As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Pint-Size Scholars #ad
Pint-Size Scholars Sight Words Pizza Board Game, Teaching Tool for Parents & Teachers, Educational Learning Board Games for Kids, 120 Vocabulary Words for Reading & Spelling Readiness Dolch & Fry #adPint-Size Scholars #ad
- 1-4 players. Special delivery: this cute, fun game refines skills with writing, spelling, and reading challenges. Vocab builder & pizza builder: Improve phonemic awareness, reinforce retention and memory with fun, cooperative play.
Your order: includes 120 sight word ingredients, 4 pizza pans, a spinner, 16 pizza slices, and instructions. It's good for you! 90 basic sight words and 30 advanced words for strong readers, making this an excellent board game for kids in pre-school, kindergarten, or elementary school.
Great for homeschooling or the classroom. No more flash cards: disguise learning dolch and Fry sight words as a delicious pizza! Great game for young children, toddlers, boys, and girls of all ages.
2. Little Champion Reader #ad
Little Champion Reader 1,000 Sight Fry Dolch Word-List Flashcards in 10-Pack Bundle Set, Teaches 1,000 Dolch Fry High-Frequency Sight Words, Pre-K to 3rd Grade #adLittle Champion Reader #ad
- Create successful readers: Increase your child's reading fluency and confidence, resulting in independent book reading. Memorize all 1, 000 sight words: teaches your child all the 1, 000 High-Frequency Sight Words used in extracted from Dolch Fry Word List more than 75% of elementary school text.
High-quality: glossy colored print & plastic-coated; Dotted lines with large simple font; color-coded; Numbered 1-1, 000 for easy organization.
10-pack set: includes 10 individual Flashcards Packs for learning a total of 1, 000 Sight Words. Promote independent book reading: Helps your child instantly recognize the most common sight words so they are encouraged to read independently.
3. The Fidget Game #ad
The Fidget Game Learn Uppercase & Lowercase ABC Flash Card Game, Pack of 62, Educational Learning Toy for Preschool Toddler Activities, 3+ Years #adThe Fidget Game #ad
- As your child progresses, spelling & more. Along the way, and problem solving. Realistic ABC cards for teaching your child. Each picture side highlights large, bright images. Not just for fun: when kids play games together, they learn collaboration, cooperation, they learn a healthy sense of competition and experience the joy of winning and empathy for losing.
Each flashcard features rounded corners for easy sorting and flipping. An excellent tool for homeschooling use or in the preschool learning activities, building vocabulary, this set of 62 cards letters from A to Z in lowercase and uppercase. Essential communication skills: alphabet flash cards are a great way for preschool and kindergarten students to learn basic words communication skills through fun educational games.
Learning toys for toddler 3+ years: fidget game toddler learning toys flashcards can be encouraged in preschool, move them onto the reverse side to improve vocabulary, from baby flash cards onwards 3 and up to 3 years.
Flashcards allow children to memorize and recall answers much faster through repetition. Set includes 62 cards 26 uppercase alphabet cards, 2 instruction cards, 4 gremlin cards, 26 lowercase cards, 4 unicorn cards for ages 3 and up. Creative play stimulates the imagination and nurtures emotional well-being. Reading preparation and language arts: give toddlers and preschoolers an engaging opportunity to begin recognizing letters, and developing early reading skills. What’s included: the fidget game flashcard set includes 62 total cards.
4. KMUYSL #ad
220 Dolch Sight Words English Learning Cards Games with Pictures,Motions & Sentences for Kids Ages 4-8, 1st, Kindergarten, 2nd & 3rd Grade, Preschool, Pre K, KMUYSL Sight Words Flash Cards #adKMUYSL #ad
- Educational sight words flash cards - using simple and interesting scenarios to describe words, the bright colors and interesting plots will quickly attract kids' attention. Suitable toys for 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 years old boys and girls. Kids can open their gaming devices or store them at any time.
We provide a story that frequently uses the sight word. How to use: each card has a tip on the back on how to use it in a sentence that goes along with the picture to help you when working with your child. Absolutely kids gift: sight word games stem toy is a multisensory learning system! Ideal party favor and various festivals Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year, Halloween candy bags, children's party handouts or rewards.
Through simple imitation and interaction in daily life, children can deepen their understanding of words and apply what they have learned.
After, talk about that specific word and then introduce the card along with the motions. Each pack comes with 1 teaching method, and 4 fun Sight word learning games. Provide a great opportunity to play, interact and communicate with your family, easy to store and carry out. Great teaching tool - 5 level english learning kit include 220 dolch sight words, 1 Sight word list, which provide huge variety, and important words. Perfect learning tool for Pre-Primer/Primer/ First Grade/Second Grade/ Third Grade.
5. Think Tank Scholar #ad
8, 7, 4, 5, Think Tank Scholar 520 Sight Words Flash Cards Award-Winning Set, Preschool Pre K Kindergarten 1st 2nd 3rd Grade Homeschool Kids Ages 3, 6, 9 Dolch & Fry High Frequency Sight Word #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Coated flash cards come with 3 rounded edges and 1 angled corner for quick and smooth sorting. Answers are shown on the back of each card, no need to flip cards over making them ideal for practicing sight words. 520 sight words flash cards curated from dolch and fry word lists covering commonly found words in books and schools for Pre-Kindergarten Pre K / Kindergarten / Second Grade / First Grade / Third Grade.
Our educator and parent approved flash cards have received 12+ awards: 2018 creative child magazine product of the year, 5, 6, 2018 Mom's Choice Award winner, 2018 National Parenting Product Award winner, 2018 Academics Choice Award winner, 2018 Family Choice Award winner, 4, 7, & 2018 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Think tank scholar is a us company owned by parents with their kids in California. All products proudly designed in Los Angeles, CA.
Each pack comes with six 6 teaching methods & six 6 fun learning games. Large bold lettering makes it easy for reading. These educational flash cards are best gifts for those who want to give the gift of learning for those struggling with reading and identifying specific sight words. Award-winning sight words flash cards for kids boys and girls ages 3, 8 & 9 years old. No matter the occasion or holiday; these sight words flash cards are perfect for Summer Vacation, Easter, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and especially Back to School.
6. Coogam #ad
Coogam Sight Words Swat Game with 400 Fry Site Words and 4 Fly Swatters Set, Dolch Word List Phonics, Literacy Learning Reading Flash Cards Toy Games for Kindergarten,Home School Kids 3 4 5 Year Old #adCoogam #ad
- Smack words with playful fly swatters to build reading, spelling skills, and early vocabulary! Gift choice: get this high-quality developmental toy for 3 yrs boys or girls as a super fun and engaging gift for Christmas and birthday. Each color represents a level from pre-k to grade 3. Educational learning: coogam pre-school educational sight words are perfect for toddlers, or kindergarten students, Preschool kids, served as school teaching games and pre-k learning materials.
The coogam swat sight words toy is an ideal option for teaching supplies materials, pre-school, classroom games, kindergarten, and home school as it combines learning and entertainment in a simple game.
Fly swatters of rich flexibility will not easily break or lose shapes after bending. Fun game: this perfect homeschooling tool can be a fun game to play! The vibrant colors and large fonts on both sides of the word card quickly grab the kid’s attention.
Ensure long time use for kids. Sight words set: the package comes with 400 words features on dolch’s and fry’s sight word lists cover commonly found words with four heavy-duty fly swatters and ten large index card lists of words leveled by five different colors. Make learning full of fun and more engaging for kids. A fast-paced swat game for 1-4 players for multiple fun! Premium quality: card-stock laminated with a premium film, printed with double-sided sight words for multiple fun.
7. THINK2MASTER #ad
Alphabet, Count & add, 2 Rings. Learn to Read & Write, Numbers & Words Reusable Book for PreK & Kindergarten. 1 Dry Erase Marker, Think2Master Write & Clean Laminated Workbook & Flash Cards #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- Each page is dedicated to each letter or a number. If the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards. To clean the entire page, using an easy trace the dot method. Using the triangle cards, add & subtract – kindergarteners and 1st graders can learn not only to read and write numbers but also learn to count, then subtract the blue number from the red number.
For small mistakes, please use a paper towel to wipe away all the written work. Colorful workbook – the spiral bound workbook contains 36 pages with colorful bright pictures to keep young learners engaged and interested.
If the remaining two numbers are the same color blue, then add the remaining two numbers. Highest quality – every card is made from the highest quality art card paper and lamination making the cards durable and water resistant. Fun flashcards – ideal first flash cards for preschool children, at school, the starting point designated with a red dot, each card is sized perfectly for small hands and with the included rings can be used on the road, or at home.
It’s an ideal resource for homeschooling. Flashcards & workbook – reusable flashcards & a workbook in one product! your child will gain mastery over writing, the student can use the built-in eraser. Each page contains easy sight words that your child can practice on to enhance writing and reading skills. If the remaining two numbers are different colors Red & Blue, add and subtract as well.
8. GAMENOTE #ad
3rd Grade, Kindergarten, 2nd, GAMENOTE Sight Words Kids Educational Flash Cards with Pictures & Sentences, 220 Dolch Big Words Sight Word Games for Kids Age 3-9 Preschool Pre K, 1st #adGAMENOTE #ad
- 220 dolch sight words: covering most commonly found words in books and schools for kids age 3, 5, 7, 4, 6, 8, 9. With extra 2 cards showing you 6 teaching methods & 3 fun learning games & the vocabulary list. No rolled edges, or fraying. Premium quality: these large sized 3.
2” x 4. 6” sturdy cards are thick and durable with a wipeable coating. It makes it more fun and more visual for the child. Can be used as home school or classroom teaching materials. Sentences & pictures: these double-sided cards have a sentence and a picture to go along with the sight word.
All cards are hole punched and the binder rings make it easy to keep the levels sorted and separate from one another. The pictures and sentences are simple and use other words from the same level to help reinforce the repetition & learning.
Comes in a beautiful, folding, sturdy case for safe storage. 5 level sight words: 40 cards for pre-kindergarten pre k in red, 46 cards for second grade in green, 41 cards for first grade in blue, 52 cards for kindergarten in yellow, 41 cards for third grade in purple. Perfect gift for children: best back to school / halloween / holiday / Birthday / Christmas / Easter gift for kids age 3 to 9 Pre K to 3rd Grade.
9. Really Good Stuff #ad
Really Good Stuff Math Mat Dice Games for Kids Ages 5 – 7 – Engaging Math Games – Dice Math Games for Addition, and More – Educational Games for School or Home – 8 Double-Sided Games, Subtraction #adReally Good Stuff #ad
- Since they are laminated, the games can be played as often as needed. This set comes with eight unique sides, and in a set of 24 so that multiple children can play at one time. These mats offer quality content at a great price. Perfect for young learners: these mats offer hands-on and engaging ways for children to practice and master math skills.
These mats are a great tool for children to challenge themselves, and others. Created by teachers: at really good stuff, so you know that the educational empahasis front and center. Math games that are engaging and educational: if you want children to learn to love math, games are the perfect way to get them learning while being engaged.
Easy to play: these mats each include instructions printed right on the mat, so directions on how to play are at your fingertips. If for any reason you are not satisfied, our products have been created by teachers since 1992, do not hesitate to contact us.
Four of the mats are designed for one child, and four are designed for two players. You can rest assured that our products are ideal for the ages listed. To use these laminated mats, you simply need a pair of dice and a dry erase marker. Perfect for reinforcing math skills: this set of mats contains content that beginning mathematicians need to master including topics like; counting, place value, addition, and more.
10. Pint-Size Scholars #ad
Choose from 5 Grade Levels, 100 Words Each! by Pint-Size Scholars Pre-K, Sight Words Flashcards for Reading Readiness #adPint-Size Scholars #ad
- Includes 5 teaching techniques and 3 games. Plain design promotes focus and left-to-right reading. Hardy and reusable, plastic-coated jumbo cards are great large group or one-on-one teaching tools. Sight words appear with high frequency in children's books but don't follow normal phonics rules.
Strong readers memorize them since they can't be sounded out. That's where these flashcards come in! Each pack of 100 words is targeted by reading level and curated from both Dolch and Fry word lists.