As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CMON #ad
CMON Arcadia Quest Core Game Board Game | Strategy Game | Adventure Game | Miniatures Battle Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14 and Up | 2- 4 Players | Average Playtime 1 Hour | Made #adCMON #ad
- Simple battles : confrontations are quickly and easily resolved with intuitive dice combat; Attackers attempt to score hits with their rolls and defenders get a chance to roll for blocks. Incredible upgrades : players can gain items and equipment upgrades that will customize their Guild Heroes, making them even more formidable opponents throughout the course of a campaign.
Awesome figures : with twelve highly detailed Hero figures and tons of monsters, and Trolls, like Orcs, Beast men, the adventures will be larger than life.
2. Cool Mini or Not #ad
Cool Mini or Not Arcadia Quest Inferno Board Game #adCool Mini or Not #ad
- Will they resist, or give in to its lure? Environment system. Average playtime is approximately 45 minutes. Enemies everywhere: inferno utilizes the Player vs. Players pit their guild against the monsters of the game and each other! Number of players and average playtime: arcadia Quest Inferno is a board game for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older.
Player vs. Stand-alone adventure: inferno is a standalone adventure that can also be added to any Arcadia Quest campaign.
New characters & scenarios: inferno introduces 12 new hero figures that players can control and 19 new monstrous foes they will have to face on their quest. Now players lead their heroes into the fiery depths below the city to face the evil Underlord, before he’s able to destroy their home.
Things are heating up below the streets of arcadia: the people of Arcadia have always sought peace, but they defend their home with ferocity when threatened. As players work their way through the story, they’ll be tempted by the new power of Damnation. New scenarios thrust the heroes below the city where the new power of Damnation offers both rewards and punishment for those who use it.
|Brand||Cool Mini or Not #ad|
3. CMON #ad
Arcadia Quest Beyond The Grave Campaign Game #adCMON #ad
- Product type :toys AND GAMES. Country of origin :China. Package dimensions :8. 5 cm l x305 cm w x305 cm H. Package weight :3. 0lbs.
4. CMON #ad
Arcadia Quest: Riders #adCMON #ad
- New campaign - players have to battle through six missions, fighting against one-another and the hunter Malkhor. New heroes and villains - two new heroes are available to be recruited to players‚ and Guilds. Huge mounts - arcadia quest: riders includes six Mount figures big enough for Heroes to climb aboard and ride around the battlefield.
This set is compatible with both Arcadia Quest core boxes and has special missions to incorporate other Arcadia Quest expansions. There‚is also malkhor and his Jackals hunting down the Mounts for a more nefarious purpose.
5. CMON #ad
CMON Starcadia Quest, Multicolor #adCMON #ad
- Head out among the stars on an allnew branching campaign. The element of Surprise. Fast Setup. To boldly go. Number of players: 2 To 4.
6. CMON #ad
CMON Arcadia Quest: Frost Dragon #adCMON #ad
- Intelligent dragon - the frost dragon moves and attacks the Heroes of Arcadia unpredictably. Its actions are determined by a set of Dragon Turn cards, making it hard to anticipate. Players must work together to defeat the Dragon.
Frost tokens and ice Boxes can slow them down or completely freeze them on the spot! Work together - finally, the guilds of Arcadia have a foe worthy of putting their differences aside to defeat. Temperature drop - players will have to avoid the Dragon’s icy breath.
7. CMON #ad
CMON Arcadia Quest: Pets #adCMON #ad
- New adventures - players can get to know their furry friends over the course of the new campaign, including six fun, challenging scenarios. Introducing pets - this expansion introduces the Pets system that can be added to any Arcadia Quest campaign.
Cute critters - arcadia quest: pets adds twelve of the cutest animal companions ever created, in the form of minis, each with their own special ability.
8. Fantasy Flight Games #ad
Cosmic Encounter 42nd Anniversary Edition Board Game | Strategy Game | Sci-Fi Exploration Game for Adults and Teens | Ages 14+ | 3-5 Players | Average Playtime 1-2 Hours | Made by Fantasy Flight Games #adFantasy Flight Games #ad
- Build a galactic empire: in the depths of space, the aliens of the Cosmos vie with each other for control of the universe. Strategy game: every planet is ruled by someone and the only way to expand your cosmic colonies is through either diplomacy or war. Cosmic combos increase game customization with themed matchups for any number of players.
Average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours. Alliances form and shift from moment to moment, while cataclysmic battles send starships screaming into the warp. By establishing colonies on five planets beyond the reaches of your home system, you will safeguard the future of your species and earn victory.
A new species joins the classic alien lineup to help ensure no two games are ever the same. But if you fail, you will fall into the black abyss of space! Highly variable: every game of cosmic encounter is different and the tables can turn in an instant.
Sci-fi adventure game: this game of interstellar exploration, and conflict invites players to lead their own unique alien civilizations as they seek to spread across the stars. Number of players and average playtime: this thrilling sci-fi adventure game is made for 3 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Forge your alliances, negotiation, outwit your enemies and spread your colonies across the galaxy! .
9. CMON #ad
CMON Arcadia Quest: Whole Lotta Lava #adCMON #ad
- Extended adventures - the scenarios in whole Lotta Lava work just like in a regular campaign. The hellcats and the Fallen Angel also have their own highly detailed figures. Sweet rewards - heroes taking part in the Whole Lotta Lava side campaigns will be able to earn Reward Upgrade cards that they won’t find anywhere else.
Players can select them as the next adventure, widening the possibilities for excitement… and danger! Incredible figures - ignos is a hulking rock of a monster, represented by an equally impressive miniature figure.
10. CMON #ad
Arcadia Quest: Chaos Dragon #adCMON #ad
- Chaos reigns - the chaos dragon bends the rules of reality with Dragon Turn cards, Dragonstone cards, and Chaos tokens. Heroes have to adjust their perception or be lost. Get armed! - before having to face off with the Chaos Dragon, Heroes can gear up with some epic, new Level 6 Upgrade cards.
Giant monster - the chaos dragon can hardly be called a “miniature. The winged lizard is huge, and will present a challenging foe for even the most accomplished Hero! .