As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. All Things Equal, Inc. #ad
Miss Bernard is a Wild Card, The My Weird School Game #adAll Things Equal, Inc. #ad
- Funny! - with all the humor found in dan gutman’s popular ‘My Weird School’ books which you don’t need to know anything about to play, this laugh-out-loud game is perfect for elementary school kids and families.
The my weird school game makes a fun Game Night for everyone! Easy rules - who wants to read rules for an hour before you play a game? not you! reading the well-written rules of this game takes less than ten minutes, math and strategic thinking skills…all while playing a game! Best present ever? - if you give this game as a present for birthdays, holidays, you'll know exactly what to do! Educational - kids will develop reading, whatever, and after playing one round, you will likely be considered the greatest gift giver ever.
A kids game that parents will love - this is NOT one of those kids games that parents dread.
|Brand||All Things Equal, Inc. #ad|
2. Bubblegum Stuff #ad
Fun Grammar Detective Board Game | Suitable for Family, Teenagers and Adults, Bubblegum Stuff, Grammar Police Game | Correct The Bad Grammar Flash Card Game #adBubblegum Stuff #ad
- You’ll be surprised at how simple yet outrageous some of these mistakes are - that's why this fantastic smart party game offers hours of hilarious fun! Put your grammar skills to the test: commonly found texts are displayed for you to identify the grammar and spelling mistakes. And you will experience epic levels of frustration when you can’t find the last mistake.
Be careful, though, as the English language is a cruel mistress. What better family board game! x56 cards included. Suitable for the whole family: looking for new fun family games or card games for adults and teenagers? This new and amusing card game is loved by kids, adults and teens and makes a hilarious party game to play with friends and family! Makes a great travel game or can be played at home on the sofa or at a table.
As well as road signs, door signs, bar signs and neon signs. A perfect addition to holiday games! Features common criminal grammar mistakes: there’s english grammar errors everywhere.
And we’ve collected the funniest ones from TV, newspapers, house signs, adverts and social media. Perfect for your game night party games: great for a family games night or for families and friends that just love board games. Get into teams - preferably with your biggest grammar geeks and nerds - and become your grammar teacher from school. Kids, teenagers and adults will have hours of endless fun and laughter! This top family board game is a favourite in many households.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Punctuation and Grammar Game, Learning Resources Breaking News! A Spelling #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 7+. A grammar building board game. For 2-6 players. Focus on spelling, grammar, capitalization, verb tense, and spelling. Game cards are self-checking with language rules printed at the bottom.
4. Chalk and Chuckles #ad
Colorful and Fun Language Game. Learn Parts of Speech Ages 6 to 9 Years Old, Chalk and Chuckles Grammar Wise, Educational Game for Classrooms and Home #adChalk and Chuckles #ad
- Contains- 40 cardboard tokens, 1 wooden colour die, 2 start cardboard tokens, game guide with answers. Teaching grammar should be in context. For homeschool and classroom- learning resource for both parents and teachers.
Practice sentence building by using the word in a sentence and saying it aloud. A great game that will get you to exercise your color and language muscles at the same time! Speech and language game- develops knowledge of nouns, pronouns, verbs and adjectives.
Language learning game- a fun board game for teaching vocabulary to English language learners. Skill builder-develops expressive language, hands-on alternative activity to boring worksheets or cards.
Builds upon kids ability to identify parts of speech and give examples of them. Encourage kids to use the word in a sentence and also identify OTHER types of parts of speech e. G. An engaging, make English learning fun. She pronoun drove verb away adverb in preposition a article car noun. Whether you are a beginner or a master, communication skills and vocabulary. Ages 6+ to 12; players 2-4 grade 1-4.
5. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Parts of Speech Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Players learn to identify and define eight parts of speech traditional 5 x 5 grid format can be played eight ways to meet the needs of learners of all abilities Set includes: 36 playing cards, over 700 chips, caller's mat and cards, and a sturdy storage box Fun for large or small group use Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 8th Grade Ages 8 to 13.
6. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Sentence Building, Word Games, In-Home Learning, Board Games for Kids, LEARNING ADVANTAGE Spying Parts of Speech #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Play in school or at home -- play this game in the classroom or at home during family game night. The first person to 15 points wins! Build strong speech skills -- use this board game for hands-on teaching of sentence structure.
Watch kids aged 7+ develop an understanding of proper grammar and parts of speech. Set b also features adjectives and set C also features adjectives and pronouns. 3 levels of play for family fun -- includes 2 game boards and 3 card sets: all sets include nouns and verbs.
Kids love playing the game, and parents love helping them learn! Suits various skill levels -- working with kids at different points in their development? No problem! Add different parts of speech for varying levels of play.
Meet everyone's needs! up to six players -- with two boards, three sets of cards and six pawns, you can play two games at once. This means parents and teachers don't need to watch every step as kids play. Engage up to six players! key for checking moves -- players can use the included answer key to check each other's moves. How to play -- the spinner determines how far to move and what word to classify.
7. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications Say and Do Grammar Games Educational Learning Resource for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Over 30 super duper publications Apps available on the Amazon Appstore for Android. Includes pawns, die, and instructions. 12 laminated, colorful games 6 double-sided, 11" x 17" boards.
You might enjoy our other Say & Do Game Boards - also featured on Amazon. Educational - Helps children practice 12 grammar target skills.
8. Super Duper Publications #ad
Super Duper Publications Grammar Gumballs Board Game Educational Learning Resource for Children #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- 64-page reproducible lessons/activity book. You might enjoy our "say & Do Grammar Game Board" - also featured on Amazon. Colorful, gumball machine game board 9 1/2" x 14" with spinner measurements from SD website and 80 gumball tokens.
Educational - Helps young children learn and practice basic grammar skills. 180 illustrated, nouns, cards teach nine forms of verbs, and pronouns.
9. LEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
Nouns to Interjections, Multicolor, Grade 4 and up, Grasping Grammar Board Game, Learning Advantage, Parts of Speech #adLEARNING ADVANTAGE #ad
- Identify personal, demonstrative, indefinite, and reflexive pronouns. Sentences provide necessary context clues along with interesting science and geography facts.
Promotes correct grammar through practice in identifying all eight parts of speech. Provide a foundation for using correct grammar in writing and speaking. Identify coordinating, subordinating, and correlative conjunctions.
10. Super Duper Publications #ad
Grammar Games Educational Learning Resource for Children, Super Duper Publications Pronoun Party Laminated #adSuper Duper Publications #ad
- Pronoun pals, pawns, & a Pair of Dice for Game Play. Includes instruction Booklet with Suggested Game Ideas. Eight double-sided, laminated Game Boards 11" x 17".
You might also enjoy our Pronoun Interactive Fun Deck Software - also featured on Amazon. Educational - helps Children Learn & Practice Common Pronouns.