As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sensational Learners #ad
My Feelings Game. Fun Educational Family Game to Help Kids Express Their Emotions and Learn self Regulation. Endorsed by Dr Temple Grandin and Other World Renown clinicians and Educators. #adSensational Learners #ad
- 280 scenarios to help kids explore and talk about feelings! 260 regulation strategies to help kids manage their feelings in socially appropriate ways! 24 movement cards to keep kids engage! Illustrated Booklet that introduces seven different kids with seven different feelings! .
2. Thought-Spot #ad
Thought-Spot I Know What to Do Feeling/Moods Book & Poster; Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Helps Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated FLIPBOOK #adThought-Spot #ad
- Educational game with lots of FUN & Creative gameplay. Social skills development - this book is designed to improve children’s social skills by role-playing with parents, siblings or other caregivers. Stem toy and game - playing with stem learning toys in early childhood is important for many reasons.
18 different emoji mood tabs - angry, grumpy, happy, confused, embarrassed, impatient, sad, frustrated, tired, hungry, confident, bored, excited, ungrateful and worried. Adhd / autism tool - helps parents better understand their children's feelings.
Kids will easily find and flip to the emotion or feeling that expresses their current mood, scared, sick, shy, and the corresponding positive choice that can be taken. Great educational stem toy and game - This is a helpful learning tool for ANY child, particularly those in preschool, kindergarten, and elementary schools.
First, it allows them to collaborate with their peers, investigate issues, and express their thinking or creativity. Later in life, children with these skills are better able to answer complex questions, it helps young children to explore and understand the world around them. Plus, and develop solutions for real-world problems. Large easy to read laminated pages - Measures 8" x 9" with built-in stand, Hardcover to protect inner tab pages.
3. Omi & Friendz #ad
Mindful Kids, Learning Toys, Social Emotional Learning Toys, Educational Toys, Emotional Regulation Toys, Meditation Tools, Mindfulness for Kids, Calm Down Toy, Omi The Elephant Meditation Toy #adOmi & Friendz #ad
- Stop. Breathe. The benefits of mindfulness for kids - mindfulness practices can help support brain development that leads to: improve concentration, clearer thinking, better sleep, lowered anxiety, increased positive moods, and much more!.
Use omi as a yoga toy or meditation toy wherever you go. Omi's guided exercises - simply push this zen elephant toy's paws, Sad or Mad Reset to let go of negative feelings, 30 Second Reset for rest, to access one of the four guided exercises: Daly Reset to identify emotions, or Calm Music for relaxation.
We created this mindful kids elephant toy to help your little ones improve the growth of key brain regions associated with emotional regulation and self-control. Simply place omi on your belly as he guides you through a mindful breathing exercise.
Reset - meet omi, the fun, cuddly mindfulness elephant that teaches kids deep breathing, emotional regulation skills, and positive thinking. Kid designed, mother approved - provide your kids with the tools to help them grow into emotionally stable adults through mindfulness and meditation for kids. The science of mindfulness - the majority of brain development occurs during childhood.
4. YUE MOTION #ad
Fidget Toy, YUE MOTION Liquid Motion Bubbler Timer for Sensory Toys, ADHD Fidget Toys, Anxiety Toys, Pack of 3Style#1, Calm Relaxing Desk Toys, Autism Toys, Assorted Colors, Children Activity #adYUE MOTION #ad
- Fidget toy never runs out of energy. Great as therapy toys and stress relief toys. P>. P>perfect liquid bubbler timer toys: bubbler measures 2" wide x 5. 55" inches in length. P>zero risk to buy! 100% money back guarantee: any defectiveness for ANY reasons, we offer to send a FREE new one WITHOUT returning old one, PLUS full refund without any hassle.
P>. P>liquid motion bubbler sensory toys: This liquid timer is the perfect way to stimulate your visual senses.
P>. Each liquid timer contains two colors inside. Lasts approximately 2 Minutes! Then Flip Over and Restart. This liquid timer makes the perfect fidget toys, paperweight, office desk toy and even as classroom rewards.
P>. P>great calm-down toys for everyone: suitable for special needs, AUTISM, ADHD Sensory Toys! Non-Toxic Materials! Helps children with sensory and hyperactivity issues calm down and stay focused. P>. P>style toys for everyone need: great desk top toy for all ages ranging from children to adults. Endless hours of calming entertainment.
|Brand||YUE MOTION #ad|
|Manufacturer||YUE ACTION #ad|
5. Lupash Games #ad
For Children with ADHD, Special Needs and more, Autism ASD, Moods Coping Skills and Anger Control, Feelings Flipbook for Kids by Professional Therapists, Learn to Identify 20 Different Emotions #adLupash Games #ad
- Build self-confidence by Practicing Emotional Regulation and Positive Activities. Educational tool for emotional Skills Development, Practice Social Awareness, Communication and Self-Control.
Behavior book for Toddlers and Kids. Perfect chart for learning with Parents, Teachers, Therapist and Counselors. Quality materials with laminated Pages, Colorful Visual Faces for a Fun Learning Experience.
6. My Moods, My Choices #ad
The Original Mood Flipbook for Kids; 20 Different Moods/Emotions; Autism; ADHD; Help Kids Identify Feelings and Make Positive Choices; Laminated Pages Monster Flipbook #adMy Moods, My Choices #ad
- Kids will enjoy flipping to the character that expresses their current mood, sad, disappointed, hungry, stressed, confident, sleepy, and the corresponding positive choices that can be taken. Strong>high quality materials.
Strong> this flipbook has been made with solid construction. Also, or special needs. It's perfect for displaying at home, the flipbook is helpful for children with Autism, ADHD, particularly those in preschool, school, and counseling offices.
The binder rings are thick, and the stand is very sturdy – perfect for kids! Strong>helpful learning aid. Strong> this is a helpful learning tool for any child, kindergarten and elementary school.
Strong>educational tool. Strong> teach kids about different moods/emotions and positive actions that can be taken in a fun and educational way. The large standard size measures 6 x 6 inches. Strong>laminated pages. Strong> every page is laminated for extra durability. Strong>angry, excited, shy, happy, bored, sick, guilty, grumpy, confused, hopeful, embarrassed, scared, frustrated, and worried. A built-in stand is included.
7. INNERICONS #ad
Counseling game for teachers and families, Positive Trait Therapy Games: Social Skills Games that Teaches Social Work Therapy for Kids, Teens and Adults Effective for Self Care, 115 Play Therapy Cards #adINNERICONS #ad
- Improves self esteem | this counseling game has been designed to help kids cope with anxiety, low self esteem & bullying. For group or solo play | preferred by counselors, therapists & psychologists, the feelings game can be used to administer one-on-one self care or for counseling groups of children.
Teaches cooperation | every person contributes to society in their own special way. Kids are shown to feel better about themselves when their positive traits are reassured.
Game includes 75 positive trait picture cards & 115 discussion cards. Self care therapy tool | best coping skills game for shining a light on every player's inner qualities traits.
Great choice coping skills card game for group homes, camp counseling sessions, classroom teaching, homeschooling.10 different ways to play social emotional games! For kids & teens | game play easy enough for little kids but fun enough for teens. By encouraging participants to identify & discuss the positive traits of others, therapy game also fosters team building & compassion. Trait cards feature fun, easy to identify images.
8. Behind The Anger #ad
For Kids 6+, Behind The Anger Card Game for Families, Anger Management Card Game, Teens, Adults, Comprehensive Anger Control Solution to Develop Coping Skills #adBehind The Anger #ad
- It is not the emotion in itself that is a problem, culture, but the way in which individuals deal with and express their anger is what makes the difference. Behind the anger game teaches skills that have long life lasting impact and creates a positive outcome that will remain long after the game is played. This fun and fast-paced anger relief card game for kids is also great for parents, school counselors, therapists, educators, psychologists, psycho therapists, and anyone who wants to learn healthy ways to express anger.
Anger control for kids Ð a fun and therapeutic approach for kids of all ages to learn how to deal with and express their anger in a non violent way.
Our fun social skillsÕ anger Management game teaches kids the socially appropriate and healthy ways to deal with and express anger. This anger control game creates a great bonding experience between parents and child. Behind the anger card game helps children develop the skills to identify the emotions hidden behind their anger and learn ways to positively deal with their emotions.
Created by a therapist Ð behind the anger was designed by an expert family therapist. Simple & fun anger management game Ð parents can play this simple and enjoyable game with their children, so they can work through their anger issues together. Deal with anger positively Ð anger is an emotion that everyone has, regardless to age, socio-economic background. Long-lasting effects Ð kids, teens, and even adults can benefit from what our Anger Control game will teach.
9. da Vinci's Room #ad
A CBT Game for Kids to Work on Controlling Strong Emotions, Don't Go Bananas #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- Tackling 5 emotions: the game works through 5 strong emotions - anger, worry, sadness, fear and jealousy.2-4 players ages 6-12: a variety of questions makes this game versatile for a larger age group. Helping build social skills along with working on emotions.
Players answer question prompts about different emotions and situations as they play the cards. Simple to play: 2-4 players take turns building each color pile. Based on the abcd model of cognitive behavioral therapy: Kids work to identify what triggers their emotions, analyze the beliefs they have about those situations, explore their reactions and look for ways to change their thought patterns.
Semi-cooperative play means if someone can’t help their own piles, they help someone else’s pile.
For parents and professionals: teachers can play don't go bananas with small groups of kids in the classroom or parents can play with their kids at home. Adults playing along can help kids see first hand positive ways to process emotions and feel more comfortable giving their own answers. More thought provoking questions can be added or removed for easier or tougher gameplay.
10. Imagine #ad
A Mindfulness kit of XL Cards with Calming Guided Meditations for Empowerment, Teachers and Therapists., Focus and Relaxation. Great for Parents, Meditation Cards for Kids #adImagine #ad
- A great addition to your classroom games, or when establishing a Mindfulness practice at your school. Children's mental health professionals can also use these cards to create a calm and empowering environment when looking for therapeutic games telehealth activities, therapy cards, group therapy activities, social emotional games, play therapy toys, therapy game.
Highly recommended as a relaxing parent-child bonding activity. Can also be used as part of your counseling games, SCHOOL COUNSELORS or SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST. A valuable tool for teachers, kids activities for counselors, social skills games. Also prefect as a therapists gifts. Imagine meditation cards for kids offer 26 huge mindfulness cards for kids with content-rich scripts and vibrant illustrations of Guided Imagery meditations for kids, a Mindfulness breathing exercise to practice before any meditation, and 2 DIY cards for kids to create their own meditations.
An engaging, activity cards, coping skills games, easy and fun tool to add to your mindfulness resources for mindful games, school counselor supplies and your counseling office décor.
Premium quality meditation kit and mindfulness game for kids providing a FUN and RELAXING activity for kids to practice meditation and connect to feelings of inner peace. A therapy game, anxiety tools, adhd tools or adhd games for kids, therapy games for kids, DBT cards, cbt game, therapy games for teens, board games for kids, Mindfulness for therapists. A meaningful gift for kids: meditation cards offering a joyful KIDS ACTIVITY for one or more kids, at home, on the go or in a group activity.