As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Homeschool, 12 Hour, Ages 5+, Analog Clock, Learning Resources Big Time Learning Clock, Basic Math Development #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great homeschool accessory for ages 5+. Easy-to-read hour and minute markings and color-coded hands help children identify time by hour, 5 minute, and 1 minute increments.
Help both visual, Tactile learners. Encourage basic math development as children add and subtract hours. Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts.
|Brand||Learning Resources #ad|
|Manufacturer||Learning Resources #ad|
|Warranty||Warranty against manufacturer defect|
2. Learning Resources #ad
12" Square Clock, Easy-to-Read, Learning Resources Write & Wipe Demonstration Clock, Ages 6+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Help kids learn to tell time with this easy-to-read write & wipe Demonstration clock. Ages 6+. Write-on, wipe-off clock makes teaching and assessment clear and practical.
Heavy-duty laminated clock has movable plastic hands and a place to write the digital time. Teach both analog and digital time while assessing student learning.
3. Learning Resources #ad
Analog Clock, Learning Resources Time Activity Set, 41 Pieces, Homeschool, Tactile Learning, Ages 5+ #adLearning Resources #ad
- Homeschool supplies ages 5+. Skill development: telling time, Problem solving, fine motor skills, Writing time analog and digital, Time matching analog and digital, Self-help. 41-piece set includes plastic clock with movable hands, 12 double-sided, write & wipe clock, 24 double-sided analog and digital puzzle cards, write & wipe daily activity cards, 3 time dice plus activity guide.
Learn to identify the hour and minute hands, learn the difference between analog and digital time, identify time to the hour, half hour, and more!. A hands-on activity kit that turns Learning into a game.
4. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 5+, Learning Resources Big Time Student Clock, 12 Hour, Teaching & Demonstration Clock #adLearning Resources #ad
- Minute hand can be moved in 1-minute increments. Hidden gear mechanism automatically advances the hour hand when the minute hand is manually manipulated. Ideal for ages 5+. Help students learn to tell time with this easy-to-read 12-hour clock. Includes removable stand, and activity guide.
5. Jamohom #ad
Jamohom Teaching Time Clock Shape Sorting Number Blocks Early Learning Wooden Educational Toy for Kids #adJamohom #ad
- This is the perfect toy to help children master an abstract concept like afternoon, morning, evening and night. Teach your kids to tell time: this clock toy will help children to learn how to tell and understand the time! Let's look at the clock and place the hands at what time of day it is.
Safe and environmentally friendly: made to last from natural, all the pieces in this wooden toy are bigger than choking hazard testing tube, safe for children to play with, sustainable solid woodand water-based colours, all the pieces in this shape clock set are non-toxic and it has smooth edges.
What would you be doing at this time of the day? Having breakfast, brushing your teeth or maybe reading a book, use your daily routine to help you learn the times of the day. 100% satisfaction guaranteed: the sorting clock toy is rigorously tested for safety by a third-party service.
It conforms to en71 tested and certified by International Accredited Labs, suitable for 3 years old and plus. If you don't absolutely love your clock toy, you'll get your money back. Diameter: 8. 43". Fun educational toy for kids : thousands of parents are buying toddler development toys, visual perception and exercise finger flexibility. Great for counting, fine motor skills, and understand the significance of punctuality at an early age. The hour and minute hands are printed very clearly, baby show, Halloween, birthday present, Thanksgiving day and Christmas gift.
6. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey Telly The Teaching Time Clock, Electronic Analog & Digital Time Telling Aid with Two Quiz Modes & Night Light #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Learning clock: this bright interactive clock features 2 play modes for fun hands-on learning. Safe: all learning journey products are regularly safety tested and are in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations.
Helps develop problem-solving abilities by encouraging your child to think creatively and determine the correct time. Supports developmental skills: improves fine motor skills by requiring your child to turn telly’s clock hands.
Educational: skill building with numeric recognition, learning how to tell analog time, and advancement of listening and visual Learning skills. Recommended ages: The stage is recommended for children ages 3 and up. Builds confidence and booster self-esteem by providing a sense of achievement. Cute colorful face with moving hands that teach time in five-minute increments.
7. The Learning Journey #ad
The Learning Journey Telly The Teaching Time Clock Pink, Electronic Analog & Digital Time Telling Aid with Two Quiz Modes & Night Light, Preschool Toys & Gifts for Boys & Girls Ages 3 & Up #adThe Learning Journey #ad
- Requires three AA batteries. Safety - all learning journey products are regularly safety tested and are in compliance with all domestic and international toy safety regulations. Two quiz modes. Key features – this award winning colorful interactive clock features two play modes for fun hands-on learning.
Helps develop problem-solving abilities by encouraging your child to think creatively and determine the correct time. Educational benefits - skill building with numeric recognition, learning how to tell analog time, and advancement of listening and visual learning skills.
Builds confidence and boosts selF-ESTEEM by providing a sense of achievement. Real working clock. Award-winning products – fun fact: the learning journey has an extensive line of Award-Winning Educational Toys that have been tested by the most important panel of judges… kids! Moving clock hands using both analog and digital time displayed on a Large LCD Screen.
The specs: real working clock, on/off/volume button, analog and digital display, lightweight and portable design with handle, night light, and a cute COLORFUL face with moving hands that teach time in five-minute increments. Teaches time in five minute increments. Play modes include: tell time and Quiz Game. Supports developmental skills - improves fine motor skills by requiring your child to turn telly’s clock hands. Telly is a safe and great learning tool for both BOYS and GIRLS ages 3 and up.
8. ZazzyKid #ad
ZazzyKid Time Learning Clock for Kids: 5 Clocks 7 x 8 Inches + 5 Erasable Markers – Teach Children to Tell Time #adZazzyKid #ad
- Coordinate with ZazzyKid Teaching Clock would be perfect! Each pack contains 5 learning clocks and 5 erasable markers. Ideal for ages 5+ students / pupils in elementary school.
Suitable for elementary school classroom, homeschool, basic math class. With both analog and digital time for 12 hour & 24 hour. The analog clock hands can be moved to any position – very easy to demonstrate the concepts of hours, minutes, before & after.
Clocks measures 7”x 8”. Great teaching aids for teachers. Corresponding digital clock numbers can be written in the box with an erasable maker. Helps parents & teachers to teach children to tell the time in an easy and fun way.
9. hand2mind #ad
4 Inches, hand2mind Learning Clock, Plastic, Learn To Tell Time With Geared Practice Clock #adhand2mind #ad
- Easy for children to demonstrate time-telling concepts. Clock measures 4 inches. Durable plastic to withstand years of use. Internal gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships just like a real clock. Color coded hands: red is for hour and blue is for minute hand.
10. Learning Resources #ad
Learning Resources Classroom Clock Kit #adLearning Resources #ad
- Ideal for ages 5+. Easy-to-read hour and minute markings and color-coded hands help children identify time by hour, 5 minute, and 1 minute increments. Encourage basic math development as children add and subtract hours.
Teach kids how to tell time with a hands-on manipulative. Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships as you demonstrate time-telling concepts.