As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Learning Resources #ad
Pop for Addition & Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Great for first graders & beyond: Fun for ages 6+. Must have for home or classroom learning: Includes 90 math-fact cards 1-10, 10 POP cards, spinner and guide printed on box. Fun way to practice math: Students practice basic addition, subtraction, and increase fluency while having fun.
Many ways to play & learn: Two levels of play and three game variations for 2-4 players. Spin to practice basic facts: Fast-paced game lets you spin to practice basic facts-keep the gumballs for right answers.
2. Number Bond Games #ad
Math Games for Kindergarten, First Grade, Learn Addition Subtraction with a Super Fun Board Game, Race to Planet X: Number Bond Game #adNumber Bond Games #ad
- Ideal for kindergarten, First grade, Second grade. Have fun practicing addition and subtraction 1-20 Multiple game variations within the game, including an option for younger players to focus on adding and subtracting 1-10 For ages 5 and up.
Strengthen and reinforce number bond concepts. Fun educational STEM board game perfect for screen-free family time.
3. THINK2MASTER #ad
Think2Master Wacky Cards 1st, 3rd Grade. Math Card Game for Families & Classroom. Make Hilarious Sentences While Practicing Math Including Addition, Subtraction & Multiplication. +4 Dry Erase Markers #adTHINK2MASTER #ad
- Step 2: make a wacky sentence – next, each player tries to complete the funnest sentence possible with their adjective and noun cards. Fun for the whole family or the classroom. The player who makes the funniest sentence determined by the judge score points. Note: if you have issues returning the product through amazon because this product includes markers with alcohol based ink, please contact us think2master and we can process your returN AND REFUND.
They can also practice their skills in telling time, measurement systems and counting money.
There are 3 levels of questions on each card so each player can pick a level that is appropriate for them. Fun way to learn parts of speech – while playing the game, kids can also practice learning parts of speech by understanding the difference between adjectives and nouns.
Elementary school kids and adults can play together. Step 1: solve a math question – first, every player answers the math question on their card. Recommended age is 5 years and up. Fun way to practice math skills – the game is a great way for 1st to 3rd graders to practice their addition and subtraction skills. If they get the answer right they score a point. Each set includes 4 dry erase markers and the game can be played by between 2 to 8 players age 5 and up.
4. Carson Dellosa Education #ad
Bingo Chips, 100 Calling Cards, Answer Mat for 3-36 players, Carson Dellosa Addition and Subtraction Bingo Board Games—K-Grade 2 Math Bingo Games With 36 Double-Sided Game Cards #adCarson Dellosa Education #ad
- Working together: great for both homeschool and classroom learning, parents and teachers use the double-sided answer mat and resource guide to help students as they practice essential math skills and build basic math fact fluency. For 3 to 36 players, this engaging educational game helps children build math fact fluency and gain confidence in their skills.
Why carson dellosa: founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
What’s included: this fun math game includes 36 double-sided cards with addition on one side and subtraction on the other, 720 paperboard chips, a double-sided answer mat, 100 calling cards, and a resource guide for helpful tips and game enhancers.
How it works: students solve simple addition or subtraction problems to fill in their game board. The game boards feature addition on one side and subtraction on the other, allowing students to practice adding or subtracting numbers and skills. Multi-purpose learning tool: carson dellosa's addition and Subtraction Bingo Games turn math review into a fun group game.
5. Logic Roots #ad
Fun Math Board Game for 6, 8 Year Olds, Grade 1 & Up, Perfect STEM Toy Gift for Girls & Boys, Easy to Play Educational Game for Kids at Home, Logic Roots Cloud Hoppers Addition and Subtraction Game #adLogic Roots #ad
- Easy to start and collaborate - the competitive and co-operative gameplays are easy to grasp and get started in a jiffy. Logic roots aims to encourage fun learning while exploring core math concepts. Kids ride spaceships and go an outer space adventure while mastering addition and subtraction.
Award-winning, kids party or as part of classroom or home school learning activities. This indoor table-top game promotes team work and builds social skills through interactive play. Perfect gift for ages 6 and up - this popular brain game makes for a unique Christmas present for boys and girls.
It helps boost memory and improve concentration, HIGH QUALITY STEM TOY - It has won several awards for its effectiveness in math learning. Perfect for kids between the ages of 6 to 8 grade 1 and up and aligned with elementary school education.
They also ace number sequencing and backward counting along the way. Players must use a unique 10-faced dice to get ahead in this mind game. Each high grade component in the box is designed for superb durability so children can enjoy it over time. Beginners level and adaptable rules make it suitable for younger players too. Enjoy it at your next family game night, which are critical to stem building activities.
|Brand||Logic Roots #ad|
6. GrandLmoon #ad
Addition & Subtraction Math Game Pop or Turbo Color-Coded 4 Levels 0-20, 142 Pieces, Grades 1+ #adGrandLmoon #ad
- Smart design: upgraded step-by-step play method. Safety to play: cute round cards make sure no harm to kids. Comes with an easy storage gift box. Furthermore, how much knowledge they have got. Which provides variety and strongly promote kids’ ability in mental arithmetic.
How much fun the children have got, one basic bubble spinner and one advanced chance spinner. Premium quality: all cards are made with thickened cardstock. Printed with non-toxic high gloss ink and laminated with PET matte film, easy clean and stay bright in long-term use.
These items will add uncertainties and much fun to the game. Thickened card perfectly avoids cutting risk and provides a pleasant touch. Instead of ordinary grey board, high-quality white cardstock is applied for a high-end look.
Perfect for basic arithmetic education. Start with basic addend cardscolor-coded like 1-5 and use only bubble spinner to get familiar with basic numbers, 11-15, then challenge the 6-10, 16-19 addend with advanced chance spinner. Comes with: 140 double-sided vivid cards, each measures 1. 5”in diameter. Multiple play methods: you got 4 levels color-coded number cards, you could easily adjust the game difficulty and customize a perfect one for kids. 2x spinners in a gift box.
7. Learning Resources #ad
Ages 6+.,Multi-color,10 W in, Early Math Skills, Learning Resources tri-FACTa Addition and Subtraction Game #adLearning Resources #ad
- Our familiar fact-family triangle is now a board game. Fun for ages 6+; 2-4 players. Be the first to play all your cards, and call out "tri-FACTa". Build math-fact fluency. Game includes triangle game board, 100 cards facts up to 20, and 4 trays.
8. Logic Roots #ad
Subtraction, and Multiplication Table | Educational Games for Kids 6 and up for Kids, Learn Addition, Best for First Grade and up, LogicRoots Two Math Games for Kids #adLogic Roots #ad
- 100% fun guaranteed for the family: Easy to start, cooperative game plays and many levels. Classroom aid recommended by teachers: The best way ever to get started with multiplication facts and practice addition-subtraction.
Keeps the entire family hooked for hours as kids master math skills. 3 critical math skills in one box. High quality components that will last you long. High quality components: 270 thick and glossy monster tiles, sand timer, 10 faced dice, 8 aliens in search of power.2
2 award winning stem games: cloud hoppers is additional and subtraction game. Monster sock Factory is a game to master multiplication facts. Used by hundreds of schools to banish fear of math. Perfect gift for 6 to 11 year old boys and girls: Crucial math skills and game plays that grow with kids.
|Brand||Logic Roots #ad|
9. da Vinci's Room #ad
Sums in Space an Addition Subtraction Math Game for Kids #adda Vinci's Room #ad
- A game that grows with you: the cooperative rules features 3 difficulty levels to make sure your child can play when they are still learning and be interested as a review. The perfect teaching tool: whether you’re a school teacher, homeschool teacher or a parent looking for a little extra help with your kid, gamification is the perfect way to practice essential math skills.
Practice essential math skills: the basic building blocks of math for first grade students are all here: addition and subtraction from 0-9, less than, comparing numbers greater than, equal to and learning odds and evens.
Learn team building skills: for 2-4 players - cooperative Game Rules lets your child learn to communicate and work together as a team while working toward a common goal.
A stem toy to inspire imagination: Take your child on an adventure through space and inspire their imagination with a heroic journey on a distant planet with this educational game. Or choose to play the classic competitive version for a fast paced race to the finish.
10. Think Tank Scholar #ad
Subtraction, 1ST, Multiplication and Division Flash Cards | Bundle Kit with Full Box Sets | All Facts Color Coded | Kindergarten, Think Tank Scholar 681 Math Addition, 5TH & 6TH Grade, 3RD, 4TH, 2ND #adThink Tank Scholar #ad
- Unique visual aids: graphic illustration on back of card helps child clearly understand math concepts; also includes color coded addends, minuends, multiplicands and divisors for targeted practice. The packs of laminated math flashcards are made from high quality card stock and come in extra-sturdy boxes for storage.
Teaching & education made fun: comes with 20 teaching methods and 20 fun learning games. Each card includes one rounded corner and is the perfect card size for faster sorting and orientation. Also includes full addition, subtraction, multiplication and division charts for reference.
Award-winning: think thank scholar math flash cards have won the 2019 creative child product of the year award, 2019 Tillywig Brain Child Toy Award, 2019 Family Choice Award, 2019 Mom's Choice Award, 2019 hot diggity Award, 2019 National Parenting Product Award, and the 2019 National Parenting Center Seal of Approval.
Sort & organize high quality cards: exclusive tab system allows adults to organize the cards their child has mastered vs unmastered. Learn addition, fourth, third, subtraction, second, multiplication and division: 681 math flash cards for kindergarten, fifth, multiplication, first, and sixth grade students learning all addition, division facts 0-12 and all subtraction facts 0-17 plus 16 bonus facts!.