As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
2nd Edition, Mansions of Madness Board Game #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Over 500 detailed components, including 32 plastic figures. Required companion app available on iOS, windows, Android, and Mac. Features four campaigns of varying length and difficulty.
A fully cooperative Lovecraftian board game for one to five players. Includes a conversion kit to integrate first edition game components.
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness: Path of The Serpent #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- An expansion for mansions of madness second edition. Four new investigators provide new characters for players to embody during their adventures.
Three new scenarios unlock new mysteries to thrill and challenge investigators. Journey into the jungles to confront new love craft I an monsters and other dangers.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
One Size, FFG MAD27 Mansions of Madness: Horrific Journeys Expansion #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Includes four new investigators with unique backstories and abilities. Introduces new elements of gameplay with agendas, Rift and water tokens, and a new puzzle.
Unlocks three digital scenarios set aboard a bustling dirigible, a countryside train, and a luxury ocean liner. Beautifully illustrated components immerse you in the Arkham Horror files universe.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness Second Edition: Streets of Arkham #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Introduces two new elements of gameplay with elixirs and improvement tokens. A new expansion for mansions of madness second edition. Includes four new investigators with unique backstories and abilities.
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Mansions of Madness Second Edition: Sanctum of Twilight #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- This expansion takes a closer look at the wealthy and upstanding members of the silver Twilight lodge who wield Forbidden Arcane powers alongside their city wide influence.
Sanctum of twilight is an expansion for mansions of madness, challenging 1 to 5 players to investigate the occult happenings and horrors that haunt the once quiet city of Arkham, massachusetts.
The sanctum of twilight expansion unlocks 2 new digital adventures for you to continue your adventures in Arkham. Confront the evils that threaten the city from within; Gather your team of investigators and defend Arkham from the sinister forces Lurking in the Twilight.
6. CMON #ad
Cthulhu: Death May Die #adCMON #ad
- A new scenario every time - with multiple investigators, and a pair of Elder gods to vanquish, story boxes, no two games are ever The same. Cooperative play - players must work together if they want to stand a chance at stopping The evil about to be Unleashed on the world.
Beautiful miniatures - each investigator, as well as the monsters and Cultists they'll be fighting, are represented by highly-detailed miniature figures on the board.
7. Folded Space #ad
Folded Space Mansions of Madness 2nd Edition and Expansions Board Game Box Inserts Organizer #adFolded Space #ad
- This product consists of a flat-pack of 8 evacore sheets. Note: insert designed for game with external box dimensions of 29.
6 x 29. 6 x 13. 4 cm. Built to Last. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue. Insert compatible with mansions of madness 2nd edition, and horrific journeys expansions.
The design provides both efficient storage and improved game play. The trays can be utilised during the game, Streets of Arkham, and Beyond the Threshold, Sanctum of Twilight, and they greatly aid set-up and clear-away times. Detailed instructions are included in the package.
8. Cephalofair Games #ad
Gloomhaven #adCephalofair Games #ad
- A game of euro-inspired tactical combat in a persistent world of shifting motive. A game with a persistent and changing world that is ideally played over many game sessions. For 1-4 players; ages 12+; 60-120 minute playing time.
|Brand||Cephalofair Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Cephalofair Games #ad|
9. Ravensburger #ad
Ravensburger Horrified: Universal Monsters Strategy Board Game for Ages 10 & Up 60001836 #adRavensburger #ad
- Makes a great gift - horrified is the perfect gift for Halloween and the entire holiday season! Fun play experience – horrified is a cooperative board game for ages 10 and up where you defend the town against Frankenstein, Dracula, the Wolfman, the bride of Frankenstein, the invisible Man, the Mummy, and the creature from the black Lagoon.
Easy to understand instructions – high quality, easy-to-understand instructions make it simple to start playing right away.
What you get - horrified comes with 1 game board, 3 dice, 75 cards, fabric bag, 7 sculpted miniatures, 17 paper movers and Bases, 6 placards and instructions. Great replay value – 60 minute play time, for 1-5 players, horrified's innovative style is easy-to-learn w/ varying levels of difficulty Facing the unique monsters requires different strategies, which creates a different experience every time.
10. Dark Souls #ad
Dark Souls: The Board Game SFGD001 #adDark Souls #ad
- Ages 14+. 1 to 4 Players. Prepare to die! to prevent the coming of darkness, a curse has been unleashed upon humanity. You are the chosen undead, bearers of the curse, and it is upon you that the fate of this world rests. 90 to 120 minutes Playing Time.
|Brand||Dark Souls #ad|
|Manufacturer||Steamforged Games #ad|