As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rio Grande Games #ad
Power Grid: Middle East/South Africa Expansion #adRio Grande Games #ad
- Item package dimension: 14. 25" l x 1025" w x 025" h. Item package Weight: 1. 1 lb. Country of Origin: Germany. Model number: RIO570 .
2. Rio Grande Games #ad
Rio Grande Games Power Grid Recharged #adRio Grande Games #ad
- Ages 13+. For 2-6 players. Components: 1 double sided game board, 1 "step 3" card, 2 step barriers, money in 4 denominations, 132 wooden houses in 6 colors, 42 power plant cards, 1 discount token, 11 summary cards, 84 wooden resource tokens, 1 auction hammer, 1 rulebook.
Compatible with all previous Power Grid expansions. 90+ minute playing time.
|Brand||Rio Grande Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rio Grande Games #ad|
3. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building STONEMAIER Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Game includes 170 unique bird cards, 1 first-player token and 40 action cubes, 5 custom wooden dice and 5 palyer mats, 103 food tokens and 75 egg minatures, 1 birdfeeder dice tower and 2-piece Game Trayz custom tray, 1 goal mat and 8 goal tiles, 4 clear plastic resource containers, 26 bonus cards and 16 automa cards, 1 scorepad, and 3 rulebooks.
Competitive, card-driven, engine-building board game. Challenging strategy game recommended for those ages 14 plus. Product measures 11. 5 x 11. 5 x 3 inches.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
4. USAOPOLY #ad
HUES and CUES | Vibrant Color Guessing Game Perfect for Family Game Night | Connect Clues and Colors Together | 480 Color Squares to Guess from | Award-Winning Board Game | 3-10 Players | Ages 8+ #adUSAOPOLY #ad
- The winner is the player who has the most points on the outside grayscale scoring track after 1 or 2 rounds. Test your color knowledge and guessing abilities with Hues and Cues – a vibrant group party game of colorful communication where players are challenged to make connections to colors with words.
Includes 1 game board, 30 player pieces, 1 rulebook, 100 color cards, 1 scoring frame.3-10 players | ages 8+ | 30+ Min Play Time. Using only one and two-word cues, players try to get others to guess a specific hue from the 480 colors squares on the unique game board.
5. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Max Temkin #ad|
6. PANDO #ad
Compete to Answer Unpredictable Trivia Questions About Your Friends and Family, The Party Game and Conversation Starter for Friends and Family, PANDO, Icebreaker Game and Get to Know You Game #adPANDO #ad
- You're welcome. No pencils, no pieces, no scorecards. Nope, we didn't read your journal. Lounge 'n play. Pando v1. 3 contains 914 trivia questions about your personal life. If trivia about your personal life scares you, we suggest you buy Bingo and hire a therapist.
Pando is the cure for the common party game, the antidote for uncomfortable gatherings. Even though pando is family-friendly, it packs a proper punch and forces laughter.
7. Hasbro Gaming #ad
For 3-5 Players, Immersive Narrative Game, Miniature Board Game for Ages 13 and Up, Hasbro Gaming Avalon Hill Risk Legacy Strategy Tabletop Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- Players' decisions will change the gameboard forever: no 2 games will be the same. This risk legacy board game is for 3-5 players, ages 13 and up and takes about 1 hour to play.
Rules, cards, and stickers will come into play, and go out of play forever. Detailed miniatures: The Risk Legacy cooperative board game includes over 275 military units. Legacy gameplay: the avalon hill risk legacy board game features legacy gameplay with legacy mechanics.
Reveal new components: locked off components can be revealed as players win multiple games. Modern warfare: popular modern warfare theme meets Legacy gameplay in this deeper, more involved version of the classic Risk strategy board game. Immersive narrative: experience an exciting night of tabletop gameplay.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
8. Renegade Game Studios #ad
Renegade Game Studios Clank! A Deck Building Adventure! #adRenegade Game Studios #ad
- For 2-4 Players. A fast and intense dungeon delving experience! Push your luck to collect more treasure but watch out for the Dragon! A perfect melding of map exploration and deck-building in one game! .
9. Libellud #ad
Asmodee Splendor #adLibellud #ad
- Looking for new adventures? try cities of splendor Expansion Note: this Expansion requires Base Game to play. As a wealthy merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Perfect gift for family: splendor is the perfect gift for the whole family this christmas! Players vie for control of gem mines, trade routes, and storefronts to master the gem trade and attract the attention of nobles.
Players compete to accumulate victory points in a race for prestige and power. Collect raw gems in the form of unique poker-like tokens.
Use those to acquire cards with mines, boats, caravans and even guild storefronts throughout the world. The average playtime is 30 minutes. Easy to learn: while splendor is quick to learn it offers a different challenge everytime.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult card game can be played with 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 10 and up. Countless replay opportunites: fast and intuitive, this strategy game is a fun game for game nights. The completely variable setup provides nearly limitless replayability. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all. Strategy game: compete to build renaissance europe’s most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business.
|Manufacturer||Publisher Services Inc (PSI) #ad|
10. Repos Production #ad
New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production, 7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME #adRepos Production #ad
- Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts.
The winner is the player with the most points. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end.
Take control of your civilization: players draft cards over multiple rounds, carefully building towards long-term goals. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|