As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Proof! #ad
Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game #adProof! #ad
- So much fun, kids will want to play again and again! Improve mental math skills. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!".
Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, ages 9 - 109. Fast-paced, fun math game loved by teachers, families, kids, and grown-ups alike.
Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Teacher's choice gold award winner. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, too. Practice multiplication, division, subtraction, addition, and square roots. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Great brain game training for kids and adults! .
2. Math for Love #ad
Math for Love Prime Climb #adMath for Love #ad
- Perfect stem gift for pre-teens and teens to inspire deeper math learning. Learn and master multiplication, division, factorization and prime number concepts by combining colors. Easy to learn, and endlessly replayable, thanks to dynamic mix of strategy and luck.
Ideal for family board game night or for classroom/homeschool/after school clubs! Best for 2-4 players. Quality guaranteed! If defective in any way, contact us and we will provide a replacement.
|Brand||Math for Love #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math for Love #ad|
3. Absolute Zero #ad
Family Fun Math Game!, Absolute Zero Card Game #adAbsolute Zero #ad
- Engaging - for Young and Old. Versatile - includes directions for 3 bonus games to be played with the Absolute Zero Deck. Challenging - players combine Positive and Negative Numbered Cards to Create a Value of Zero. Fun - play at Home or School. Educational - Created by a Math Teacher.
|Brand||Absolute Zero #ad|
|Manufacturer||Be Amaysing #ad|
4. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Math Stacks Integers Game: Grades 6-8 #adEAI Education #ad
- Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math. Once a three-card stack is made, it can be collected. Cards measure 3" x 4". Recommended Grades: 6-8. Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards.
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
5. Edupress #ad
Edupress Mathological Liar Game, Grade 6 EP63399 #adEdupress #ad
- In each round, players read about a Crime Committed, And Each Player Receives A Suspect's Alibi. For 2-4 players. Students will Love Becoming Math Detectives.
Aligned with common Core And State Standards. Players earn points for solving Math Mysteries In These Entertaining And Educational Games. Includes 50 math mysteries. Set of 200, 4" x 2. 5" cards & directions.
6. Think Fun #ad
The Fun Game of Mathematical Hot Potato, Invented by a Math Teacher, ThinkFun Math Dice Chase #adThink Fun #ad
- What you get - invented by an elementary school math teacher for classrooms and groups of 4-6 players. Trusted by families worldwide - With over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leader in brain and logic games.
Comes with two blue 12-sided dice, two purple 12-sided dice and a game-go bag for easy storage and cleanup. It's a race to multiply numbers together - after you solve it, pass the dice! Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual.
You can start playing immediately! perfect for the classroom - math dice Chase was designed by a teacher, for the classroom, and has the GEI Seal of Approval. Develops critical skills - Builds mental math and problem solving skills through fun gameplay.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|
7. Pressman #ad
Classic Edition, The Original Rummy Tile Game, Rummikub by Pressman #adPressman #ad
- Fast-paced, easy gameplay is ideal for people of different ages to play together. For 2-4 players, ages 8 and up. With more than 55 million units sold, Rummikub is one of the world's best-selling and most-played games.
Reinforces stem skills like sequencing, pattern recognition and planning. Players take turns placing numbered tiles in runs or groups, Rummy style - the first player to use all of their tiles wins.
8. Conceptual Math Media #ad
Conceptual Math Media Equate: The Equation Thinking Game #adConceptual Math Media #ad
- 2 to 4 players. Easy to learn. Includes a laminated playing board, 190 tiles, and 4 racks behind which players hide their tiles. Great for the family or classroom. Have fun creating equations crossword-style. Ages 8 through adult.
9. Teacher Created Resources #ad
Teacher Created Resources I Have… Who Has…? Math 5-6 7834 #adTeacher Created Resources #ad
- Grades 5-6. The entire class can have fun while practicing Skills In Language Arts, Listening, Spelling, Grammar, Vocabulary, And Speaking. Who Has. Begins.
The student whose card reads, "i Have The First Card. Includes 37 Cards. Hand out all 37 cards some Players May Get More Than One Card. Includes 37 cards. Each box includes 4 sets of cards for 4 different games.
10. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Multiplication & Division Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 9th Grade Ages 9 to 13. Fun for large or small group use. Master fact families with options for differentiating with multiplication or division. Set includes: 36 playing cards, over 700 chips, caller's mat and cards, and a sturdy storage box.
|Brand||TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad|