitive: watch out as other players throw spicy chili peppers your way or swipe foods right from your bowls! Fun for all ages: easy rules make Ramen Fury great for young players, and strategic depth appeals to all! Authentic ingredients will delight hardcore ramen enthusiasts.
The average playtime is 30 minutes.
Collect combos of cards to score for different recipes while adding garnishes to boost your points. Number of players and average playtime: This fun card game for is made for 2 to 5 players ages 8 and up. It’s “take that” fun that will have you calling for takeout! Strategy card game: rush to prepare and slurp up delicious bowls of ramen filled with tasty ingredients.
2. Golden Bell Studios #ad
Family Friendly Group Activity | Official Anime Manga Gifts and Collectibles, 2-6 Players | Fun Party Board Game Challenge, Golden Bell Studios Naruto: Shippuden The Ramen Card Game #adGolden Bell Studios #ad
- Put your ninja abilities to the test in this fast-paced card game based on the popular anime series. The 10-minute playtime makes this speedy card game a family friendly challenge. Make it a game night: this entertaining naruto: shippuden card game is a fun challenge for any occasion.
Fun & easy gameplay: enjoy the simple rules, easy setup, and short playtime of this exciting Naruto: Shippuden card game. Very seriously.
That means less time spent fretting over instructions and more time spent having fun. Refer to the character cards throughout your slurpin' adventure. Play with 2-6 players, ages 8 and up. Inspired by the hit anime: it's n-oodles of fun! Use character abilities and powerful ninjutsu powers that take inspo from Naruto: Shippuden lore.
You must be the fastest ninja to win the game. Noodle slurping showdown: ready for game time? Naruto: Shippuden fans take ramen seriously. The perfect group activity for shinobi and fans of the anime series. Eat to win: try to eat all of the ramen by collecting as many cards as you can.
3. Poo Pocalypse #ad
2-4 Players, Poo Pocalypse, Teens & Kids, Easy and Strategic Family-Friendly Party Game for Adults, The Hilarious Card Game for Immature People #adPoo Pocalypse #ad
- Perfect for picnic games, girls, friends, or family as well as any board game or card game lover. Makes a great birthday gift, camping games or travel games that will have you crap attacking your friends and family. Perfect for 2-4 players.
Brilliant gift idea: makes the perfect birthday for boys, parents, adults, fathers Day gift or even Fourth of July gift thanks George Washingturd. But beware of your "friends" who will sabotage you with crap attacks! super popular poop-ular?: created by comedians, 600%! Thousands of customers can attest, surpassing the funding goal by 3, this game made quite the kerplop on Kickstarter, it's fartastic fun for family game night, card games for two players or gag gifts.
Fun for the whole family: this bowel-busting party game is a smash with kids, teens and adults! Ideal for immature people ages 8 to 88. Surprisingly strategic: with 83 hilarious & strategic cards, you'll laugh and cry as you battle to become the Poo King. Easy to learn & play: takes 5 minutes to learn and 15-30 minutes to play. Be the first to build a poo pyramid to win.
4. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #adTaco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
- Play it any time any place- convenient take anywhere size game. Simple and hilarious- fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together. Wildly popular- perfect for all-ages. Get rolling in seconds- takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Pandasaurus Games #ad
The Game Card Game | Cooperative Strategy Game | Interactive Game | Fun Family Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8+ | 1-5 Players | Average Playtime 20 Minutes | Made by Pandasaurus Games #adPandasaurus Games #ad
- Open this box, and you and your friends will never want to put it away. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling card game is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and older. You must play 1 or 2 cards on your turn and you may not share specific information about what cards you have in hand.
Reading the team, working together and figuring out how the other team mates think is the trick to winning The Game.
Great for game night: high player interaction makes for the perfect game night. Cooperative game: everyone must work together to play all of the cards in two decks that represent the passage of time - The ultimate game.
Two ascending and two descending. Average playtime is approximately 20 minutes. Strategy card game: work together to play cards numbered 1 to 100 in one of four piles. Open this box, and you and your friends will never want to put it away. This highly-addictive, award-winning card game pits players against The Game itself. Play as long as you can: you have a copy of the game in your hands.
|Brand||Pandasaurus Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Pandasaurus Games #ad|
6. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Noodle Knockout! Fine Motor Game,Fine Motor Skills Toys, Ages 4+, 67 Pieces #adLearning Resources #ad
- Build fine motor skills as you snag oodles of noodles for knock-out bowls of ramen! 3-in-1 learning: preschool fine motor, or just because, and color skills! Solo or group play—test fine motor skills on your own or with up to three friends! All-in-one reusable packaging acts as game board and storage! Give the gift of learning: whether you’re shopping for holidays, counting, Stocking Stuffers, christmas, birthdays, toys from Learning Resources help you discover new learning fun every time you give a gift! Ideal gift for Halloween, Easter Baskets Stuffers or even for Homeschool.
7. Gamewright #ad
The Deluxe Pick & Pass Card Game by Gamewright, Multicolored, Sushi Go Party! #adGamewright #ad
- Everyone reveals their cards by turning them face-up. What's in the box? sushi go party! contains: 181 playing cards, 8 wooden pawns, 22 menu tiles, 1 game board and of course…the rules!. It's a party! this party platter of Mega make, super sashimi, and endless edamame in this expanded version of the best-selling card game.
Pick up this new hand and the next turn begins. What's more, up to 8 players can join in on the sushi-feast… let the good times roll! Customize your difficulty level! this deluxe edition features opportunities to customize your playing experience.
The overall game is basically the same, the variety of cards offers many new opportunities.
Each player chooses 1 card that they would like to keep and places it face-down. Sushi go! for larger appetites! you still earn points by picking winning sushi combos, but now you can customize each game by choosing a la carte from a menu of more than 20 delectable dishes. After revealing, pass your remaining hand face-down to your left. You'll also notice that the strategy changes.
|Manufacturer||Ceaco (Games) #ad|
8. USAOPOLY #ad
YAHTZEE Cup Noodles | Collectible Yahtzee Game Made to Look Like Iconic Ramen Meal with Custom Dice | Travel Yahtzee Game & Dice Game #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- Celebrate cup noodles with this collectible Yahtzee dice game featuring the iconic container and lunchtime or dinnertime instant meal. 1+ players | ages 8+ | 30 Minute Play Time. Add some flavor to your life - this great collectible gift is perfect for fans of instant lunch ramen.
Includes custom cup noodles dice cup, custom scorepads and custom Yahtzee dice featuring unique icons familiar to Cup Noodles fans - chicken, beef, shrimp, lime, corn, and carrots!. Travel yahtzee game that you can take anywhere and enjoy anytime.
9. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Hasbro Gaming Sorry! Board Game: Disney Villains Edition Kids Game, Family Games for Ages 6 and Up Amazon Exclusive , Green #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Moves are determined by the Spell cards drawn. Kids game: chase, bump and slide; it's so fun for players to say "sorry" to opponents as they bump them back, race, while they hustle their way to home base.
Includes 16 disney villains pawns: each player in this Sorry board game gets 4 Disney Villains pawns. Sorry gameplay with a disney villains twist: This family game combines classic Sorry gameplay with a wickedly fun Disney Villains inspired gameboard, Spell cards, and Villain pawns.
Fun family game: bring the family together for some board game fun; The Disney Villains edition of the Sorry board game is a great choice for players ages 6 and up. Challenging and exciting game: the sorry Game Disney Villains Edition is a challenging game of strategy, chance, and luck. They can move around the board as Ursula, Scar, Jafar, or Malificent.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
10. Grandpa Beck's Games #ad
Teens, Grandpa Beck's Games | 2-5 Players 7+, & Adults | from The Creators of Cover Your Assets & Skull King, The Bears and The Bees | A Delightfully Strategic Tile Laying Game Ideal for Kids #adGrandpa Beck's Games #ad
- Fun for all ages: whether you are 8 or 80, it’ll have your mind humming like a bee as you strategize how to best place your cards. The various types of cards, bees, flowers, and bears, add their own unique twist to the game! The Bears and the Bees is an enticing game you’ll want to play again and again. A refreshingly unique game : the bears and the bees is a charming, tile-placement game, including honeycomb, where the first player to get rid of all their cards wins! This contemplative and strategic game is one of a kind! Each of the 104 hexagonal cards is beautifully illustrated with an array of colors on each side.
While there are competitive elements, and its relaxed pace of play. Inspired by the games they played with their still growing clan of 5 married children and 14 grandkids, FUN! Grandpa beck knows best: when it comes to family fun, this grandparent duo combined their passion for family time with a love of games, and founded “Grandpa Beck’s Games”.
The game plays well with 2 to 5 players, so whether it’s date night, you’ll love The Bears and the Bees for its good natured, yet competitive mechanics, and part contest, or game night, Grandpa Beck’s most unique game wins with everyone.
As the most skill-based of all of the games in Grandpa Beck’s line-up, players with creative and strategic minds and advanced visual perception skills will be enthralled by the nuanced tactics of the game. Simple to learn and play: the goal of the bears and the bees is to be the first player to get rid of all your tiles. The delightfully simple-to-follow rules are clearly and concisely explained, helping to get the party started quickly. Guaranteed family fun: guaranteed fun: learning a new game should be fun, not frustrating! With detailed rules, how to play videos, and our family standing by to answer questions we do everything we can to make game night great!.