As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BOHS #ad
Upper Case Sight Words, Preschool Language Learning Educational Toys, 60 Flash Cards, BOHS Literacy Wiz Fun Game #adBOHS #ad
- This could keep the kids busy for hours in educational time. Autism learning materials- working towards creating each word and match it with the card helps your child develop their concentration and memory skills, preparing them the essential skills for future academic success.
2019）, easy storage in or after playing. Tons of fun - your kid can play this game alone, or taking turns to play with a sibling or friend, the one who spells correctly keep the card, cover word with the flap, the one keeps the most cards wins.
Package content - 1 tray, 52 letter cubes, packed in pizza box package, 60 Double Sides Printed Cards/120 Words （Cards Upgraded Since Feb.
Check the most recent customer Review - Product Updated, Please check the most recent customer review ! For english lanuage beginners - including letter recognition, the kid gains an important understanding of the mechanics of vocabulary, and early vocabulary. By putting the cubes together to form a word, spelling, word building, aided by the picture cards which provide a clue to the meaning of the word being formed.
2. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Rhyming Fun-to-Know Puzzles- Matching games to build language skills #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Value, and safety - 48 big 3" x 3" and sturdy boardstock cards are packed in a reinforced cardboard storage box, QUALITY, for many years of use. What other words can they think of that rhyme with the puzzle pieces? Designed for ages 4 and up. Learning can be a game - the front side pieces use a photo cue to help learners make word connections.
Only matching pieces fit together. As they grow in ability and confidence, use the back sides which are text-only to lock in and extend their skills. Sturdy storage box. Supports learning standards from early-childhood professional organizations as well as national and state guidelines.
These elements build enjoyment, detailed, classroom pROVEN - Repetition of the matching activity is key to building brain connections, so we use big, and that leads to playing again and again. Photo cues match written words, and unique puzzle shapes encourage trial and error learning which leads to mastery.
Likewise, they are popular tools in speech therapy and memory care settings. Uses beyond early childhood - these puzzles are ideal for introducing and reinforcing basic words to new English-language learners in both structured and informal activities. Put it together to build word power - introduce and reinforce common vocabulary with 48 long- and short-vowel rhyming words. Research based, attention-getting photographs to illustrate commonly-used words.
3. Adsumudi #ad
Division, Smart Game for Kids to Practice Multiplication, Adsumudi Math Game, The Monstrously Fun, Addition and Subtraction, Great for Kids Ages 8-12 #adAdsumudi #ad
- Multiple ways to play, collaboratively, including competitively, individually, or online. Includes 52 double-sided cards containing 416 unique challenges. Different levels of play on each card. Perfect educational travel game for families with kids of different ages.
Recommended for 9+. Durable card game made in Michigan. Provides a fun alternative to math workbooks to help kids practice math facts. Great for remote learning or homeschool math class. Star ranking at top of card indicates general difficulty level to further tailor game to players' skills.
4. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL178 CVC Builders Activity Cards #adJunior Learning #ad
- An image and phoneme color coding is presented on one side, along with the whole word presented on the back. 3 levels of difficulty are provided and these are color coded around the borders. Works with the cvc tub of tri blocks sold separately, which let kids build words and place them on top of the card.
Consonant vowel consonant CVC word building activity cards can be used for sounding out or identifying sounds in three letter words. A complete set of CVC activities.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
5. The Learning Journey #ad
Award Winning Toys, Letters, The Learning Journey: Match It!, 20 Piece Self-Correcting Spelling Puzzles for Three Letter Words with Matching Images, Learning to Read Games for Ages 4 and Up #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Improve motor skills: thick, durable cardboard construction makes cards easy to grasp and use, and also a great way of improving hand-eye coordination and encouraging the development of essential motor skills. Encourage confidence in literacy – learning to read can be a daunting process, but self-correcting puzzles, where the pieces will only fit if they are correct, can provide a boost of confidence.
Increase attention span & focus – working towards creating each word provides plenty of motivation and this helps your child develop their concentration skills, encouraging them to focus from the beginning to the end of a task.
This can help any child to feel more positive and confident when approaching literacy tasks. Introduce key problem-solving skills – these puzzles are an ideal way to help your child develop a basic understanding of how to solve simple problems, developing important skills that will help them as they progress on to more difficult tasks.
Gain early reading skills – the match it! letters collection of puzzles teach a range of different early reading skills including letter recognition, word formation, and spelling. By putting the cards together to form a word, the child gains an important understanding of the mechanics of reading, all aided by the pictures which provide a clue to the word being formed.
|Brand||The Learning Journey #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Journey Intl #ad|
|Warranty||90 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
6. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 3+, 208 Pieces, Early Phonics, ABCs, Alphabet Awareness & Recognition, Learning Resources Alphabet Soup Sorters #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 3+. Build vocabulary while encouraging sorting, fine motor, memory, language, and recall skills. Promote school readiness with activities that support alphabet awareness, letter recognition, early phonics, and reading.
Set includes 26 durable cardboard cans with plastic lids, 130 die-cut photo cards, 52 letter cards, and activity guide. Each can measures 4¼"H x 3"D.
7. CoolToys #ad
CoolToys Monkey Balance Cool Math Game for Girls & Boys | Fun, Educational Children's Gift & Kids Toy STEM Learning Ages 3+ 64-Piece Set #adCoolToys #ad
- Engaging + educational play: get toddlers and young kids on the counting and mathematics fast track! Monkey Balance improves memory, encourages interactive play and helps develop fine motor skills. Interactive learning: monkey balance is perfect for children ages 3 and up and is the ideal teaching tool for parents, families, and teachers looking to encourage and reinforce multi-dimensional learning at home, nursery, school, and during tutoring sessions.
Cool math game: this game teaches basic counting and beginning math skills and encourages retention through stimulating multi-level math games.
Cute graphics and colorful design are eye-catching for the whole family! Monkey Balance also makes a great gift for young girls, boys and families! Easy set-up + instructions: monkey balance has everything kids and families need to start playing and having hours of math and counting fun! This STEM game is easy to assemble and easy to learn—so children and families can start playing instantly.
Kid + family fun: this 65-piece toy set includes: 19 monkeys, monkey scale, numbers 1–10, 30 double-sided cards, base, 2 scale pans and an easy-to-read instruction leaflet.
8. Learning Resources #ad
2-4 Players, Learning Resources Pop for Blends Game, Ages 6+, Phonics Game, 92 Cards #adLearning Resources #ad
- 2-4 players. A great grab-and-go game. Includes 92 blend cards, spinner, 8 Pop cards, and Guide. Fun for ages 6+. Fast-paced for quick gameplay! Boost phonological awareness with blends and digraphs.
9. GAMENOTE #ad
Gamenote Sight Words Wooden Magnetic Fishing Game, 220 Dolch Word with 2 Magnet Poles for Kindergarten Preschool Children Activity Guide Include #adGAMENOTE #ad
- Big fishing pool and easy storage: the fish size about 1. 8*1inch and the fishing pool diameter is up to 18inch. Perfect for home & small group: set include 220 fish5 different level and 2 rods. Perfect gift for toddler birthday, spelling, holiday, Christmas.
Perfect for pre-k, kindergarten, 1st Grade, 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade classroom. Suitable for 3~8 yrs. As children use the magnetic fishing rod to“catch & count” the fish, they learn to recognize sight-words more easily.
Collect the most fish and win. Very sturdy construction and great magnet will last through many hours of hands-on learning. Fun way to teach sight words: no child don't like a fishing game.
And with this set, kids can actually focus on the sight words and not just the game! Each colorful fish is printed with a dolch sight-word. You can flip the fish over so the kids can't see the word ahead of time. This keeps them challenged as they can't target the words they're most comfortable with. Good-quality wood material: 100% made of wood, colorful paint. Good for your little ones. So it can hold all fish.
10. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Key Education Sentence Building for Kids—Sight Word Builder for Early Reading, Writing, Language, Speech, Literacy Resource for Kindergarten-2nd Grade #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Why key education: key education products are designed by former Special Education teachers to meet the diverse needs of all students—helping them to reach their highest potential in learning, emotions, communication, social skills, and behavior.
What’s included: this learning tool features 55 2. 2-inch x 2. 2-inch word cards color-coded by parts of speech, 4 punctuation cards, game and activity ideas, and 27 photo cards. Multi-purpose learning tool: practice building proper sentences with familiar sight words and picture cards with Key Education's Sentence Building set.
The set teaches the use of capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure in an engaging way.
Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, grammar, the Sentence Building set includes teaching suggestions and multiple reading and writing games to work alongside students to build vocabulary, and increase fluency. How it works: construct simple sentences by interlocking puzzle pieces to create sentence strips, and practice early reading and writing with the set’s fun puzzle-piece card tiles and interactive games.