As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Didax #ad
Didax Educational Resources Algebraic Expressions & Equations Dominoes Children's Mathematical Learning Aids #adDidax #ad
- Made of durable foam 3” x 1 ½”. The problems in these sets focus on the 5th and 6th Grade level standards for algebraic expressions and equations. Instructions included. This game includes two sets of 24 color-coded dominoes 48 total pieces; each set is ideal for up to four players.
Ideal for any students needing additional practice. Our foam dominoes give students a fun way to practice and reinforce key math concepts. Ideal for any students needing additional practice. Number of players: 4.
|Manufacturer||Didax Educational Resources #ad|
|Warranty||30 day warranty against manufacturer defects|
2. Proof! #ad
Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game, Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic #adProof! #ad
- Teacher's choice gold award winner. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!".
Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, too. Fast-paced, kids, fun math game loved by teachers, families, and grown-ups alike.
Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Practice multiplication, division, addition, subtraction, and square roots. Improve mental math skills. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game. Takes just 15 minutes to play. So much fun, ages 9 - 109.
3. EAI Education #ad
Set of 6: Grades 6-8, EAI Education Math Stacks Classroom Game #adEAI Education #ad
- Recommended Grades: 6-8. Cards measure 3" x 4". Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math. Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards. Each game is conveniently color-coded and kept organized in the box by matching tabbed dividers.
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
4. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Math Stacks Integers Game: Grades 6-8 #adEAI Education #ad
- Recommended Grades: 6-8. Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math. Cards measure 3" x 4". Once a three-card stack is made, it can be collected. Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards.
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
5. Absolute Zero #ad
Family Fun Math Game!, Absolute Zero Card Game #adAbsolute Zero #ad
- Challenging - players combine Positive and Negative Numbered Cards to Create a Value of Zero. Educational - Created by a Math Teacher.
Versatile - includes directions for 3 bonus games to be played with the Absolute Zero Deck. A parents' choice recommended award winner! Fun - play at home or school ENGAGING - for Young and Old.
|Brand||Absolute Zero #ad|
|Manufacturer||Be Amaysing #ad|
6. Assessment Services, Inc. "helping students and teachers excel" #ad
Inc., Algebra Tiles Class Set 200-0815, Assessment Services #adAssessment Services, Inc. "helping students and teachers excel" #ad
- Grades 6 and up. Class set contains 30 student sets of 32 pieces each. Includes a teacher resource guide, Working with Algebra Tiles. Each algebra tile represents a different quantity: x +/-, x +/- squared, and 1 +/-, and a constant.
7. LUMA WORLD ADD LIFE TO LEARNING #ad
Luma World Fracto Educational Card Game for 8+ Years to Learn Fractions, Visual and Number Cards Included, Mental Math, 15 Minutes Game and 2-4 Players, Memory and Communication, Set of 80 Cards #adLUMA WORLD ADD LIFE TO LEARNING #ad
- Intuitive, inclusive, and replayable - Unlimited outcomes and difficulty levels for an enhanced experience every time; Ideal for all kinds of learners and intelligences. Maths made fun - use this 3 in 1 card game to learn, understand, and ace fraction concepts; Great tool to get kids to enjoy math.
Anytime, anywhere - effective in the classroom to develop cognitive ability and peer learning; Handy to reduce screen time and improve social interactions with family.
Master multiple skills - help your kids acquire essential life skills like memory, honesty, visual reasoning, and communication as well as moral values like patience, strategy, and respect for opponents. Designed for engagement - easy to learn with a kid-friendly rulebook and a game tutorial video; Visual, text, and number cards to raise interest and promote interactivity.
8. Skillmatics #ad
Skillmatics Card Game : Guess in 10 Cities Around The World | Gifts for 8 Year Olds and Up | Super Fun for Travel & Family Game Night #adSkillmatics #ad
- It's that simple! strategize your way to victory - make use of exciting features such as Clue Cards and Bonus Questions to plan your way to winning 7 cards. Your child can become an instant champion by playing at family game night, plane trips and more! Ridiculously simple gameplay - divide yourselves up in teams, ask up to 10 questions and try to guess your opponent’s Game Card.
The box size is portable & travel friendly. Exciting card game of questions - ask up to 10 questions to guess the city on the Game Card! Is it in Asia? Is the capital of a country? Is it touristic? Think hard, ask intelligent questions, use your clue cards wisely, and be the first player to win 7 Game Cards!.
Perfect gift - this is an ideal gift for any occasion that ensures kids learn through play! Fun for the whole family - this is the most exciting game you’ll find for Family Game Night that can be thoroughly enjoyed by all ages 8 and up! First to 7 cards wins it all! play it any time any place - one game set includes 50 game cards, gatherings, 6 Clue Cards and a handy box to store it all.
9. Play On Words #ad
Extra-Creative Word Making Fun for All Ages, Play On Words Card Game, A Parents' Choice Award Winner #adPlay On Words #ad
- Made in america! You can start playing immediately! 80 card deck including flip cards, combo cards and wild cards. Clear instructions: easy to learn with clear, high quality instructions.
This family game is perfect for casual word game players, teachers and students! Everyone can enjoy it at home, or while traveling. Enjoyable small party game: added special cards and other features make the game as robust and enjoyable as possible – keeping it simple but still making it challenging for both average players and word game aficionados.
Perfect card game for ages 8 & up: for 1-4 players, at school, parents and kids, novice spellers, or play in teams for more fun.
Award winning family game: winner of a parents' Choice Foundation Silver Honor Award. Parents' choice calls it a "clever, fun-to-play, mind-expanding game. ". Starter game, full-Deck and Solitaire versions all included in instructions.
|Brand||Play On Words #ad|
|Manufacturer||David James Games #ad|
10. 24 GAME #ad
24 Game 96-Card Deck: Algebra/Exponents Math Card Game #ad24 GAME #ad
- Made in the USA. Within each set of 48 cards, there are 3 levels of difficulty. 48 exponents cards, 48 Algebra cards. Ages 12 and up. Math 24 game Algebra/Exponents.