As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Play Therapy Supply #ad
And more, Depression, Negative Thinking, Substance Abuse, Anger, The Coping Skills Thumball: The Fun Group Activity for Teaching and Learning How to Cope with Anxiety, ADHD, Stress, Anger #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- For all ages, kids through adults. Fun tool in therapy, individuals, school counseling, and at home too! Great for group counseling, and team building activities too. Thumball is fun - players can support each other and get new ideas for coping.
Great for groups of all sizes - Answer a question, listen to other participants, and learn how to handle emotions. Develop healthy coping skills and learn from other players with the Coping Skills Thumball. The perfect size larger-sized six inch Thumball.
2. Trainers Warehouse #ad
Stress Management Thumball 6" #adTrainers Warehouse #ad
- The thumball helps build awareness about the impact of stress, as well as promote discussion and reflection. Discuss causes and solutions for managing stress: 32 panels pre-printed with conversation prompts to explore the causes of stress and the various ways you might manage its impact.
Fun, foster new relationships, build community, safe & easy to facilitate: toss the ball and have the recipient share their reaction to whatever prompt lies under their thumb.
Perfect prompts for safe conversations about stress: the prompts, offer a playful way to start talking about this sensitive topic, ‘What most stresses you out?’, vetted by experts, like ‘when stressed do you prefer company or solitude?’, ‘Do you get as much sleep as you need?’, ‘Is there a new hobby you're hoping to start?’.
The soft 6-inch stuffed ball lets you Get Physical, and Have Fun! Broad audience: Suited for adults and teens at home and at work. Facilitation tips: includes suggestions for facilitating the conversation, help speakers feel validated, including strategies to set ground rules, and “park” difficult topics for future conversation.
3. Youthlight #ad
4 by Youthlight, Anger Management Thumball #adYouthlight #ad
- Helps increase anger control skills. For groups of all sizes. For ages 7 through teen. Players read and respond to prompts about how to gain insights about different types of anger.
4. Play Therapy Supply #ad
The Anxiety Thumball: The Fun Group Activity for Learning to Cope with Anxiety and Worry #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- An exciting anxiety activity: players learn coping skills for anxiety while increasing social skills and having fun. Great for individual counseling or group counseling with groups of all sizes.
Easy to setup, therapists, group leADERS, easy to use. Sure to be a hit! School counselors, and parents will love the anxiety thumball.
Thumballs are fun: throw the ball, catch it, and respond to the prompt under your thumb. Recommended for ages 8 through Adult. Great for groups and individuals. Get up and active during the session. Larger-sized 6" thumball - Makes this the perfect size. Everyone loves Thumball.
5. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Play Therapy Supply Mindfulness Matters: The Game That Uses Mindfulness Skills to Improve Coping in Everyday Life #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Players work together to spell the word MINDFUL while learning about and discussing coping skills. Accept no imitations. Great for individual, or family therapy. The original mindfulness game: Mindfulness Matters is the original mindfulness card game, developed by a therapist.
Also includes rules for a competitive version and numerous tips and alternate gameplays. Fun and easy gameplay: fun cooperative game play helps to enhance social skills.
Play the game, group, or just pick a card each day for a daily meditation. Moments cards: teach strategies for using mindfulness in everyday life circumstances, while MASTERY cards invite players to practice their skills by acting out mindfulness methods.
For 2-4 players. Includes a full 58 cards plus instructions. 15-25 minutes. Teaches practical mindfulness skills: Mindfulness strategies are useful for combating stress, anger, worry and increasing focus. Ages 9-18. Engages kids and teens: players learn different mindfulness techniques and how to apply them in their everyday lives.
6. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Coping Skills, and Emotion Awareness Card Game, Superhero Strengths: Building Resilience #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- Bonus content - includes a link to free downloadable worksheets to use in conjunction with Superhero Strengths. 78 question cards make superhero strengths a great value and a fun therapeutic tool.
For kids and teens ages 6-14. Great for play therapists, youth leaders, school counselors, teachers, and parents. Fun therapeutic game - kids and teens play the role of superhero collectors while learning to identify their strengths, build coping skills, deal with feelings, and improve resilience.
Kids love the superhero theme - great for individual sessions or groups of 2-4 players. Teaches skill sets - strengths, feelings, breaking the ice, resilience, coping, and relationships.
7. Play Therapy Supply #ad
Actions, CBT 123: The Hilariously Fun Game That Empowers Kids and Teens to Take Charge of Their Thoughts, and Emotions, Updated Version #adPlay Therapy Supply #ad
- New updated version 2. 0! you asked for it, we made it: now with 80% more cards for more diverse gameplay. For 2-4 players, anger, ages 7-16. Great for school counselors, therapists, and other professionals who work with children on anxiety, depression, and coping skills.
Easy to play: cbt 123 is extremely easy to learn and put into practice. Exciting gameplay: players work to pick up sets of 1, 2, and 3 cards, acting out the fun situations on the sets.
Helps teach cbt: cbt 123 uses cognitive Behavioral Therapy to teach kids how their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors are connected. Includes a link for a free downloadable worksheet to expand its therapeutic value. A game can be played in 15-20 minutes.
8. Youthlight #ad
Youthlight Self-Control Thumball #adYouthlight #ad
- Throw the ball and respond to the prompt under your thumb. Discuss self-control and how to use it in social and emotional situations. Great group discussion/counseling activity.
|Manufacturer||Youthlight, Inc #ad|
9. Trainers Warehouse #ad
Create-Your-own Thumball 6", Blue, Includes Marker #adTrainers Warehouse #ad
- Keep the ball circulating until everyone can answer the questions quickly. Permanent marker included: writing with a permanent marker preserves your questions so you can use the ball over and over again! Fun, safe & easy to facilitate: toss the ball and have the recipient share their reaction to whatever prompt lies under their thumb.
Create your own icebreaker: write on the ball with the prompts or questions of your choice to promote conversation that is "spot on" for your groups’ needs.
The repetition and fun will create a memorable and effective learning experience! 30 blank panels: 30 panels that are purposefully left blank so that you can customize it to your own content and audience needs.
The soft 6-inch stuffed ball lets you Get Physical, Reinforce Learning, and Have Fun! Develop a customized learning reinforcement tools: customize the ball with questions to about the topic you teach.
10. TaliCor #ad
Thumball Who Are You 4 #adTaliCor #ad
- Toss it! catch it! award winning 4" Thumballs! stimulates social communication and promotes skill development. React to the concept under the thumb.