As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: The Steward's Fear #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Introduces a new hero and three copies of each new player card. Develops the region of Gondor and the Gondor trait. Builds upon the cards and events of Heirs of Númenor.
A new scenario allows players to participate in a tale of intrigue and corruption. The first adventure pack in the Against the Shadow cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game.
2. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: Foundations of Stone #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The fifth compelling Adventure Pack in the Dwarrowdelf cycle. Adds deck-building options with a new hero and 3 copies of each player card.
An all-new scenario traps Middle-earth’s heroes in a deadly, subterranean realm. A unique mechanic challenges multiplayer groups in fresh new ways. Enter the lair of the terrifying nameless things.
3. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: Heirs of Numenor #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Focuses on the realm of Gondor. Features 165 new cards, including 3 copies each of every player card. A deluxe expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Introduces ten new encounter sets, which will be necessary for the upcoming Against the Shadow cycle of Adventure Packs.
4. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: A Journey to Rhosgobel #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The third monthly adventure pack for the lord of the rings, the card game. Introduces an entirely new quest. Continues the shadows of mirkwood storyline. Contains 60 never-before-seen cards. Includes new ally and encounter cards for all four spheres of influence.
5. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings LCG: Road to Rivendell #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Number of Players: 1-2. Ages: 13+. A copy of the lord of the rings: the Core Set and The Lord of the Rings: Khazad-dum are required to play. This is not a stand-alone deck. Playing time: 30-90 minutes.
6. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: Assault on Osgiliath #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Introduces an all-new scenario, hero and three copies of each player card. Immerses players in one of the game's most sweeping and epic battles. Continues the cycle's ongoing narrative. The fourth adventure pack in the Against the Shadow cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game.
7. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: The Blood of Gondor #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- The fifth adventure pack in the Against the Shadow cycle for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Players gain a new hero and three copies of each new player card.
Introduces an all-new scenario and its perilous "hidden" cards mechanic. Immerses players in a hunt for retreating Orcs through the forests of Ithilien.
8. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Lord of the Rings LCG: The Road Darkens #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Two new heroes and twenty-seven player cards encourage the exploration of all-new strategies. The second lord of the rings Saga Expansion for The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game. Features eight new boons and seven new burdens that give weight to your decisions.
Three new scenarios allow you to relive Frodo's journey through some of the most pivotal events of the second half of The Fellowship of the Ring. Continues the ongoing Campaign Mode narrative begun in The Black Riders Saga Expansion.
9. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings Journeys in Middle-earth Shadowed Paths Board Game EXPANSION | Adventure Game for Adults | Ages 14+ | 1-5 Players | Avg. Playtime 60+ Mins | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Cooperative strategy game: as heroes of the free peoples of middle-earth, prepare your skills and test your might and wisdom in combat against the encroaching darkness. Shadowed paths: embark on more adventures in middle-earth! this expansion adds new heroes including Gandalf and Arwen as well as new enemies, terrain, and items.
Unlock an all-new campaign containing thirteen scenarios in which the heroes fight through the tangled paths of Mirkwood and venture deep into the shadowed halls of abandoned Moria to face ancient evils. This is an expansion to the lord of the rings journeys in middle-earth board game: This is not a standalone product.
Average playtime is approximately one hour. Work together with the rest of your party to survive a series of perilous adventures that sees you battling powerful foes, discovering lost treasures, uncovering forgotten lore and more.
The lord of the rings: Journeys in Middle-earth Core Set required to play. Number of players and average playtime: this epic adventure board game for adults and teens is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Epic adventure game: form your fellowship and set out on your own adventures in this fully-cooperative, players band together to unravel mysteries, app-supported board game set in the fantastical land of Middle-earth! As the dark forces gather, make courageous choices, and fight against the evil that threatens the land.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|
10. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game Revised Core Set | Adventure Game | Cooperative Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 1-4 Players | Average Playtime 30-120 Minutes | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- These expansion packs will introduce new quests, allies, and encounters, heroes, attachments, events, allowing players to fully customize their game and continue their fight against the Dark Lord!. Work together to overcome the obstacles drawn from the encounter deck to complete the quest and claim victory! Revised core set: the revised core set includes enough player cards to build up to four player decks that can be used simultaneously.
Form your fellowship: build a party from a set of 12 hero cards and focus your decks on any combination of four distinct spheres of influence: Leadership, Spirit, and Tactics.
Included are three perilous quests that, along with countless combinations of settings and enemies, offer near-limitless replayability. Number of players and average playtime: this epic adventure board game for adults and teens is made for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Expand your games: add more variability to your games with the 60-card Adventure Packs sold separately. Select heroes, gather allies, acquire artifacts and coordinate your efforts to face Middle-earth’s most dangerous fiends. Cooperative adventure game: this epic card game puts players in control of some of the greatest heroes and artifacts of Middle-earth. Each sphere offer unique benefits to the party, Lore, so choose wisely! Average playtime is approximately 30 to 90 minutes.
|Brand||Fantasy Flight Games #ad|