As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Lookout Games #ad
Isle of Skye From Chieftain to King Board Game | Strategy Game | Fun Fast-Paced Tile Placement Game for Adults and Kids | Ages 8+ | 2-5 Players | Average Playtime 30-50 Minutes | Made by Lookout Games #adLookout Games #ad
- Tile placement game: isle of skye is a multiple award-winning, tile-laying game where you and up to 4 of your friends draft and purchase tiles to build the terrain in your portion of the isle. However, players also need to connect roads to earn coins so they can value and buy tiles each turn.
Since the tokens are drawn randomly at the start of the game, Isle of Skye prevents players from creating a repeatable “sure fire strategy. ”. Connect roads to whiskey barrels to earn coins and use those coins to purchase desirable tiles.
Challenging and competitive: instantly recognizable to anyone familiar with the genre, Isle of Skye brings a fresh new take to the tried-and-true gameplay with secret bidding, more diverse scoring options and intricate tile combinations. High replayability: each game consists of a light auction system and modular scoring, making it highly strategic and infinitely replayable.
Strategy game: isle of skye is a classic tile-laying game where players connect tiles to score points. This addition has players analyzing each other’s choices as much as their own. Number of players and average playtime: this fun family board game for adults and kids is designed for 2 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 8 and up. Average playtime is approximately 30 to 50 minutes.
|Brand||Lookout Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Lookout Games #ad|
2. CMYK #ad
The Quacks of Quedlinburg #adCMYK #ad
- It is silly, it is exciting, and it is F-U-N fun. Meeple Mountain. A delightful game of brewing potions, pushing your luck, and explosions. A family-weight board game classic. Ars Technica. One of the best games we’ve played in years. Shut up & Sit Down.
3. Catan Studio #ad
Catan Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Adventure Board Game | Ages 10+ | for 3 to 4 Players | Average Playtime 60 Minutes | Made by Catan Studio #adCatan Studio #ad
- You may even find yourself exploring the exciting world of CATAN tournaments. Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 3 or 4 players. Perfect gift for family and friends: whether you are shopping a birthday or christmas gifts, Catan is the perfect gift for anyone 10 years old and above! With countless replay opportunities anyone can enjoy Catan over and over again from teens to adults.
We also offer catan extension packs for 5-6 players as separate items.
Strategy game: trade, build and settle the island of catan in this addictively fun strategy game previously called Settlers of CATAN. Give the gift of catan this season! build and/or join a community: whether you play as a family, or via video conference as you stay at home, a board game group, CATAN is a social game that provides plenty of opportunities for player interaction.
The average playtime is 60 minutes. Minutes to learn and a lifetime to explore: the basics of CATAN can be learned in just minutes, but it offers enough depth to remain compelling as you explore strategies and tactics for years to come. Players control their own civilization and look to spread across a modular hex board in a competition for victory points.
|Brand||Catan Studio #ad|
|Manufacturer||Catan Studio #ad|
|Warranty||Lifetime Warranty Against Manufacturer'S Defects|
4. Secret Hitler #ad
Secret Hitler #adSecret Hitler #ad
- Solid game boards with foil inlay. Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players. A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal. Beautiful wooden components.
|Brand||Secret Hitler #ad|
|Manufacturer||Secret Hitler #ad|
5. Repos Production #ad
7 Wonders Board Game BASE GAME, New Edition | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Civilization and Strategy Board Game | 3-7 Players | Ages 10 and up | Made by Repos Production #adRepos Production #ad
- How to win this game: at the end of each age, each player compares their military strength with one of their neighboring cities. Gather resources, develop commercial routes and affirm your military supremacy. Keep an eye on your neighbors’ progress since they share similar ambitions.
Strategy game: you are a leader of one of the seven greatest cities of the Ancient World. Looking for new adventures? try our 3 expansions new editions: cities, Leaders and Armada Note: All Expansions require 7 Wonders Base Game to play.
The winner is the player with the most points. Will your wonder transcend the millennia to come? Each card you choose will influence your general strategy. Build your city and erect an architectural wonder which will transcend future times. High replayability and player engagement: 7 wonders offers quick gameplays which keep players engaged regardless of player count.
The game allows multiple strategy opportunities which makes each game thrilling from beggining to end. When the third age is over, players score the points given by their cards and their military conflicts. Civilization was born from evolution: one game of 7 Wonders plays over the course of three rounds, called Ages, during which you will choose cards with increasingly powerful effects.
|Brand||Repos Production #ad|
6. Stonemaier Games #ad
A Bird-Collection, Ages 14+, Engine-Building Stonemaier Game for 1-5 Players, Wingspan Board Game #adStonemaier Games #ad
- Plays in 40-70 minutes. Widely lauded, award winning title-including winning the most prestigious award in its category, the Kenner Spiel des Jahres Conniseur's Game of the Year. Each bird extends a chain of powerful combinations in each of 3 unique habitats, as you build your engine to gain food, lay eggs, and draw from 170 uniquely and beautifully illustrated bird cards.
Play as a bird enthusiast, seeking to discover and attract the best birds to your aviary. For 1-5 players.
|Brand||Stonemaier Games #ad|
|Manufacturer||Stonemaier Games #ad|
7. Days of Wonder #ad
Ticket to Ride Europe Board Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Train Game | Ages 8+ | For 2 to 5 players | Average Playtime 30-60 minutes | Made by Days of Wonder #adDays of Wonder #ad
- Number of players and average playtime: this family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 5 players. The longer the routes, the more points they earn. Play with alexa: using a compatible Echo device, say “Alexa, launch Ticket to Ride” and play against Alexa! Strategy game: build your tracks across europe in this fast-paced and strategic board game.
Multiple ways of scoring points: players collect train cards that enable them to claim railway routes connecting cities throughout North America. Fun adventure game: ticket to ride europe is a multi country train adventure game in which players collect and play matching train cards to claim railway routes connecting cities through Europe! LOOKING FOR NEW ADVENTURES? Try Ticket to Ride expansions Note: Expansions require Ticket to Ride Board Game to play.
Fast and easy to learn: with elegantly simple gameplay, the game can be learned in under 15 minutes and enjoyed time and time again, whether it's your first time building a rail empire or an old favorite. Additional points come to those who can fulfill their Destination Tickets and to the player who builds the longest continuous railway. The average playtime is 30-60 minutes. Connect iconic european cities across a map of the early 20th-century Europe and build your train routes to earn points.
|Brand||Days of Wonder #ad|
8. Z-Man Games #ad
Carcassonne Board Game BASE GAME | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Strategy Board Game | Medieval Adventure Board Game | Ages 7 and up | 2-5 Players | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Strategy game - plan your way to victory: develop the landscape of a medieval fortress city one tile at a time. High replayability: with its simple yet rich game mechanics and eighty-four tiles that can be configured into numerous combinations, Carcassonne appeals to beginners and veteran gamers alike.
Each role scores points differently, monks, farmers, so you'll need careful planning to make the best use of your followers. The player who makes the most strategic placements of tiles and followers will score the most points and win the game. Looking for new adventures? try our many expansions Note: Expansions require Carcassonne Base Game to play.
One step at a time tile-placement game: players fill in the countryside around the medieval fortified city, choosing from tiles that depict cities, roads, monasteries, and fields; each new tile creates an ever-expanding board on which players can then add their followers.
Jack of all trades: followers can take many different roles knights, or thieves determined by the type of tile on which they're placed. Average Playtime: 45 minutes. How to achieve victory: players score points by having followers on tiles as features are completed. Whether blocking a city's growth or connecting with your opponent’s road to share the points, Carcassonne provides plenty of ways to use your cunning and outsmart your opponents.
|Brand||Z-Man Games #ad|
9. TeeTurtle #ad
TeeTurtle Here to Slay Warriors & Druids Expansion Pack, Designed to be Added to Your Here to Slay Base Game #adTeeTurtle #ad
- Here to slay was one of kickstarter’s top 50 most backed projects of all time! From the creators of unstable unicorns, 2 oversized Party Leader cards, this expansion contains 31 standard-sized cards, and 2 oversized Monster cards.
Here to slay warriors & druids Expansion Pack is designed to be added to your Here to Slay Card Game.
This pack introduces warrior and druid classes into the game and adds new party leaders, heroes, and dangerous monsters! Here to slay is a fast-paced, easy to learn game that is perfect for all skill levels, whether you’re just entering the world of role-playing games or honing your masterful skills.
10. Z-Man Games #ad
Pandemic Board Game Base Game | Family Board Game | Board Game for Adults and Family | Cooperative Board Game | Ages 8+ | 2 to 4 players | Average Playtime 45 minutes | Made by Z-Man Games #adZ-Man Games #ad
- Your team must work together and plan carefully to stem the tide of infection while working toward finding the cures. The average playtime is 45 minutes. Strategy game: players must work together playing to their characters' strengths as they plan their strategy of eradicating the diseases before they overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks.
Cooperative board game: only through teamwork will you keep the world safe from outbreaks and epidemics.
Gift for adults and teens: pandemic is the perfect christmas or birthday gift for anyone who loves a bit of problem solving! A perfect way to bring together friends and family, be sure to check out our full line of Pandemic games! Number of players and average playtime: This easy to learn family and adult board game can be played with 2 to 4 players.
Everyone must work together applying their unique character skills to benefit the team—and the world. A truly cooperative game where you win or lose together. Work together and save humanity: four diseases threaten the world, and your elite team of specialists must find a cure for each of them before it’s too late.