As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hasbro Gaming #ad
Don't Break the Ice Game #adHasbro Gaming #ad
- To win, keep Phillip the Penguin on top. Includes 2 mallets, phillip the penguin figure, 1 large ice block, ice tray frame, 4 ice tray legs, 32 small ice blocks, and instructions. Play with 2-4 players. Players tap out ice blocks one by one.
|Brand||Hasbro Gaming #ad|
2. Learning Resources #ad
Social Dice, Foam Cubes, 6 Pieces, Autism Therapy, Learning Resources Conversation Cubes, Ice Breaker Cubes, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Supports fluency in ELLs; great for students with speech and language disorders. 6 soft foam cubes with 36 engaging questions and activity guide. Ideal for ages 6 and up. Spark discussions and personal responses from your students. Build speaking and listening skills between students.
3. Paw Patrol #ad
Paw Patrol Drop Chase Board Game, Multicolor #adPaw Patrol #ad
- As shown in Images. Paw patrol chase action game comes with spinner that Tells You Which Color Tile To Knock Out!! Great interactive game for Friends and Family ~ Develops Creating Plans and Problem Solving.
Makes a great gift And Game to Play at a Party. Little ones who love Paw Patrol Characters will Love This Game.
|Brand||Paw Patrol #ad|
4. PowerTRC #ad
PowerTRC Save Penguin Ice Breaking Game Toy #adPowerTRC #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed | buy from genius Buy for 100% Satisfaction. Come warm up with an ice cool game | bring the family and friends together for this great party game.
Break the ice or don't break the ice | tense and fun game where each player competes to see who breaks the ice first and make the poor little Penguins fall through. Astm & cpsc tested and Certified.
Can be played together between 2 - 4 players! Easy to learn hard to master | test your problem solving skills by making sure that you are not the one to be the person to shatter the ice. Plan out your next step because that next step may out you through the Ice!! Safe & fun | made of durable abs plastic material. 100% safe and non-toxic.
5. Hasbro #ad
Don't Break the Ice #adHasbro #ad
- Take your time and do some thinking to keep the polar bear from sinking. Tap out ice blocks one by one. To win, the bear must stay on top. For 2 to 4 players. Tread carefully and win in this classic game.
6. Therapy U #ad
A Fun Game That Opens Communication and Encourages Meaningful Conversations to Establish Relationships, You Know Social Skills Games and Therapy Games #adTherapy U #ad
- Self esteem builder for kids, teens, and adults: Perfect for rapport-building and starting meaningful conversation that encourage players to reflect on their existing strengths and weaknesses.
Made in the usa - you know: for 2-6 players, ages 7+, Includes 2 decks of playing cards 108 cards total. Fun cbt game for everyone: great for family game night.
Ice breaker + relationship builder: Encourages players to get to know each other better, all while building confidence and focusing on the positive. Promotes positivity: Thought provoking questions that reinforce a positive self image. Used by many teachers, therapists, school counselors, and small group settings.
|Brand||Therapy U #ad|
|Manufacturer||Therapy U #ad|
7. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Updated Version, Actions, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, and Emotions #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- A game can be played in 15-20 minutes. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the fun situations on the sets.
Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice. New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value.
Great for school counselors, depression, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, anger, and coping skills. For 2-4 players, therapists, ages 7-16. Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected.
8. We! #ad
We! Connect Cards Icebreaker Questions Trust Building Games Teambuilding Activities Conversation Starters for Meetings and Workplace As Seen on TEDx 60 Cards #adWe! #ad
- Featured on tedx - see we! connect cards in action at tedx. 20 green cards light, and 20 blue cards deeper, 20 purple cards self-reflection. Great for parties and get-togethers. Great for corporate and causal workplaces. Turn any meeting into a fun and interactive way to strengthen bonds between friends, family, and coworkers.
Activities - includes a link for 10+ activity descriptions and video tutorials. Communication aid - 60 questions color coded by depth of question.
Reconnect and discover more about those you care about. Witness an 800 person icebraker challenge and learn how to have genuine interaction with strangers and people you just met. Learn how to interact with your peers on another level.
Use what you learn with friends and family. Dive deeper than the superficial layer and understand those around you. Relationship building - build relationships and trust through interactive exercises and thought-provoking questions. Team engagement - provides a fast-paced, fun way to move beyond “ice breaking” to real connections that makes trainings or classes more fun and productive. Get to know friends and family in an real an authentic way.
|Manufacturer||We and Me, Inc. #ad|
9. OUR MOMENTS #ad
Road Trip & Home Card Questions Game for Healthy Loving Family Development, OUR MOMENTS Kids: 100 Thought Provoking Conversation Starters for Great Parent-Child Relationship Building, Fun Car Travel #adOUR MOMENTS #ad
- Order 2 or more to qualify for FREE SHIPPING Today. Quality time - for you and your child or children - discover your children and let them get to know you. Good or bad - you need to be the FIRST to know. Put aside work worries and focus only on your child and you as you build a healthy and secure relationship.
In a game setting, the child will be relaxed and receptive. Talk about it. Use this tool to reconnect. This instills confidence and self-esteem.
Improve your listening skills - ask a question and listen carefully to the answer. This game makes a great gift for your own family or for friends. You will allow your child to release pent up stress while observing his/her emotional and physical needs.
Play one on one or the whole family. Buy it now! there is no risk. This is quality timE enjoy it together! Educate through fun. Quality because you’ll want to keep using them - 100 question cards printed on 300 gsm card stock which come shrink wrapped in a custom tuck box. It doesn’t have to be a formal time set aside for play, at dinner-time or bed-time.
10. FLUYTCO #ad
Offline Connections: Converstion Starters to Play with Your Kids & Family, Fun Way to Deepen Relationships, Ice Breaker, 150 Thought Provoking Question Cards, Game Night #adFLUYTCO #ad
- Also perfect for reunions, anytime! Our questions are specifically designed to create thought provoking and fun conversations with the people you love. Because the things your kids want to know about you are not necessarily the same you want to know about them! 8-99 Years Old! Inspired by psychologist arthur aron: intimacy between people can be greatly enhanced by having them ask each other a series of personal questions.
How? by asking the right questions. Taylor made questions for the parents & for the kids 150+ cards: our game is divided into two distinct decks of cards: one for the parents, one for the kids.
Pick a card, read the question and discover new sides of each other that you didn't know before! Perfect for homeschooling : if you teach your children at home, holiday gatherings and special family events. Human connection in the digital age: it's family game night and this is the perfect time to drop your phones and electronics to connect in the real world with your children and loved ones! OFFLINE CONNECTION cards have been designed to bring you and your family closer than ever.
Quality made to last: our cards are designed to be played over and over with our durable, high-quality paper and lamination they stand the test of time. Great gift idea for birthdays and anniversaries. You can play anywhere, this is the perfect game to start / finish the day or to take breaks between teaching sessions.