As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Therapy Game HQ #ad
Mad Dragon: an Anger Control Card Game #adTherapy Game HQ #ad
- This fast-paced therapeutic card game helps children ages 6-12:. Fun & therapeutic card game teaching anger control. This listing is for Mad Dragon: An Anger-Control Card Game. Learn that they have choices about how to express anger. Qty : 1 Each. Designed for children aged 6 to 12.
|Brand||Therapy Game HQ #ad|
2. Thought-Spot #ad
And Social Skills; Top Educational Learning Resource for Kids & Adults; Fun for School and Therapy; CBT, Empathy, MAD SMARTZ: an Interpersonal Skills Card Game for Anger & Emotion Management #adThought-Spot #ad
- Great educational stem toy and educational game for kids. The purpose of the card game is to help children with the following challenging issues: Anger Management, and a Hodge-Podge of other matters, Social Skills, i. E. Empathy, confidence, and cooperation.
Stem game: mad smartz is based on the card game uno. Designed to support parents, depression, and work through a variety of issues, TEACHERS, trauma, process, anger, and therapists help children identify, grief, including changes within the family, social delays, anxiety and fears.
Adhd / autism tool - benefits kids by providing strategies to controlling anger, and social skills, Empathy and a Hodge-Podge of other tips. Social skills and emotional development: Kids improve social skills and emotional development by responding to questions and reviewing tip cards.
Includes: 104 playing cards, 5 instruction Cards, 8 Tip Cards. Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative game play. Designed for kids & adults: this socio-emotional card set is ideal for kids 6 years old and above. Teens and adults will also enjoy playing this therapeutic card game in groups of two or more.
3. da Vinci's Room #ad
A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions, Don't Go Bananas #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers. For parents and professionals: teachers can play don't go bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home.
Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile. Based on the abcd model of cognitive behavioral therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns.
Tackling 5 emotions: the game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, worry, sadness, fear and jealousy.
Helping build social skills along with working on emotions. More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay. Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards. Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile. 2-4 players ages 6-12: a variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group.
4. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN.
Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Looking for new adventures? try CATAN expansions Note: Expansions require CATAN base game to play.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items. Fun game with countless replay opportunities: the completely variable board provides great value through nearly limitless replayability.
Build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction. You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. You will never have to play the same game twice. The average playtime is 60 minutes. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
5. Mattel Games #ad
Travel-Friendly, Makes a Great Gift for 7 Year Olds and Up Amazon Exclusive, with 112 Cards in a Sturdy Storage Tin, UNO Family Card Game #adMattel Games #ad
- Strategize to defeat your competition with special action cards like Skips, Reverses, Draw Twos and color-changing Wild cards. This fun family card game is perfect for adults, teens and kids 7 years old and up.
When you're down to one card, don't forget to shout "UNO!". Uno is the classic family card game that's easy to learn and so much fun to play! In a race to deplete your hand, match one of your cards with the current card shown on top of the deck by either color or number.
|Brand||Mattel Games #ad|
6. Taco vs Burrito #ad
Taco vs Burrito, The Wildly Popular Surprisingly Strategic Card Game Created by a 7 Year Old, A Perfect Family-Friendly Party Game for Kids, Teens & Adults. #adTaco vs Burrito #ad
- Easy to learn and quick to play - takes only a few minutes to learn. Brilliant gift idea - makes the perfect birthday for boys, adults, girls, parents, friends, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, or family as well as any board game or card game lover.
Gameplay runs 10-15 minutes. Exciting up to the very last card! create by a kid, perfect for everyone - Alex dreamed up TvB at age 7, but this crazy, fun strategic food fight is a smash with kids and adults alike! Ideal for ages from 7-77.
Wildly popular all-ages card game - tvb soared on kickstarter, surpassing the initial goal by 2, 400%! A sensation at the Indie Game Showcase at Emerald City Comicon! Surprisingly strategic - basic gameplay is easy to master but the Action Cards shift the game into unpredictable territory. Optimal for 2-4 players. Great for birthdays, and Taco Tuesday.
|Brand||Taco vs Burrito #ad|
|Manufacturer||Hot Taco #ad|
|Part Number||Taco vs Burrito Core Game|
|Model||TVB Core Game|
7. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Animal Planet | Gifts for 6 Year Olds and Up | Quick Game of Smart Questions | Super Fun for Outdoors, Travel & Family Game Night #adSkillmatics #ad
- Number of players and average playtime - This animal trivia and strategy game can be played with 2 to 6 players. The box size is portable & travel friendly. Strategize your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards.
The average playtime is 20 minutes. Build key skills - guess in 10’s age-appropriate content and gameplay builds key skills such as Communication, Decision Making, Problem Solving and Creative Thinking Skills. Award winning fun for the family - winner of the 2022 national parenting product Awards NAPPA and the 2022 Parents' Picks Awards.
Your child can become an instant champion by playing at game nights, road trips, and more! This is the most exciting game you’ll find for family game night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 6 and up! Perfect gift - makes the perfect gift for boys, parents, friends, girls, adults, families as well as any board game or card game lover.
Play it any time any place - includes 50 game cards, gatherings, play dates, outdoors, plane trips, birthday parties, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all. Quick game of smart questions - divide yourselves up in teams, or play one on one, ask up to 10 questions to guess the animal on the Game Card! Is it a carnivore? Is it a domestic animal? Does it live in groups? Think hard, ask intelligent questions and the be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
8. TeeTurtle #ad
TeeTurtle Here to Slay Base Game, from The Creators of Unstable Unicorns, A Strategic Card Game for Teens and Adults #adTeeTurtle #ad
- A strategic card game. Here to slay makes a great gift for any game lover, and is one of Pop Insider’s best geeky gifts of 2020! Here to slay is a fast-paced, easy to learn game that is perfect for all skill levels, whether you’re just entering the world of role-playing games or honing your masterful skills.
The game was one of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time! from the creators of unstable unicorns, 2 six-sided dice, 6 Party Leader cards, 15 oversized monster cards, this brutal and adorable game takes 30-60 minutes to play and is for 2-6 players recommended for ages 10+.
The box contains 1 standard deck of 115 cards, and 6 rules reference cards. A role-playing adventure. A dangerous new world.
9. Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #adTaco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza #ad
- Simple and hilarious- fast paced laugh out loud fun for any get together. Wildly popular- perfect for all-ages. Get rolling in seconds- takes only a minute to learn and gameplay lasts for about 10 to 15 minutes. Play it any time any place- convenient take anywhere size game.
10. Behind The Anger #ad
Adults, Teens, Behind The Anger Card Game for Families | Anger Management Card Game | Comprehensive Anger Control Solution to Develop Coping Skills | Anger Game for Kids 6+ #adBehind The Anger #ad
- Created by a therapist - behind the anger was designed by an expert Family Therapist. Behind the anger card game helps children develop the skills to identify the emotions hidden behind their anger and learn ways to positively deal with their emotions. Deal with anger positively - anger is an emotion that everyone has, socio-economic background.
Long-lasting effects - kids, teens, and even adults can benefit from what our Anger Control game will teach. This anger control game creates a great bonding experience between parents and child. Our fun social skillsÕ anger Management game teaches kids the socially appropriate and healthy ways to deal with and express anger.
Simple & fun anger management game - parents can play this simple and enjoyable game with their children, so they can work through their anger issues together. This fun and fast-paced anger relief card game for kids is also great for parents, psycho therapists, psychologists, therapists, educators, school counselors, and anyone who wants to learn healthy ways to express anger.
Anger control for kids - a fun and therapeutic approach for kids of all ages to learn how to deal with and express their anger in a non violent way. Behind the anger game teaches skills that have long life lasting impact and creates a positive outcome that will remain long after the game is played. It is not the emotion in itself that is a problem, regardless to age, culture, but the way in which individuals deal with and express their anger is what makes the difference.