As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Visual, 114 Pieces, Home School, Tactile and Auditory Learning, Easter Gifts for Kids, Learning Resources Sight Word Swat a Sight Word Game, Ages 5+, Phonics Games, Easter Games #adLearning Resources #ad
- The element of speed promotes confidence and fluency in reading. What's included: set includes 110 double-sided flies printed with the top 220 Dolch sight words, which are a selection of words found most frequently in children’s books.
Great for home school or classroom learning: home School supplies for ages 5+. Games for elementary school kids: the sight-word flies are color-coded by level: Blue for Pre-Primer; Red for Primer; Green for First Grade; Orange for Second Grade; and Purple for Third Grade.
Easy & fun way to learn sight words:: after one of the 220 Dolch sight words is called out, use your swatter to swat the word on the matching fly. Swat a sight word game: build reading, spelling and vocabulary skills through playful competition with up to 4 players.
2. Play Brainy #ad
Play Brainy Four-Color & Shape Puzzle Game Montessori Toy – Fun & Educational 2-Sided Sliding Logic Puzzle for Shape & Color Sorting Early Education STEM Toy for Toddlers – Wooden Slide Puzzle 2 Set #adPlay Brainy #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed – if for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied with our puzzle and shape matching game, then simply contact our customer service experts at any time and we’ll send you a new replacement or full refund. Perfect stem toy for early development – thanks to our color and shape matching maze’s intricate design that tests and helps develop your child’s cognitive thinking skills, it’s ideal for providing an early start on your child’s STEM development.
No questions asked! Teaches color & shape matching – using one of our sliding logic puzzle’s 18 puzzle cards, your child will quickly learn how to recognize and match both colors and shapes as they try to solve each puzzle within the time limit of the hourglass.
Stylish wooden storage box – our slide puzzle has been intelligently designed to double as a storage box so you can easily keep it’s included 18 puzzle cards, hourglass, and stand all in one neat place for easier storage when you’re done playing.
Double-sided slide puzzle montessori toy – this four-color and shape puzzle game is a fantastic and fun double-sided sliding logic puzzle with shapes on one side and colors on the other that can help your little one think quickly and strategically.
3. Skillmatics #ad
7, 9 Years and Up, 8, Skillmatics Educational Game: Brain Games 6-99 Years | Erasable and Reusable Activity Mats | Travel Toy with Dry Erase Marker | Learning tools for Kids 6 #adSkillmatics #ad
- Key skills : strategising, mental maths, Social and Communication, decoding patterns, solving equations, Concentration. Happy kids - skillmatics reusable activity mats insure kids have fun while they learn key concepts.
Learn through play - 12 highly engaging and repeatable activities which build core skills through fun learning. All the activity mats come with instructions for solving the activities. It is also ideal for children to bond with their friends and family.
Fun educational game - Truly innovative content which is age appropriate, skill oriented and infinitely engaging for young learners. Key learning outcomes : thinking out of the box, Problem Solving, Observation, Trial and Error. Reusable activity mats - includes 6 double sided activity mats, 1 Skilly Billy Dry Erase Marker Pen, 1 Duster Cloth and 1 Skilly Billy Achievement Certificate.
4. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Language Building Skill Game for Home or Classroom T6064, Cover the Spaces Needed to Win & Call Bingo, Age 5 and up, Build Vocabulary with 46 Most-Used Words, 36 players, Sight Words Bingo, 3 #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- It is a high quality product. Sight words - level 1 - 36 playing cards - 6. 5 inch x 9 inch. For ages 5 and up. Ideal for teaching. Set includes 36 playing cards, 264 playing chips, caller's mat and cards and a sturdy storage box. The brand of the product is foamies.
5. BOHS #ad
60 Flash Cards, BOHS Literacy Wiz Fun Game, Upper Case Sight Words, Preschool Language Learning Educational Toys #adBOHS #ad
- This could keep the kids busy for hours in educational time. Tons of fun - your kid can play this game alone, or taking turns to play with a sibling or friend, the one who spells correctly keep the card, cover word with the flap, the one keeps the most cards wins.
Check the most recent customer Review - Product Updated, Please check the most recent customer review ! Increase attention span & memory- working towards creating each word and match it with the card helps your child develop their concentration and memory skills, preparing them the essential skills for future academic success.
Package content - 1 tray, 60 double sides printed cards/120 words （Cards Upgraded Since Feb.
For english lanuage beginners - including letter recognition, word building, spelling, and early vocabulary. By putting the cubes together to form a word, the kid gains an important understanding of the mechanics of vocabulary, aided by the picture cards which provide a clue to the meaning of the word being formed. 2019）, packed in pizza box package, 52 Letter Cubes, easy storage in or after playing.
6. Edupress #ad
1.3" Height, Grades 1 to 2, Edupress EP3758 Splat Card Game, 3.6" Width, Multicolor, 7" Length #adEdupress #ad
- Enhances reading and memorization skills. Encourages participation with others. So exciting, kids will stay engaged for hours. Sold as an each. A fun game to help children learn basic sight words.
7. Educational Insights #ad
84 pieces, Educational Insights Phonics Dominoes, Blends & Digraphs, Ages 7 and Up #adEducational Insights #ad
- Grades 1+. Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container. Build hundreds of words with 84 single-sided dominoes in a sturdy, clear storage container.
Dominoes are in bright colors and preprinted with most-often-used consonants and word families. Children will learn to build hundreds of words from this hands-on exploration of phonics.
8. Educational Insights #ad
114 Double-Sided Pieces and Storage Container, Educational Insights Sentence Building Dominoes, Ages 6 and Up #adEducational Insights #ad
- Packed in a sturdy, crystal-clear storage container. Features nouns, conjunctions, prepositions, adjectives, pronouns, adverbs, verbs, and punctuation marks.
Visual and tactile learning for sentence building practice! Includes 114 double-sided, color-coded dominoes 228 words and punctuation marks. Grades 1+.
9. Key Education #ad
Key Education Sight Word Space Station Board Game—Kindergarten-2nd Grade, Up to 8 Players 97 pc, Sight Words Reading Memory Game With 2 Level Word Lists #adKey Education #ad
- Working together: great for homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers use this vocabulary-building game during small group center activities or as a one-on-one instruction tool to help kids build essential reading and language skills.
As kids match the high-frequency words, they build vocabulary and reveal a fun alien space station. What's included: this entertaining educational game includes a 16-inch x 16-inch game board, 96 game cards measuring 1-inch x 2 inches each, and instructions for two levels of play 24 words per level; 48 words in total.
Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, communication, emotions, social skills, and behavior.
How it works: children practice reading and memory skills by finding matching common sight word pairs in this fun concentration-style board game. Multi-purpose learning tool: the sight word space station Board Game helps kindergarten—2nd grade students increase sight word recognition, build memory skills, improve reading fluency, and build social skills while playing a space-themed game.
|Brand||Key Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||Key Education #ad|
10. Think Fun #ad
Toy of the Year Finalist, A Fun and Educational Game Developed by Educators for Boys and Girls, ThinkFun Zingo Sight Words Award Winning Early Reading Game for Pre-K to 2nd Grade #adThink Fun #ad
- Trusted by families worldwide - with over 50 million sold, ThinkFun is the world's leading manufacturer of brain games and mind challenging puzzles. Number of Players: 6.
Award winner - winner of astra best toys for Kids Award and others, and was a 2013 Toy of the Year Finalist. Clear instructions – easy to learn with a clear, high quality instruction manual You can start playing right away. Develops critical skills – perfect for pre-readers and early readers, teaches recognition of essential words Zingo Sight Words is as popular in the classroom with teachers as it is in the home with families! Developed by educators - zingo sight words is a bingo style game that was developed by educators to create a great play and stealth learning experience for Pre-K to 2nd graders and help with reading skills, and it makes a great gift.
|Brand||Think Fun #ad|