As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Edupress #ad
Grade 5 EP63398, Edupress Mathological Game #adEdupress #ad
- Includes 50 math mysteries. A fun game that helps Students Practice Their Math Skills. Set of 200, 4" x 2. 5" cards & directions. Comes with directions To Make Playing Simple. For 2-4 players. For 2-4 Players. Great tool for math Centers And Small Group Play.
2. THINK2MASTER #ad
5th Grade. Math Card Game for Families & Classroom. Make Hilarious Sentences While Practicing Math Including Multiplication, Division & Algebra., Think2Master Wacky Cards 3rd #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- Nbsp if the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards. There are 3 levels of questions on each card so each player can pick a level that is appropriate for them. Fun for the whole family or the classroom.
Highest quality – every card is made from the highest quality art card paper and lamination making the cards durable and water resistant and allowing the writings to be wiped clean. Fun way to practice math skills – the game is a great way for 3rd to 5th graders to practice their addition, fractions, subtraction and multiplication skills.
They can also practice their skills in telling time, measurement systems and counting money. Nbsp it also comes in an attractive storage box which can be used for storage and during game play.
Step 1: solve a math question – first, every player answers the math question on their card. The player who makes the funniest sentence determined by the judge score points. Recommended age is 8 years and up. Elementary school kids and adults can play together. Each set includes 4 dry erase markers and the game can be played by between 2 to 8 players age 6 and up. Step 2: make a wacky sentence – next, each player tries to complete the funnest sentence possible with their adjective and noun cards.
3. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Ages 8 and Up, Think Tank Scholar Division Flash Cards Award Winning All Facts 1-12 Flashcards for Kids in 3rd, 6 Math Teaching Methods & 5 Games, 5th, 6th Grade, 4th, Homeschool or Classroom #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- High quality cards: the travel size packs of laminated math flashcards are made from high quality card stock and come in extra-sturdy carton for storage. Each card includes one rounded corner for faster sorting and orientation.
Learn division: 150 facts division flash cards for third, or sixth graders learning all facts 1-12, fifth, fourth, +6 bonus facts and +2 word problems.
Also comes with 6 teaching methods and 5 fun learning games. All products proudly designed in Los Angeles, CA. Think tank scholar is a us company. Cards also include color coded divisors for targeted practice.
Award-winning: think thank scholar pocket math flash cards have won the 2021 national parenting product Award, 2021 Family Choice Award, 2021 Tillywig Brain Child Toy Award, 2021 Mom's Choice Awards, 2021 PAL Awards & 2021 Hot Diggity Award. Helpful visual aids: cards have bold, large print with problems on one side and solutions on the other.
4. Math Magic #ad
3rd Grade, Fraction War Math Game, Fun Math Game to Learn, Compare and Simplify Fractions for 2nd Grade, 5th Grade 1 Pack Standard Edition, 4th Grade #adMath Magic #ad
- Learn fractions at home or in school with this fun, fast paced math game. Fraction pictures on the cards help you compare fractions and the determine who wins! Easy to learn - 2 players split the deck, they draw cards and the player with the largest fraction wins! Ages 8+! Contents: 58 colorful fraction cards and instructions.
|Brand||Math Magic #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math Magic #ad|
5. Proof! #ad
Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic #adProof! #ad
- Teacher's choice gold award winner. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan. Takes just 15 minutes to play.
So much fun, ages 9 - 109. Practice multiplication, subtraction, division, addition, and square roots. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers.
Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!". Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Fast-paced, kids, fun math game loved by teachers, families, and grown-ups alike. Improve mental math skills. Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded.
6. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning Dominoes Multiplication #adJunior Learning #ad
- Package dimension : 3. 4 centimeters L x 11. 9 centimeters W x 19. 5 centimeters H. Complete number matching multiplication games. Collectors tin for easy storage. Skill level: Beginner.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Flat River Group #ad|
7. TREND enterprises,Inc. #ad
Multiplication & Division Bingo Game #adTREND enterprises,Inc. #ad
- Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 9th Grade Ages 9 to 13. Set includes: 36 playing cards, over 700 chips, caller's mat and cards, and a sturdy storage box. Master fact families with options for differentiating with multiplication or division. Fun for large or small group use.
|Brand||TREND enterprises,Inc. #ad|
8. Adsumudi #ad
The Monstrously Fun, Division, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Addition and Subtraction, Great for Kids Ages 8-12, Adsumudi Math Game #adAdsumudi #ad
- Recommended for 9+. Different levels of play on each card. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Great for remote learning or homeschool math class. Durable card game made in Michigan. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills.
Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages. Multiple ways to play, collaboratively, individually, including competitively, or online. Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts.
9. Star Right #ad
5th and 6th Grade, Star Right Math Flash Cards, Multiplication Flash Cards, 2 Binder Rings, for Ages 8 and Up, 3rd, 4th, 169 Hole Punched Math Game Flash Cards #adStar Right #ad
- Learning made easy: all answers are on the back of the cards, making them ideal for teaching, reviewing and practicing in the classroom. The large print means you can work with children individually or in groups.
Each card has 1 square edge for easy sorting and 3 rounded edges for easy gripping. Star right, creativity, so we strive to make products that will enhance your child's imagination, cares right: star right believes that fun and learning go hand-in-hand, and technical skills! If you have any questions about our products, contact us today!.
This set is perfect for honing early math skills while reinforcing calculation techniques at any age.
Convenient and organized: the flashcards are hole-punched so you can easily organize cards using the included metal rings. Math skill development: these 6. 4 x 1. 8 inch flashcards will help teach your child basic addition. Package includes: 1 multiplication flashcard set 169 cards, and 2 metal sorting rings.
|Brand||Star Right #ad|
|Manufacturer||Star Right #ad|
10. Elevate Prep #ad
& Division | Ages 8+, Fast-Paced Mental Math Game for Practicing Addition, Subtraction, Elevate Prep Target Math Game | A Teacher-Recommended, Multiplication #adElevate Prep #ad
- An engaging and challenging stem game: Target is perfect for remote learning, classroom use, homeschooling, and academic supplement. Easily adaptable for all skill levels: Target includes 3 ways to play and 3 difficulty levels so it can be customized to any skill level.
Improve math skills & boost confidence: target helps you sharpen your problem solving skills, and boost your confidence in math! Teacher recommended: target has been tested and recommended by elementary school, improve your mental math skills, middle school, and high school teachers.
Perfect for 2-6 players ages 8 to 108: target isn’t just for kids! Hundreds of adults agree that Target is a fun and challenging way to keep your math and reasoning skills sharp.