As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Think Tank Scholar 173 Multiplication Flash Cards Award Winning Full Set All Facts 0-12 | Best for Kids in 3rd, 6th Grade & Homeschool | Learn Math Manipulatives | Games & Chart Included, 4th 5th #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Exclusive tab system also allows adults to organize & sort the cards their child has mastered vs unmastered. Award-winning math flash cards for kids boys and girls ages 7, 9 & 10173 multiplication flash cards for third grade / fourth grade / fifth grade / Sixth Graders learning all facts 0-12, +4 bonus facts.
Think tank scholar is a us company owned by parents with their kids in California. Each card includes one rounded corner and is the perfect card size for faster sorting and orientation. Our educator and parent approved flash cards have won 6+ awards: 2019 creative child product of the year award, 8, 2019 Tillywig Brain Child Toy Award, 2019 Mom's Choice Award, 2019 Hot Diggity Award, 2019 National Parenting Product Award, 2019 Family Choice Award, and the 2019 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Premium, jumbo-sized 3. 1” x 5. 2” cards make it the best learning tool for home schooling or just for practicing multiplication at home.
Our unique visual aids like graphic illustration on back of card helps child clearly understand how to multiply & learn multiplication table concepts; also includes color coded multiplicands for targeted. Comes with five 5 teaching methods and five 5 fun multiplication games. Also includes the full multiplication chart 0-12 for reference. This pack of laminated multiplication flashcards is made from high-quality card stock and comes in an extra-sturdy box for storage.
2. Math Magic Inc. #ad
Fun Math Game to Learn, 5th Grade, 4th Grade, Compare and Simplify Fractions for 2nd Grade, 3rd Grade, Fraction War Card Game #adMath Magic Inc. #ad
- Learn fractions at home or in school with this fun, fast paced math game. Fraction pictures on the cards help you compare fractions and the determine who wins! Easy to learn - 2 players split the deck, they draw cards and the player with the largest fraction wins! Ages 8+! Contents: 58 colorful fraction cards and instructions.
|Brand||Math Magic Inc. #ad|
|Manufacturer||Math Magic #ad|
3. Proof! #ad
Ages 9+, Proof! Math Game, The Fast Paced Game of Mental Math Magic, Teachers’ Choice Award Winning Educational Game #adProof! #ad
- Fast-paced, kids, fun math game loved by teachers, families, and grown-ups alike. Includes 100 number cards chosen for optimal fun, with more easy-to-use lower numbers. Educational games are evaluated by a panel of teachers and selected for "exceptional quality and outstanding performance in the classroom and at home!".
Teacher's choice gold award winner. Enjoy at your next family game night or as a classroom or homeschool learning game.
So much fun, kids will want to play again and again! Made in Michigan. Adaptable rules for younger players and solo play, too. Perfect for 2 - 6 players, ages 9 - 109. Great brain game training for kids and adults! Some larger numbers and prime numbers are excluded. Takes just 15 minutes to play. Practice multiplication, addition, subtraction, division, and square roots. Improve mental math skills.
4. Junior Learning #ad
Junior Learning JL483 Multiplication Dominoes #adJunior Learning #ad
- Complete number matching multiplication games. Collectors tin for easy storage. Skill level: Beginner. Package dimension : 3. 4 centimeters L x 11. 9 centimeters W x 19. 5 centimeters H.
|Brand||Junior Learning #ad|
|Manufacturer||Junior Learning #ad|
5. EAI Education #ad
EAI Education Math Stacks Place Value to Millions Game: Grades 3-5 #adEAI Education #ad
- Once a four-card stack is made, it can be collected. Recommended Grades: 3-5. Students take turns drawing match cards and using mental math, look for the equivalent starter card on which to stack it. Cards measure 3" x 4". Each math stacks game contains a total of 60 cards.
|Brand||EAI Education #ad|
|Manufacturer||EAI Education #ad|
6. Educational Insights #ad
Decimals & Percentages, Ages 6+, Subtraction, Multiplication & Division, Fractions, Educational Insights MathShark Electronic Math Game: Practice Addition #adEducational Insights #ad
- Master math facts: mathshark turns math into a game that quizzes 8 different skill levels in addition, fractions, decimals, multiplication, division, subtraction, and percentages.
2-in-1 math tool! way more fun than flash cards and also converts to a full-function calculator. Math problems are displayed horizontally and vertically. Timed games to motivate: each skill has eight different levels and timed games, so kids are continually motivated to better their scores.
How to play: simply read the question on the crystal-clear LCD screen and punch in the answer—MathShark even provides additional clues if you need them. Portable & travel friendly: take mathshark on the go and have them practice their math facts in the car, airplane, or doctor's office. Requires 2 AA batteries not included.
7. Edupress #ad
Edupress Mathological Liar Game, Grade 4 EP63397 #adEdupress #ad
- Country of Origin : China. Package dimensions: 10668 h x 7. 366 l x 8. 89 w centimetres. Package weight: 0386 kilograms. A fun game that helps students practice their math skills.
8. TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
Multiplication & Division Bingo Game #adTREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad
- Fun for large or small group use. Set includes: 36 playing cards, over 700 chips, caller's mat and cards, and a sturdy storage box. Ideal for teaching: 3rd Grade to 9th Grade Ages 9 to 13. Master fact families with options for differentiating with multiplication or division.
|Brand||TREND ENTERPRISES, INC. #ad|
9. THINK2MASTER #ad
5th Grade. Math Card Game for Families & Classroom. Make Hilarious Sentences While Practicing Math Including Multiplication, Division & Algebra., THINK2MASTER Wacky Cards 3rd #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- There are 3 levels of questions on each card so each player can pick a level that is appropriate for them. If they get the answer right they score a point. Step 2: make a wacky sentence – next, each player tries to complete the funnest sentence possible with their adjective and noun cards. Elementary school kids and adults can play together.
If the dry erase cards are not erasing completely, use a little toothpaste and a slightly wet paper towel to clean the cards. Note: if you have issues returning the product through amazon because this product includes markers with alcohol based ink, please contact us think2master and we can process your returN AND REFUND.
They can also practice their skills in telling time, measurement systems and counting money. Fun for the whole family or the classroom. Recommended age is 8 years and up. Step 1: solve a math question – first, every player answers the math question on their card.
Fun way to practice math skills – the game is a great way for 3rd to 5th graders to practice their addition, fractions, subtraction and multiplication skills. Each set includes 4 dry erase markers and the game can be played by between 2 to 8 players age 6 and up. Highest quality – every card is made from the highest quality art card paper and lamination making the cards durable and water resistant. Fun way to learn parts of speech – while playing the game, kids can also practice learning parts of speech by understanding the difference between adjectives and nouns.
10. Educational Insights #ad
Math Game, Ages 8+, Practice Multiplication Facts, Five Games in One, Educational Insights Multiplication Slam #adEducational Insights #ad
- Fun way to learn math: master critical, foundational multiplication skills the fun way! Multiplication Slam will engage kids to learn their math facts and challenge them to better their score everytime. Timed games with cool sound effects: each game is timed to keep kids on their toes with quick answers for multiplication mastery.
Portable & travel friendly: take multiplication slam on the go and have them practice their multiples in the car, airplane, or doctor's office.
How to play: read the question, scan the possible answers, jam to the beat, and QUICK! Slam the button with the correct answer. Reinforces multiplication concepts for numbers 1–9.
Increasingly difficult levels, and fun sound effects keep kids engaged and slammin' for more. Requires 3 AA batteries not included. Incorrectly answered questions are recycled until they're answered correctly, flashing lights, ensuring comprehension. Includes volume control and headphone jack. 5 different math games: includes 5 fun math games that teach multiples, factors, math facts, factor pairs and sequencing.