As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Mattel #ad
Ages 7 Years and Older Amazon Exclusive, Family or Adult Game Night, Makes a Great Gift for Kids, Phase 10 Card Game with 108 Cards #adMattel #ad
- Item arrives in frustration-free, easy-to-open packaging that's 100% recyclable. Phase 10 is the rummy-type card game with a twist! Be the first player to complete 10 varied phases with two sets of three, one run of seven, or seven cards with the same color.
Each phase is specific for each hand, meaning each player must complete one phase before advancing to the next round! Wild" and "skip" cards add excitement and deliver game-changing moments.
For a gift-ready box, select "Ship in Amazon packaging" at checkout. Fun for the whole family! This version of phase 10 comes in a decorative tin that's great for storage! .
2. PlayMonster #ad
PlayMonster 5 Second Rule Uncensored -- Just Spit it Out... Or Not -- Quick Thinking Party Game -- Adult Humor -- Ages 17+ #adPlayMonster #ad
- Adult humor—with categories made to take your mind to the gutter for some adult fun! think fast—try to name 3 items in your category before time runs out! Silly slip ups—in your rush to answer the prompt in 5 seconds, who knows what you’ll say! Funny game—as you race against the clock, there is plenty of laughter to share in from what you spit out! Comes with everything you need—game includes a timer to keep track of your 5 seconds! .
|Manufacturer||PlayMonster LLC #ad|
3. Nexci #ad
Strategy Games for Two Players Including Adults, Kids and Families That is Easy to Learn for Party or Travel, Teens, Nexci Scrimish Card Game #adNexci #ad
- Fun and fast-paced game - Quick and simple epic 10-minute battles of strategy, memory, and misdirection. Expandable set – the 50 card pack contains two decks, one red and one blue for two-person play.
The strategy card game is suitable for children ages 8 years old and up and deal for family game night. How to win: uncover the other player’s crown card! Play anywhere - taking up minimal space, the strategy card game for adults and kids is perfect for sharing the fun at home and on the go.
Add multiple decks to play large multiplayer games! Great for all ages - easy to play, scrimish is great for families, teens, kids and adults.
4. EGIKI #ad
Fun Card Games, Provide Pleasure for Kids, Card Games, Family and Adult Game Night #adEGIKI #ad
- Material Type: PaperPlastic. Score points by being the first to get rid of all the cards in your hand. When you're down to one card, don't forget to yell "Yay!".
Classic card game that's easy to learn and so Much Fun to Play! Players take turns matching one of their cards with the color or number card shown on the top of the deck.
5. Games Adults Play #ad
Games Adults Play $#!% Happens, The Rank Unfortunate Situations on The Misery Index Adult Card Game, Black, 5" #adGames Adults Play #ad
- Includes 200 explicitly funny illustrated cards. Players guess where unfortunate situations rank according to their "Misery Index" - if you're correct, you keep the card.
The first player to 10 cards wins! perfect for parties, it will have your guests rolling with laughter! For 2 or more players, ages 18 and up.
6. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Easy Family-Friendly Party Games, Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, 2-10 Players, Exploding Kittens Party, A Russian Roulette Card Game #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- All the other cards in the deck help you avoid or mitigate your risk of drawing an Exploding Kitten. A simple card game for kids and adults - Perfect for all occasions, beach trip, including a family game night, road trip or drinking with friends!.
122 cards, with box and instructions - A simple card game for kids, and adults, drinking, kittens, not in that order. A kitten-powered russian roulette card game, for up to 10 - Purr-fect party game for family and friends who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
If you don’t explode, just 2 minutes to Learn - If you draw an Exploding Kitten, YOU WIN! Beginner-friendly, you lose and you are full of loser sad-sauce. Now for double the players! game of the year award winner - more than 10 million copies sold, breaking records in kids games, adult games and everything in between.
7. Exploding Kittens LLC #ad
Card Games for Adults, Teens & Kids, 2-6 Players, A Dodgeball Card Game, Throw Throw Burrito by Exploding Kittens, Family-Friendly Party Games #adExploding Kittens LLC #ad
- 15 minutes to play, 2-6 players, ages 7+ - includes 120 cards, 7 tokens and 2 adorable foam burritos soft enough to throw at your Great-Auntie Marlene. Play your hand. Collect cards.
Throw things at your friends - look no further for picnic games, camping games or travel games that will get you launching burritos at your friends and family. The cards you collect earn you points, but you lose points when you get hit by squishy burritos.
The world’s first dodgeball card game - Collect matching sets of cards faster than your opponents while simultaneously ducking, dodging and throwing squishy airborne burritos.
A game by exploding kittens - creators of award-winning, hilarious and entertaining games that adults, teens and kids will all enjoy! A simple and easy game for kids and adults - clear some space and put away the antiques, because you've never played a party game quite like this.
8. Think You Can Text #ad
Think You Can Text?, an Adult Party Game Where You Match Hilarious Text Reply Cards to Awkward Incoming Text Message Situation Cards #adThink You Can Text #ad
- Whoever has the most points at the end of all the rounds wins! What's in the box: each box contains 500 cards, enough for unlimited fun. Then a rotating judge plays an incoming text message card and reads who the message is from out loud. The players then compete to match the best text reply card to the incoming text.
There are 150 awkward incoming text message situation cards and 350 hilarious text reply cards. The rules are simple, 21st birthdays, ladies night out, holiday parties, the game play is fast and furious. It is a twist on Cards Against Humanity for the texting generation.
Best texter rules: match the most hilarious white text reply cards to the black incoming text message card. The judge selects the best reply and that player wins the round. Some things are best left unsaid, but even better texted.
Guaranteed laughter and great for adult game night, bachelor or bachelorette parties, and college parties. How to play: each player first gets dealt 8 text reply cards. Brand new version: version 2 of this hilarious party game featuring awkward text situations and outrageous text replies is finally here with brand new content and designs! Updated emoji box coming for 2021! We took fan feedback and designed the game to make you laugh so hard it will hurt. Fast paced fun: the perfect adult party game to play with 2-10 players.
9. magilano #ad
SKYJO by Magilano, The entertaining card game for kids and adults. The ideal game for fun, entertaining and exciting hours of play with friends and family. #admagilano #ad
- Concentration - Follow the course of the game and other player's turns. Skyjo is an entertaining card game that is lots of fun for kids and even older game enthusiasts adults. Contents: 150 game cards, 1 game notepad, Spanish, German, French, 1 manual.
Age: from age 8 and up. Game duration: about 30 minutes. Fast game start: easy to learn game rules! includes a short manual with pictures. So beware, keep a close eye on the game and be cautious and wary of the other player's actions! Your goal: try to get as few points as possible through flipping, trading and collecting cards over the course of several rounds.
Estimate - Get used to chances.
Made in Germany. Lots of fun for your friends and family. Educational gaming: count - adding of up to 100 two-digit numbers. Players: for 2 - 8 players. Ideal for a short game in-between other activities and as staple game for exciting evenings. Languages: english, Italian. This is only possible as long as a player has not uncovered all his cards, because then ends a round.
10. WE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
We're Not Really Strangers Card Game, an Interactive Adult Card Game and Icebreaker #adWE'RE NOT REALLY STRANGERS #ad
- There are two ways to play: 1-Play safe. We’re not really strangers is a purpose driven card game and movement all about empowering meaningful connections.
The second is how you win. Warning: Feelings May Arise. 2-play to grow. Comes with 2 pencils, 2 transparent Dig Deeper cards, WNRS notepad, 150 questions and wildcards.
Three carefully crafted levels of questions and wildcards that allow you to deepen your existing relationships as well as create new ones. This game is optimized for 2 players ages 12 and up; however, you can play this game with up to 6 people. Box dimensions: 5x4x3 in.